Luke's Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
114 Jackson Cir SE Marietta GA 30060
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Marietta  >  Luke's Cleaning Services

Review for Luke's Cleaning Services

Veronick from Marietta
Veronick from Marietta
1 review Marietta, GA

Carpet Cleaning

I moved in a new house three months ago and I was able to clean almost everything by myself, except of the carpets. That's why I called Luke's team for some help. If I have to be honest this was the second company I called, but the lady on the phone from the first company was very rude and I didn't like them. In contrary, the customer agent at Luke's Cleaning Services was very kind and informative and I made easily an appointment. The cleaners were punctual and did great carpet cleaning at a very good price.

More about Luke's Cleaning Services

We are a leading cleaning company in Marietta, GA that offers professional service at the lowest rates. We offer both - residential and commercial cleaning. Book more than one service and we will offer you even better price. We can take your call 24/ 7.