Topnovo Electric

HomeStars  >  Lighting in Markham  >  Topnovo Electric

Reviews for Topnovo Electric

1 review Cambridge, ON

Pot lights

Great job Frank. Frank did my house in Pickering South of Whites road in June. So far so good. Thanks again. I found Topnovo Electric by referal and I would refer them to everyone.

Ganesh
Ganesh
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Interior & Exterior Pot Light Installation

I met Frank back in 2012 and found out about him by way of referral from my brother. I e-mailed Frank many questions about how he would do his work, the light output, the power consumption, how he would run wires and etc. Frank answered every single question and based on that I set up an appointment. Frank showed up at the agreed upon time with his partner and some other workers all of whom were polite. He showed me examples of the lights I could install by illuminating the physical pot light. By the end of the day my home had completely transformed into a completely different home. Frank also went out of his way to help me out at no charge with other light fixtures, a range hood and a mirror.

Fast forward to the this year. I moved into our new home and based on Frank's past work I e-mailed him again. Once again Frank arrived a few days before the job to give me an estimate on exterior and interior potlights. Frank gave me a great price based on my past work and the amount of work I also had on this job. Frank arrived later that week with his crew complete with all the tools required including scaffolding for the part of my home that goes up 12 to 15 feet.

Frank did such good work two other neighbours in my neighbourhood came out and got Frank to do some work for them on the same day.

The after-sales service that you get from Frank is unrivaled and cannot be found anywhere else in his industry.

In my first house the lights frank installed in 2012 are still running according to the new owners I sold the home to. That's over 5 years of quality. Frank is someone you can trust to pick up his phone when you have an issue or when you have more needs.

Vikki
Vikki
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Potlights

I was referred to Frank by a friend who also used him for their potlights. Initially I was really concerned about getting potlights done because we just moved into a new construction home and already upgraded smooth ceilings from the builder. Frank not only has the most suitable equipment which makes a perfect hole in the ceiling, but he is also great from a service perspective. I e-mailed him numerous times with concerns about potential damage to the ceilings, question on how many potlights to get and how to lay them out in each room, etc..and he took the time to answer everything in detail. He also helped us hang some other lighting fixtures around the home, including wiring for kitchen valence lighting. I also appreciate that he was upfront and clear about his pricing, which was very competitive for LED. I would definitely recommend Topnovo Electric to my family and friends!