Rosales W&D Glass

Reviews for Rosales W&D Glass

j.montalbano
j.montalbano

Window replacement

They do a great job....I've used them on a few projects and have never been disappointed.

Thank you Joe, it's always a pleasure!
-Rosales Team

Kyle S.
Kyle S.
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New glass door insert and side glass panels.

Rosales W&D did an incredible job. From my intial call they were professional and the schedule to come by my home to give me a quote within a reasonable timeline, they arrived on time which most contractors do not and often cancel their appointments.

When they arrived he was able to make recommendations based on what I was looking, provided me with an accurate timeline of when the work would be completed by, and quote that I was happy with.

When the glass was ready they schedule the day to come by the home and all work was completed within the time line promised, the workmanship was top notch, no mistakes, issues, and I didn’t have to call them back to fix anything.

I have already recommended my clients to them who have also been very happy with their services from start to finish.

I would highly recommend them and will be continuing to do so to anyone who requires their services.

Thank You Kyle, it was a pleasure working with you!
We do our best to give each and every customer exactly what they are looking for.

-Rosales Team

Abid Dobani from Toronto
Abid Dobani from Toronto

Replace windows in front doors

Replaced 4 windows in 4 doors that had blown gaskets. Very nice in pricing and timely quoting. After installing, a few things went awry:
1) I rec'd an email about not paying in CASH claiming "this is unacceptable" while they were at my house with my wife. Hadn't even been 5 minutes. If they hadn't been so rude, I would have gotten the cash, but I sent them a money transfer to be done with it. They complained that it had to go into their business account and lack of knowledge with computers (not my issue).

SECONDLY:
They left a mess behind. Didn't vacuum up the mess from taking out the old windows so my poor wife had to clean it up (while studying for an exam).

All in all, I think the pricing is fair, the workmanship was fine, but the personalities in the company and rudeness would have me not refer them to anyone I know. Would rather pay a little more to deal with more professional workers.

Thank you for your review. However, you and your wife were well aware of the install date. Anybody and everybody knows, or should know that once someone's completed a job for them..you pay. So yes, is is unacceptable. Especially after you've asked persistently for a CASH DEAL and no deposit was given. In regards to cleaning up, we do as best to our ability.

Thank You & Have a great day.

Jules
Jules
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Door inserts

Will was great! Came over, explained everything, measured and a few days later, our door looked amazing!! Couldn't be happier!

Rosales was awesome, we're getting compliments left right and center, asking if we got a brand new door.

We also couldn't find nice replacement handles, and Will found the right type and installed.

The whole job looks amazing!

Thank you Jules.
It was our pleasure.

More about Rosales W&D Glass

Welcome to Rosales W&D, the purpose of this site is to assist You with finding the perfect product to Affordably Personalize your home. With over 10 years experience, we can say that we have mastered our craft. Our products are showcased around the City in residential homes and private estates. Every year, thousands of clients choose us for their projects mainly because of our professionalism, attention to detail and our one of a kind buying experience which ensures customer satisfaction every time! And if you're here, it's because you have not yet found what you're looking for. We believe it's not enough to simply meet your expectations-we must exceed them.

*****

We take great pride in our wide variety of Products & Services such as Window Glass Replacements,
Wrought Iron Inserts, Decorative Glass Inserts, Door Systems etc.

*****
Rosales W&D has been servicing Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years.

Rosales W&D