Golan Security

Margery from Toronto
Margery from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Lock Changed

GREAT SERVICE!! I had to get my locks changed on my house immediately and I called around and ended up going with Golan as recommended by my brother. Best decision! Very professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to others and will use again!

Thom Pitman from Toronto
Thom Pitman from Toronto

Door Locks

Golan Security is excellent I know that because they had helped me with my home door locks a couple of times. I can honestly say that their knowledge of locks is amazing. For any of your locking needs, don't hesitate to call Golan.

edward from Toronto
edward from Toronto

Changed my lock

There was a break-in in my area and was scrambling to find someone to change the lock with something more secure. I called Golan as recommended by a family member and got a reasonable quote over the phone. They came and made a recommendation of a better and more secure lock. I am forever thankful for their services.

Ryan Ashbolt from Toronto
Ryan Ashbolt from Toronto

Great Service

Golan security has been a reliable locksmith service for me. Every time I've used them they responded fast without overcharging me for emergencies. I really recommended you give them a shout if you need and locking and security needs.

Rufus from Toronto
Rufus from Toronto

Fixed a broken lock

We used these guys to help fix a broken lock on our front business door. They provided us rush service. Because it was my place of business, they were able to come within the hour. They repaired our lock in a half hour. They were very professional and I would absolutely use them again.

Janna from Toronto
Janna from Toronto

Changed our existing locks to high-security locks

Called Golan Security to review our security requirements. We had changed our existing locks to high-security locks and re-enforced our 2 doors, and installed security film. The installation was clean and professional and I'm very happy with the services and products. Thank you

Troy from Toronto
Troy from Toronto

Alarm installed

I got my home alarm installed by the Golan team. I found them professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. The staff are very easy to deal with and take the time to demonstrate to the client what is needed to try and protect their home and their family. If you need anything related to your locks or security, I highly recommend them

Serrano in Lawrence park Toronto
Serrano in Lawrence park Toronto

Locks re-keyed

We moved into our house and needed the locks re-keyed for my security system. Golan was very accommodating of our schedule for non-emergency work. I also wanted a keypad lock on the garage, and they were able to install one that matched our current locks so all locks have the same key. Excellent, friendly service.

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in York?