Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
205 The Donway West Toronto ON M3B 3S5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Reviews for Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Deep Clean

While Maret's cleaning service was definitely more than I was hoping to pay, it was WELL worth it. My previous tenants left the apartment a huge mess and so Maret's cleaning service helped put my mind at ease. Right down to the baseboards and every shelf and cupboard was wiped down. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to see my home in a better state! Highly recommend.

Dear A.H.
Thank you very much for your review!
It was a pleasure to deal with you and made us happy to see you how relieved you were to get done like you wished and move back in your home.
Sincerely, Maret and team

timo in Toronto
timo in Toronto

House Cleaning before selling

We found Maret's on Homestars. We needed a deep cleaning of our house in preparation to sell. After contacting Maret's by email we received a reply in minutes. Maret came to our home to estimate, see what we wanted done, provided a written estimate and a guarantee. We scheduled the cleaning for a Saturday, 5 ladies arrived on time, they were very friendly, professional and brought all the supplies. When we came home at the end of the day and saw our home, the words OMG, WOW, unbelievable come to mind. We could not believe how clean our home was, inside our appliances looked new, even the washer, we were very impressed and happy to show our home. We highly recommend Maret's if you want amazing service.

Timo and Teio,
Thank you very much for your kind words!
Always a pleasure to service you guys!
Thankful Maret's team

Deep Clean of an Old Apt

Maret and her team did an amazing deep clean of my boyfriend's apt and now I can move in to a fresh clean space. Estimate was 35 hours to clean but Maret worked with my budget of 20 hours or 4 girls for 5 hours. Maret was very thorough in her estimate which I appreciated and the cleaners did above and beyond, even stayed for an extra hour! The apt looks perfect, as close to perfect as an extremely old building can be. Highly recommend :)

Dear Kelly, thank you for your review! Very glad to hear this! You are such a wonderful young lady to be around. Hopefully we will see you again in the future!
Maret and team

Post reno cleaning

We hired Maret's team to do a thorough cleaning of our house after a renovation. We were very satisfied with the service, including the opportunity to review and customize a detailed estimate. Maret was friendly and her professional team did an excellent job.

Thank you very much your kind words! It was a pleasure to service you guys!
All the best!
Maret and team

Bluenoser in Toronto
Bluenoser in Toronto

5 star service

I agree with the positive reviews of Maret's Home Cleaning. Maret herself is a great business woman, she is prompt in returning your emails, she will tell you the truth about what needs to be done without hesitation. We needed a deep cleaning of our home and we could not have been happier in choosing Maret's Home Cleaning. The process from beginning to end was excellent, we customized the estimate to what we wanted to be done, the employees were punctual, courteous, on time, and care was taken in cleaning our home and its contents. The level of cleanliness is amazing. I'm not a "10/10" rater very often. This really was quality work and a professional service. We are extremely please and highly recommend this service to anyone who's looking for "above and beyond" service!

K and B thank you very much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to deal with your family!
Regards,

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Post Renovation House Cleaning

We recently completed a kitchen renovation that left our entire home covered in dust. It seemed like it might be an impossible job. I called a few cleaners and only heard back from Maret. We had to reschedule a couple of times and Maret accommodated our changes. She was always very encouraging and reassuring that these kind of delays were normal and not to worry. She's great at pep talks! She was prompt, efficient and easy to work with. Her team arrived on time and were all terrific. Their cleaning was more than I could have imagined. They basically cleaned every surface. I cannot say enough about her and her staff.

Dear Janet,
Thank you very much for your review! That means a lot for our hardworking team!
It was pleasure to deal with your family!
Looking forward to see you again!
Kind regards,

Bob Irvine  in Old Toronto
Bob Irvine in Old Toronto

Giving me back a working oven

I just moved into this apartment with a stove that was in know condition to be used. It was a nice looking stove from the outside but your worst nightmare under the burners and much worse inside the oven. It was a fire hazard waiting to take place. I was willing to by a new stove but I was informed that this had to stay. I only had one option to go on line and find someone that does this type of home service cleaning. While looking I came across Maret's. This company is amazing. The ladies that came to my home with there supplies were ready to tackle the worst that I could give them. After looking over my stove they reassured me that when they were finished my stove would match the outside of my stove. The ladies also had to tackle the range hood above the stove. Well let me tell what these ladies did was nothing short of a miracle. My range hood and wall shone and looked bran new. When they showed me the finished stove I could not believe that it was my stove. Under the burners and inside oven sparkled like they a just installed new parts. These ladies did a job that if you could see it yourself you would be extremely impressed. I very much recommend this Company and their staff of hard working ladies. Thanks for everything, Bob

Bob! What I can say, your review is heartwarming! Thank you very much! Please dont hesitate to call me anytime in the future.
Warmest regards,

House clean / service

Had two ladies come by to do a big clean of my place and completely satisfied. They did a very thorough job and couldn’t be more pleased. They even got my girlfriend’s hair out of the drain. Clutch move. Will definitely recommend them / use them going forward.

Thank you Sam! Looking forward your bi weekly service.

Mary in Dundas
Mary in Dundas
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pre-baby deep clean

I wanted to arrange a deep clean for a busy young family living in an old house in Toronto, in preparation for the arrival of a new baby. I chose Maret’s Cleaning, mostly based on the many positive reviews on this site. I’m really glad I did. I can only echo what others have said about Maret’s professionalism and the skills of her team. The priority that they give to customer satisfaction comes through in every aspect of their work. I was really happy with the experience of having Maret do this project and the high recommendation she receives seems very deserved.

Dear Mary, it was a pleasure to deal with you since beginning. Lana and Galeb are busy parents for 2 kids and newborn coming. We are happy to hear that we delivered what you hoped for. Thank you very much for your review!
Maret and the team

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Move in cleaning

We’re continuing clients of Maret’s and have been very happy with their work. Recently we had her team come in to give our new home a top-to-bottom move-in clean and they did an incredible job. It was a lot a lot of work - from dusty blinds to a filthy oven – and everything was left sparkling clean after they were done. They even went above and beyond what they thought they’d be able to finish in the allotted time. And with a young child in the home, it’s great that they use natural cleaning products where possible. Would highly recommend them to anyone for regular cleanings, or for bigger jobs. Just so happy with their team.

Peter! Thank you! You been our client for years and very good one! Thank you for the wonderful words!

More about Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

We're proud of our staff, for providing the best house cleaning service in Toronto. Our Home cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation and one-time cleaning service. We use Coconut based cleaning products - Live in the comfort of knowing that we don't use chemicals. We developed our own ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?