Rosales W&D Glass

Reviews for Rosales W&D Glass

kslackconsulting in Toronto
kslackconsulting in Toronto

New shower door

Great service and fantastic product we love the new shower door . These guys worked very hard cleaned up after so very little mess. Highly recommend thus crew
From beginning to end communication was great

Thank You for your kind words Karen!
It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate you trusting us with your Shower Door project.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Great Service

Great service. Recommended company. Very professional and install was done with quality. Have used them multiple times since the initial visit and they were always on time and professional. Thank you

Thank you, we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Chris in Markham
Chris in Markham

Frameless Glass Shower

Will and Danny installed a frameless glass shower panel in a large walk-in shower. Not only was the price competitive, but they were also accommodating and professional. They completed the work in a timely manner, cleaned up, and ensured that I was completely satisfied with the installation. I would definitely recommend them, and do business with them again

Thank you Chris! It was a pleasure working with you.
We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

khanbaet001
khanbaet001

Shower door

Will was great from start to finish. Professional and knowledgeable ! We would refer him and his team to all our friends and family! Couldn't be happier with the results

Special Thanks to the Rosales w & d team

Thank you Mr. Khan, it was a pleasure working with you!

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

Glass Pane Replacement

Look no further if you need any sort of glass repairs. I had a glass pane in my dining room window replaced by Will at Rosales W&D Glass and the entire experience was excellent. Will was punctual, professional, efficient and resonably priced. It was a true pleasure to have Will in my home. I will highly recommend Will at Rosales W&D Glass to family and friends. I will definitely use them again...I've aleady schedule another job to be completed by Will.

Thank you for your kind words Liz, we do our best to meet our customer's need(s) with any glass related repair/replacement project.
It's been a pleasure working with you.

mss_engineer in Toronto
mss_engineer in Toronto

Replaced front entrance door

Initial sales and quoting was very responsive which gave me positive feeling to go with Will. However, the delivery time was a bit longer than expected and I had to follow up for updates. Finally installation was completed Aug 2018 but overall was a 7 out of 10 due to imperfections to the product, poor caulking / glue and weather stripping. Now after 4 months the paint job is already worn down, the lock gets caught and all the flaws are still not addressed after 3 follow up calls.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Just to clarify, your order was placed during the Busiest time of the year which is why we discussed this with you to ensure you were aware of possible delays. The heavy rain we were having around that time also contributed to our back up on all orders. In regards to the installation, we always do our best with what we have to work with (caulking). We do not use glue, and we also strongly recommended for you to get a Multi Point lock for your new Fiber Glass door. Unfortunately, you decided to use the pre-existing lock that was on your old door. This also must be what is causing an issue with your weather strips. In terms of the paint chips seen in the photo you attached, it seems as if it was caused by someone or something. We would have never left one of our products looking like that. I have answered and responded to you every time you've reached out, even when I was on vacation. If you'd like to further discuss this, feel free to contact me directly by phone or email. Have a great day.

-Rosales W&D Glass-

Risa,
Risa,

Mirror removal

Will and his partner came quickly and were very professional. They safely removed the mirror backsplash in my kitchen and cleaned everything up. They also took all the mirror away for disposal.
Risa, Toronto

Thank you Risa, it was a pleasure helping you on this project.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Window replacement

Rosales W&D was amazing. They came to do an onsite quote with a day of my first call. And the works was quick,.professional and high quality. I would absolutely use them again.

Thank you Scott, we do our best to respond and attend to all our calls/emails. We look forward to working with you again.

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Great Job!

We had a casement window with a broken seal. As a result, the window had been fogged up for more than a year. After contacting multiple window companies who were not interested in replacing the glass (only the entire window), I spoke with Rosales W&D Glass.

Will and his brother-in-law visited our house to take measurements and provide an estimate. Will returned two weeks later with the new glass and installed it quickly and efficiently. The entire process was quick and painless and the cost was very reasonable (especially compared to replacing the entire window). I would recommend Rosales W&D Glass if you have any windows that need replacement glass.

Thank you Rob! It was our pleasure, glad we were able to meet your needs.
We do our best to do what is right in every given situation.

-Rosales Team-

install accent mirror on fireplace stone

William and his BIL was kind enough to accommodate to answer my request for mirror installation and during the installation proper he had the patience to even buy the wire needed to install it and he even showed and allowed us to explore the placing of the mirror to ensure we are okay with it. We are very happy with the outcome.

Thank you! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

More about Rosales W&D Glass

Welcome to Rosales W&D, the purpose of this site is to assist You with finding the perfect product to Affordably Personalize your home. With over 10 years experience, we can say that we have mastered our craft. Our products are showcased around the City in residential homes and private estates. Every year, thousands of clients choose us for their projects mainly because of our professionalism, attention to detail and our one of a kind buying experience which ensures customer satisfaction every time! And if you're here, it's because you have not yet found what you're looking for. We believe it's not enough to simply meet your expectations-we must exceed them.

*****

We take great pride in our wide variety of Products & Services such as Window Glass Replacements,
Wrought Iron Inserts, Decorative Glass Inserts, Door Systems etc.

*****
Rosales W&D has been servicing Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years.

Rosales W&D