Rosales W&D Glass

Matt in Ajax
Matt in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Great job

It was a pleasure to work with Will. He came by the house the day after speaking with him and sealed my leaking window and replaced my broken hinges on another window. Fast, affordable and courteous on the noise. I had a toddler napping in the other room. Already recommended his services and will keep him in mind, the next time around. Thank you

Thank you Matt! We do our best to be considerate of each home environment. Til next time, and thank you for your recommendation.

Matt
Matt
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Installed decorative window inserts

Will and his team were exceptional to deal with. They were friendly, professional and stuck to their timelines. I was blown away by their amazing work. Thank you Will!

Thank you Matt!
it was truly a pleasure working on your home project!

Erich  from Toronto
Erich from Toronto

Sticky door / misaligned

Will came very quickly on the same day as he was on his way to another job near my area. My misaligned exterior door was fixed promptly as well. He also suggested newer weather strips around it too - I tried to repair both: door and stripping before this meeting. I found Will to be very efficient and honest with his dealings. Keep up the good work!

Hi Erich,
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to solve your problem.

SK
SK

Large Mirror Install

Thank you guys so much for being so attentive to my design and project. You were easy to work with, great to communicate with, on time and really cared about the project. I can't wait to work with you guys again ! Thank you very much !

We appreciate you for trusting us with your custom Mirror project! So glad you were happy with the outcome, it looks great!
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we also look forward to working with you again!

MODA N.
MODA N.

MODA NIGHTCLUB TORONTO

Amazing !! on time, professional and lowest price we found anywhere. We use them for all our projects.

Thank you! We look forward to all your custom projects and enjoy working with you guys! Your trust in us is greatly appreciated.

namirahmed
namirahmed
1 review Milton, ON

Entry Door Lock Installation

We recently had an issue with our entry door locks. Will was extremely prompt in responding to our service request. He has a professional courteous attitude and was a pleasure dealing with . He arrived as promised on same day we requested. Installation was done efficiently and precisely.

We are extremely happy with the door locks he installed and his suggestions on color choice were really helpful. In addition he also got us a good deal on new flush bolts.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Will’s services as he seems like the kind of person who would go out of his way to make his customers happy. I look forward to working with him again !

Thank you Namir, it was a pleasure helping you and we appreciate your business. We are always here to help!

Latif
Latif

Glass door inserts

This has been the second time I have called Rosales W & D Glass. 2 years ago, they replaced all of my foggy windows at my house, after they did the same at my father’s house. Now, at my new home, I called William and his wife to install the glass door inserts. Always professional, polite, and on time and they clean up after themselves and also take away the old glass and packaging. My wife and I are very happy with their work and prices. We find them very honest and fair as they only recommend what is necessary. They also provide a 10 year warranty on their products. I have recommended them to my friends and clients with no hesitation.

Thank you Latif! It's always nice working with you!
We appreciate your trust and business.

Katy
Katy
1 review Whitby, ON

Decorative window

Will and Sara are lovely to deal with. They are a hard-working and honest couple, who understand the value of a dollar and are respectful of your choices without pushing the sale. The work is beautiful, and it was more affordable than the previous people we had in to do the doors. We also had them do weather stripping to or doors. We will definitely be using them again when we can get the money together to replace our windows.

Katy,

Thank you for your kind words. We do everything we can to give people the best results and are happy to know you understood that.
We look forward to working with you guys again in the near future!

Vivek
Vivek
1 review Scarborough, ON

Mirrors

Very professional and passionate individual about his work. I had a wall socket that was still there and he wouldn't have been able to do his mirror installation with it. Within an hour he found someone who took care of the socket and installed the mirrors in a proper manner. They are still shining clean and really make the room look much larger than it is.

Thank You Vivek! We love what we do and are glad it shows! All the best to you in your new business journey!

jsacitharan
jsacitharan

Windows/Glass

I had three windows with condensation in the glass. I shopped around a lot and I saw Rosales WD on homestars, and decided to give them a call. Will was very friendly and explained the whole process before giving me a quote which came under a lot of the other companies I spoke to, so we decided to move forward. They installed the new glass the following week and was in and out in an hour. The new glass looked great and no problems since. I've already recommended them to my next door neighbour. Great work at a price better than the competiton.

We appreciate the great feedback! Glad we were able to meet your project needs within your budget price and thank you for referring us to your neighbour! That's the best compliment!

More about Rosales W&D Glass

Welcome to Rosales W&D, the purpose of this site is to assist You with finding the perfect product to Affordably Personalize your home. With over 10 years experience, we can say that we have mastered our craft. Our products are showcased around the City in residential homes and private estates. Every year, thousands of clients choose us for their projects mainly because of our professionalism, attention to detail and our one of a kind buying experience which ensures customer satisfaction every time! And if you're here, it's because you have not yet found what you're looking for. We believe it's not enough to simply meet your expectations-we must exceed them.

*****

We take great pride in our wide variety of Products & Services such as Window Glass Replacements,
Wrought Iron Inserts, Decorative Glass Inserts, Door Systems etc.

*****
Rosales W&D has been servicing Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years.

Rosales W&D