Rosales W&D Glass

Glass Replacement

Rosales W&D Glass
Toronto
M6N 1Y9

I had a crack in one of my windows and was looking for a company to replace just the glass. I reached out to 3 different companies and Will responded within an hour. Will and his partner came by the next day and took the measurements of the window and gave me a very reasonable quote and informed me it would take a week to get the glass and as soon as they had the glass they would come and install. That is exactly what happened,they were quick and professional and made sure they didn't leave any mess behind. I would highly recommend Rosales to my family and friends and will definitely be using their service again in the future.

it was a pleasure working with you!

Snickers3 in Old Toronto
Snickers3 in Old Toronto

Mirror removal

Thoroughly impressed by the professionalism and timeliness of the response of Will and his team. They came to my house the same day I spoke with them to look after a dangerous oversized mirror that fell over. They were also very reasonable cost wise and very friendly! Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we were able to make it in time before anyone got hurt. Thank you for trusting us with this task!

Antonia Palmer in Newmarket
Antonia Palmer in Newmarket

Installation of Two Floating Mirrors

Rosales Windows and Glass did an excellent job from start to finish with making and installing two custom floating mirrors. Will Rosales was a pleasure to work with. I recommend Rosales Windows and Glass without any hesitation.

Thank you Antonia, it was great working with you guys!

Mark in Brampton
Mark in Brampton

Replaced Bay Window Glass

Will and the work he & his team did was excellent. They were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, organized, clean, cost effective and completed the install ahead of schedule. The best contractor I’ve ever dealt with!

Thank you Mark, the pleasure was ours!

Matt in Ajax
Matt in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Great job

It was a pleasure to work with Will. He came by the house the day after speaking with him and sealed my leaking window and replaced my broken hinges on another window. Fast, affordable and courteous on the noise. I had a toddler napping in the other room. Already recommended his services and will keep him in mind, the next time around. Thank you

Thank you Matt! We do our best to be considerate of each home environment. Til next time, and thank you for your recommendation.

Matt
Matt
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Installed decorative window inserts

Will and his team were exceptional to deal with. They were friendly, professional and stuck to their timelines. I was blown away by their amazing work. Thank you Will!

Thank you Matt!
it was truly a pleasure working on your home project!

Erich
Erich

Sticky door / misaligned

Will came very quickly on the same day as he was on his way to another job near my area. My misaligned exterior door was fixed promptly as well. He also suggested newer weather strips around it too - I tried to repair both: door and stripping before this meeting. I found Will to be very efficient and honest with his dealings. Keep up the good work!

Hi Erich,
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to solve your problem.

SK
SK

Large Mirror Install

Thank you guys so much for being so attentive to my design and project. You were easy to work with, great to communicate with, on time and really cared about the project. I can't wait to work with you guys again ! Thank you very much !

We appreciate you for trusting us with your custom Mirror project! So glad you were happy with the outcome, it looks great!
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we also look forward to working with you again!

-Rosales Team

MODA N.
MODA N.

MODA NIGHTCLUB TORONTO

Amazing !! on time, professional and lowest price we found anywhere. We use them for all our projects.

Thank you! We look forward to all your custom projects and enjoy working with you guys! Your trust in us is greatly appreciated.

-Rosales Team

namirahmed
namirahmed
1 review Milton, ON

Entry Door Lock Installation

We recently had an issue with our entry door locks. Will was extremely prompt in responding to our service request. He has a professional courteous attitude and was a pleasure dealing with . He arrived as promised on same day we requested. Installation was done efficiently and precisely.

We are extremely happy with the door locks he installed and his suggestions on color choice were really helpful. In addition he also got us a good deal on new flush bolts.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Will’s services as he seems like the kind of person who would go out of his way to make his customers happy. I look forward to working with him again !

Thank you Namir, it was a pleasure helping you and we appreciate your business. We are always here to help!

More about Rosales W&D Glass

Welcome to Rosales W&D, the purpose of this site is to assist You with finding the perfect product to Affordably Personalize your home. With over 10 years experience, we can say that we have mastered our craft. Our products are showcased around the City in residential homes and private estates. Every year, thousands of clients choose us for their projects mainly because of our professionalism, attention to detail and our one of a kind buying experience which ensures customer satisfaction every time! And if you're here, it's because you have not yet found what you're looking for. We believe it's not enough to simply meet your expectations-we must exceed them.

*****

We take great pride in our wide variety of Products & Services such as Window Glass Replacements,
Wrought Iron Inserts, Decorative Glass Inserts, Door Systems etc.

*****
Rosales W&D has been servicing Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years.

Rosales W&D