Formerly Sundance Spas Whitby

Hot Tub cove

905.430.9965
1515 Hopkins St
Whitby

Purchased CABANA cover for my OPTIMA Sundance Hit Tub.
Home leisure ordered cover, the installation went smooth, the technician was intimately familiar with the CABANA product but also understood the electrical side of the installation and the interaction with the hot tub, the installation went smooth and the technician took advantage of the trip and at no additional cost changed several light bulbs in the hot tub, the CABANA cover came heavily packaged, the staff took all of the packaging away and even used their own broom to leave the place clean. Excellent service.

Judy Reichert in Whitby
Judy Reichert in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Weber for Life

We wanted to upgrade from our 17 year old Weber Silver B gas line BBQ. In researching where to buy a new BBQ, the online reviews for Canadian Home Leisure were stellar. It was also important to us to give our business to a local company. We are so glad we chose Canadian Home Leisure. We chose a new Weber Genesis ii 4 burner gas line BBQ, with the optional iGrill 3 temperature probe accessory. Canadian Home Leisure provided free assembly, delivery, and a 50 percent discount on a Weber BBQ cover. The price was comparable to a big box retailer but we got so much more for our money, as well as great customer service. They also sell hot tubs, billiard tables and patio furniture. We are very happy with our new BBQ rig.

Tonym in Peterborough
Tonym in Peterborough
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Hot Tub

Took delivery of my hot tub at the beginning of February. Filled it with water on one of the coldest days of the year and could not get it running - seems there was some ice in the lines during transit. The Canadian Home Leisure team immediately sent out a tech who worked outside in the cold for a couple of hours to get the tub up and running avoiding serious any ice damage. Highly recommended.

walter  from Oshawa
walter from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

2 hot tubs and super satisfied with service

I have purchased 2 hot tubs with this company. The first tub was sold with my previous house and purchased another as I was always happy with the service. My current tub is a sundance brand and is about 15 years old and I have had to do minor service to it over the years and have always been happy with the service provided. Even to the point where they have advised me to do things that have even saved me money in the long run.. if I ever buy another tub I will be going back to them.

ian from Whitby
ian from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

hot tub repair

Friendly staff, terrible repair service. 8 months, 4 different technicians, additional costs/damage due to periods of being unable to operate hot tub, hundreds spent for repairs, and still didn't address original issue which was never properly diagnosed. Will never go back nor recommend to anyone.

JC in Oshawa
JC in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

First Hot Tub Purchase

905.430.9965
1515 Hopkins St
Whitby

Very happy with my purchase and service from this company. I'm someone who knew absolutely nothing about hot tubs and was a first-time buyer. From choosing my hot tub to having it installed to the after-service provided, I couldn't have chosen a better company to hold my hand through it all. No matter how silly or insignificant my question, they were happy to answer it. I had set a budget for myself and they helped me stay within it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to new buyers as well as anyone else looking for a great deal. Staff has incredible work ethic and are not in it just to sell you a hot tub. They're in it to ensure your satisfaction.

Deb in Ajax
Deb in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Hot tub installed

I really liked and appreciated how knowledgeable they were about spas and their product. I was very impressed with the education of their staff. Their customer service was spot on - they were there any time we needed them. A light bulb went out and the owners son was there very quickly. They even do free water testing to make sure your water is clear and bacteria free. We've never had a problem with it and we love it!

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Whitby?