Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

205 The Donway West Toronto ON M3B 3S5

Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Philip
Philip

Poor Communication

Will not be engaging any further with them or this review - you the viewer can make up your own mind and read my other 9 reviews - I am always fair and give top marks when it is warranted.

I will be upfront that I never actually got my house cleaned by Maret's so I can only speak to business practices and not their cleaning.

I got them to come out and quote - this service costs 62 dollars and is refunded upon purchase of service.

After this point I was emailed like 4 different times to confirm my appointment - which in fairness I did not get to all of them or in a timely fashion - but to me if I pick a date and confirm with you it's correct - we shouldn't need several more interactions.

The date came and passed without service - and then I noticed that they had wanted me to E Transfer them the amount ahead of time - E Transfer is an unsecure service - once you pay someone via E Transfer it's non refundable for any reason - which I would not have agreed to even if I had noticed it upfront .

And the last issue is the cost - finally I gave up - went with another provider from homestars ( also a 2022 winner with over 90% positive feedback ) who sent me a website link to book - booked with a credit card on the web portal, and got the same cleaning service at half the cost

I admit this situation is about half my fault for not reading things clearly and not being available as much as they wanted - which is why this review is a 3 and not a 0.

Maret's is far too expensive, far too hard to book with - and charges 62 dollars upfront after which you get hit with all these other oddities in how they operate.

I requested my 62 dollars back and got ghosted, which isn't really too much of an issue and only confirmed what I already knew above - this business survives on trapping you into an expensive service and demanding money in a way you cannot get refunded if you are unhappy.

An expensive lesson - learn from my mistake and stay away

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Phil Venninckx

In your review titled (Poor communication) you admitted to a lot of things. And we want readers to judge if it is poor communication on our part or yours.

You stated, your review is about our business practises, and not cleaning.

Every company has their unique way of doing business, so you cannot compare us to others.

You stated, you had us come to your home for a quote at $55/hr plus tax = $62 dollars.

We made you aware of all details of our business process on paper, which you agreed to.

You stated, we emailed you like 4 different times to confirm appointment, you left out the part, that we also called and did not get a response. Is this miscommunication on our part?

You stated, we did not come for the service, of course we did not hear from you (all the emails and calls went unanswered), to confirm. We emailed you to cancel and you replied by email below:

Hi ………………………

Sorry about that I thought I had replied earlier this week

If it can still be accommodated great – if not I understand completely

Phil

You stated our service is costly, yes, because of the quality we provide. You knew our charges and still decided to engage us.

You admitted the situation was about half your fault for not reading things clearly and not being available as much as we wanted.

We will say it is entirely your fault, we value our clients, it is through communication that we are able to establish a working relationship, not a one-way communication.

You stated: you requested your $62 dollars back and got ghosted. We did not receive any request to this effect. You can prove it if we are wrong.

Our business process has always been open to our clients from the first moment they connect with us.
We say from the beginning that if service not used we wont pay estimate fee back! We value and respect all our clients, we take time and effort to build a working relationship, and we expect same from our clients.
Just because there is an avenue available to give reviews does not meant it should be abused.

Sincerely,

Maret and Rita

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirell in Toronto
Mirell in Toronto

Amaazing and honest service

We been using Marets service bi weekly for over 2 years.
We are very happy with the service and the detailes that involves with mainating service and once a year deeper version service before Holiday.
Marets company delivers quality.
Office communication is amazing with Rita.
If you are looking for a quality service , they will deliver this!
You cant go wrong with them!

Hello Mirell,

We are very happy you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to provide more of such experiences in the future.

Thank you from the whole team for choosing us.

Maret / Rita

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Selling house

We been using Marets service over 18 years. We are way out of their service area but Marets team delivers even that far (an extra cost for traveling).
We wanted to sell our home and needed deep cleaning after Renovation to get rid of all the dust.
Maret and Rita in the offfice who I am dealing over the years are the fast to communicate and answer the questions we ever needed to ask. The team with incredible team leader Marlene are reliable and they deliver whatever we needed to be done.
We are continue to use them in our new house for maintaining service.
Thank you!

Hello Maria, we are glad to know you liked our services. We are looking forward for your next deep clean with us.

