Selyans Flooring & Interiors

Reviews for Selyans Flooring & Interiors

fran in Toronto, Ontario
fran in Toronto, Ontario

Flooring for condo

First, my apologies that this review comes about three months after job completion. However, the whole home was pretty much gutted and put back together and is almost done. To post a review in this case without any pictures just seems lacking in many ways.

The service really makes or breaks the experience. Ray completely exceeded expectations when I encountered some installation issues and really alleviated a lot of stress on my end. He personally came on-site to speak with the installers to ensure every single one of my concerns were communicated and agreed upon with the installers and ensured that I was happy with the end product.

Below is the email I sent to Ray to thank him and his team for all his help. I really love the look and feel of the floors, really appreciate Ray’s guidance in choosing the product to put on and his hands on approach to issues that arose. I would definitely work with Selyan’s again.

“Hi Ray,

I just wanted to drop you a few lines to let you know how things went. The
gentlemen did a really great job today. The decorative wood trim is still
setting and should be perfectly fine once set. I wanted to thank you for
your personal touch and assistance in getting all the defects fixed. The
thicker shoe mold was installed perfectly and looks so much better. We love
everything about the floor now that all the deficiencies have been
remediated.

I am truly grateful to all you did to make everything happen in such a short
timeframe and have everything ready for our kitchen installation for later
this week.”

sl in Toronto
sl in Toronto

Purchase and install of basement flooring

Selyans Flooring & Interiors was an absolute pleasure to work with. The entire team made us feel special and delivered great product and installation services.
I highly recommend using Selyans Flooring and Interiors

Thank you very much for the great review and the opportunity to work with you on this project. I look forward to working with you again.

Mark S.
Mark S.
1 review Thornhill, ON

Hardwood Floor replacement

We used Selyans to put in a nee Hardwood floor. Ray Butler was our sales person out of their Avenue Road location and they have a great installer team put it in. The installers were perfectionists, which is what you want to have for hardwood. They were also super tidy in what was inherently a messy job of replacing the subfloor and installing he hardwood. Very good about moving the furniture all around the main floor as the job progressed and then putting it all back again.

Thank you very much Mark for the great review, it was an honour to work with you to install the new hardwood on your main floor.

Bernard Cadder from Toronto
Bernard Cadder from Toronto

Oriental Rugs

Selyan's Oriental Rugs has a great selection and service of carpets. They had a lot of styles that I weren't able to find elsewhere, particularly Oriental styles! They also had a catalogue that allowed me to custom order more styles than what they had in stock. Great store! Check them out!

Thank you so much Bernard Cadder for taking the time to submit your review.

Pat from North Toronto
Pat from North Toronto

Carpet and Hardwood Floor Install

We wanted to work with a local company when we needed to replace the hardwoods on our entire main floor and carpets upstairs. Annie provided great advice in store and Raymond was super as our project rep. Despite one hiccup Raymond worked to make sure everything was made right and the end result is fabulous! We definitely made the right choice with Selyans.

Thank you Pat for the nice feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your experience.

Anthony Mulvale from Mississauga
Anthony Mulvale from Mississauga

2nd Floor Hardwood Floors

They did an excellent job with perfect match to the existing ground floor hardwood. This was a challenge, considering that I asked for the hardwood floors to be installed within 1 week of first talking with Jack about them. Thank you and I would recommend Selyan's to anyone.

Thank you Anthony for your review and endorsement.

More about Selyans Flooring & Interiors

YOU STAND ON THEM, WE STAND BY THEM
Selyan’s Flooring focuses on service, product selection and attention to detail. From the bottom – up! Selyan’s is dedicated to providing exceptional products to suit specific lifestyle. Quality customer service and broad selections of floor coverings and hard surfaces, from start to finish is our forte.

Our family-based business is well known in the flooring industry. We have had long-term relationships with the finest brands available from the best sources. We supply and install carpet, carpet tile, vinyl composite, marmoleum, hardwood, laminate, marble, ceramic porcelain and complete renovations for designers, developers as well as direct end users.

The Selyan family is always ready to help create your dream home!