ACH Handyman Services - No Longer In Business

Handyman Services
Thornhill ON L4J8W4
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Thornhill  >  ACH Handyman Services - No Longer In Business

Reviews for ACH Handyman Services - No Longer In Business

Ron in Thornhill
Ron in Thornhill

Plumbing

Came on time and did the job correctly for the agreed upon estimate, even though I know it took longer than expected. Cleaned up, too. I would highly recommended this firm.

Ruel from Pickering
Ruel from Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

cleaned gutters, repaired downspout, extended drain spout and minor repair

I had an issue with clogged gutters and a disconnected downspout. I contacted all the reputable companies on homestars but everyone was over booked. fearing a possible leak or worse, I cautiously researched kijiji and found Aaron. I gave him a call and we chatted for a bit and I was relieved to hear how knowledgable and "real" he was. We agreed on a time and he came prepared and was very thorough and did a great job. He communicates very well and is very organized. feel free to read my other reviews, I only pick the best and price is not a determining factor in my decisions, it is quality. I recommend anyone to acquire his services, he is a smaller company (just him maybe) but he does things right and has integrity.

Thank you Ruel ! I was a pleasure to work for you and I hope to do more work for you in the future.