Rosales W&D Glass

Reviews for Rosales W&D Glass

MODA N.
MODA N.

MODA NIGHTCLUB TORONTO

Amazing !! on time, professional and lowest price we found anywhere. We use them for all our projects.

Thank you! We look forward to all your custom projects and enjoy working with you guys! Your trust in us is greatly appreciated.

namirahmed
namirahmed
1 review Milton, ON

Entry Door Lock Installation

We recently had an issue with our entry door locks. Will was extremely prompt in responding to our service request. He has a professional courteous attitude and was a pleasure dealing with . He arrived as promised on same day we requested. Installation was done efficiently and precisely.

We are extremely happy with the door locks he installed and his suggestions on color choice were really helpful. In addition he also got us a good deal on new flush bolts.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Will’s services as he seems like the kind of person who would go out of his way to make his customers happy. I look forward to working with him again !

Thank you Namir, it was a pleasure helping you and we appreciate your business. We are always here to help!

Latif
Latif

Glass door inserts

This has been the second time I have called Rosales W & D Glass. 2 years ago, they replaced all of my foggy windows at my house, after they did the same at my father’s house. Now, at my new home, I called William and his wife to install the glass door inserts. Always professional, polite, and on time and they clean up after themselves and also take away the old glass and packaging. My wife and I are very happy with their work and prices. We find them very honest and fair as they only recommend what is necessary. They also provide a 10 year warranty on their products. I have recommended them to my friends and clients with no hesitation.

Thank you Latif! It's always nice working with you!
We appreciate your trust and business.

Katy
Katy
1 review Whitby, ON

Decorative window

Will and Sara are lovely to deal with. They are a hard-working and honest couple, who understand the value of a dollar and are respectful of your choices without pushing the sale. The work is beautiful, and it was more affordable than the previous people we had in to do the doors. We also had them do weather stripping to or doors. We will definitely be using them again when we can get the money together to replace our windows.

Katy,

Thank you for your kind words. We do everything we can to give people the best results and are happy to know you understood that.
We look forward to working with you guys again in the near future!

-Rosales Team-

Vivek
Vivek
1 review Scarborough, ON

Mirrors

Very professional and passionate individual about his work. I had a wall socket that was still there and he wouldn't have been able to do his mirror installation with it. Within an hour he found someone who took care of the socket and installed the mirrors in a proper manner. They are still shining clean and really make the room look much larger than it is.

Thank You Vivek! We love what we do and are glad it shows! All the best to you in your new business journey!

jsacitharan
jsacitharan

Windows/Glass

I had three windows with condensation in the glass. I shopped around a lot and I saw Rosales WD on homestars, and decided to give them a call. Will was very friendly and explained the whole process before giving me a quote which came under a lot of the other companies I spoke to, so we decided to move forward. They installed the new glass the following week and was in and out in an hour. The new glass looked great and no problems since. I've already recommended them to my next door neighbour. Great work at a price better than the competiton.

We appreciate the great feedback! Glad we were able to meet your project needs within your budget price and thank you for referring us to your neighbour! That's the best compliment!

Shower Glass Enclosure & Mirror

Just purchased our newly built home and didn't hesitate to call the Rosales team back. This project consisted of Mirrors and Shower Glass.
We have been impressed with their quality and workmanship time and time again, as this is not the first time we use them. We have always been satisfied customers and don't think twice about referring them to family and friends.

Thank you for your kind words, we love working with people like you guys!
All the best and congratulations again!

Tabinda in Toronto
Tabinda in Toronto

Shower case glass door repair!

These guys were very friendly and service was satisfactory. Due to leakage issue could only be tested the day after because couldn’t take shower within 24 hours, when I went back to them, they immediately responded and came back for the 2nd visit to fix the issue. Now that’s good service and business ethics. I’d recommend them!

Thank You Tabinda!
We are glad you are satisfied with our services. All the best!

Ed
Ed

Front Door Wrought Iron Inserts

Will did a fabulous job. He was up front from the very beginning. They were able to complete the work in a prompt way. The inserts looks fantastic and add tremendous curb appeal to the house. I would use Will once again in the future. He was referred to me by a family member and i am pleased with the work. I would recommend him to anyone looking to install wrought iron inserts !!

Thank you Ed! We are glad you are satisfied with your door inserts !

marciem
marciem
1 review Hamilton, ON

Door Insert

We have worked with Rosales W&D over the last few years replacing door inserts/transom.
The products and workmanship are very good.
Dealing with Will is a pleasure.

Thank you for the compliments Marci. We do our best to satisfy our customers and of course having amazing customers makes our jobs that much easier.

More about Rosales W&D Glass

Welcome to Rosales W&D, the purpose of this site is to assist You with finding the perfect product to Affordably Personalize your home. With over 10 years experience, we can say that we have mastered our craft. Our products are showcased around the City in residential homes and private estates. Every year, thousands of clients choose us for their projects mainly because of our professionalism, attention to detail and our one of a kind buying experience which ensures customer satisfaction every time! And if you're here, it's because you have not yet found what you're looking for. We believe it's not enough to simply meet your expectations-we must exceed them.

*****

We take great pride in our wide variety of Products & Services such as Window Glass Replacements,
Wrought Iron Inserts, Decorative Glass Inserts, Door Systems etc.

*****
Rosales W&D has been servicing Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years.

Rosales W&D