From the whole team (Maret, Marlene, Rita).

Vincent in Toronto
Vincent in Toronto

Deep cleaning

A great experience with the team. They were very professional and cleaning was perfect.

My wife Appreciated your services immensely.

I am definitely using them again.

Thank you Vincent!

We are glad to hear that you and your Ruta were happy with our service!

Appreciate your service!

Vicent Robers
Vicent Robers

We can see why Best of the Best

We hired Maret's cleaning after using two other cleaning companies. What my wife and I noticed right away was the excellent customer service and communications Maret provides. She also came to our home to do an estimate, to show us what her team will do, when they can do it and how they clean. We can happily say that we were amazed at the detailed cleaning, they even cleaned our toothbrush handles, soap dishes, coffee machine, etc. We also like that they don't use teams to clean our home, and dedicate a regular cleaning lady, Rita, each time. Thank you Maret, Marlene, Rita, Onyx and Maria for our deep cleaning.

Thank you Vincent and Maria!
Its been a pleasure to know you and your family!

Thank you for the generous tip that our team got from you!

Warmest regards,

Excellent Service

Downsizing is stressful enough but Maret's Quality Home Cleaning Service made the transition stress free. House was left in mint condition with compliments from the buyers. Service was beyond excellent, trustworthy and it was a beautiful transition. So grateful and happy. Thank you :-)

Dear Dee,

Much appreciated your review!
We are glad to hear that we made your life easier for this moving process.
You been so wonderful for our hardworking team!

Gusticos
Gusticos

Worth every penny!

We chose Maret´s cleaning for our renovation cleaning and we were so impressed with the reno cleaning we scheduled bi-weekly service. Maret the owner is detailed, quick to respond, friendly, her staff is amazing, they are very detailed and spotless. We are extremely happy with our cleanings and can see why Maret´s cleaning has been Best of Homestars for many years.

It was a pleasure to know your family!
Looking forward to come in again when you need our team!
Warmest regards,

Pierre in London
Pierre in London

Deep Cleaning at its Best!

We just had our house cleaned by Marets team and the results are truly beyond our expectations. They deep cleaned and detailed every room, appliance and small wares (including our chandeliers, coffee machine, refrigerator, oven, shower, master bedroom, childrens rooms, etc.) throughout our house and everything is now sparkling! We feel as if we live in a brand new home and as such, highly recommend her services!
P & G
Toronto Beaches

Dear Pierre and G!

Your wonderful review means a lot for our hard working team!
Out team was so happy for your generosity and tip!
Much appreciated!
We are looking forward to continue for maintenance service in your beautiful home!

Warmest regards ,
Maret and team

Lucian Matis in Milton
Lucian Matis in Milton

Best in the city!

We used Maret's cleaning now for several years and everyone at work is very happy. We work with high end materials, making evening wear so cleanliness is very important especially when working with light colour very expensive materials.
Maret's team never disappoints . They pay attention to detail in all corners of the studio , dusting all machinery and threads. I haven't seen a dust bunny in years! :)
Thank you ladies and gentleman for your dedication to your work! You are all truly professionals.

Dear Lucian and James,

Thank you for your kind review!
It's always a pleasure to come in to your studio.
Our team loves to come in every week.
Your studio staff and you guys are very respectful for our hard working team!
Much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Kenny
Kenny

Grate

My husband and I are soooo thrilled with maret and her amazing team , they showed up on time and got the job done efficiently and on time ,the team cleaned our place after the renovations, there was A lot of fine dust and debris all over . Maret ensured all our questions were answered and needs were met. The cleaning staff are courteous, hardworking and very efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Thank you Kenny and JB !

It was all pleasure to dealing with you past multiple months.
We are looking forward to continue by weekly service.
See you soon,

Regards,

Maret and team

More about Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

We're proud of our staff for providing Toronto's most awarded Best House Cleaning service for 13 years in a row. Our Home cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation and one-time cleaning service.
IN-HOME ESTIMATES: The estimate is a must. No over-the-phone or email quotes. You're important to us, we need to see the home, get an idea of the work involved and schedule the right amount of workers.
OUT OF SERVICE AREA: We can travel to homes outside our service area, please call for more info. Minimum person hours do apply.