Insulation

Reviews for Modern Spray Systems

Kevin
Kevin

Spray foam insulation

Very responsive, punctual and reasonably priced. Was a good experience and would recommend without hesitatiom.

Thanks Kevin!

It was great working with you on this project .

M_gortson
M_gortson
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Attic Reno

Seriously these guys are amazing. Priced well first of all. Second..I got more than I paid for. Quality work. Polite. Super helpful and patient as I didn't have the place 100% ready when they got here. Great work super recommended.

Thanks Matt we enjoyed working with you on this project

georgehannoush81
georgehannoush81
1 review , ON

Main floor reno

Had modern spray systems come in and spray all exterior walls, ring joists and small roof section. Excellent professional work. They showed up on time. Cleaned up after themselves and did a fantastic job. I’m very happy with Steve’s service. From the estimate to the end of the job was a great experience.
Highly recommended. I will use them for all my future work.
Thanks guys.

Thanks George! It was great working with you on this project. We look forward to working with you in the future

C in Guelph
C in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Basement/ Insulation

Price seemed very competitive. Initial visit left me feeling confident trusting of the team. Had an issue with coverage (apparently poor performance from an employee they let go) but they followed up with a second visit. They were flexible and efficient. Clean up was and trimming left a little bit of work before drywall etc could be applied.

Review has 1 previous version
Cam
Cam
1 review Kitchener, ON

Wouldn't Recommend

Started off with Modern Spray booking over my appointment. They were 3.5 hours late. There was miscommunication from sales and the installers which ended up with the insulation being installed incorrectly (interior walls as opposed to exterior). Admin was easy to point fingers at me when it boiled down to a lack of detail from their estimates. Ended on a solve for this problem with the company.

The installers were very polite but I can't recommend this company to anyone.

Hello Cam,

We are sorry about the inconvenience of this job. Please note this does not typically reflect our company as we pride ourselves on being timely, professional and doing the right job. The salesperson you were dealing with has since been dismissed as this behaviour and customer service you received is not acceptable to the standard of our company. Please note this also does not represent our sprayers ability as they were completing what was on the work order.

As you mentioned a resolution between Modern Spray Systems and yourself was made as we compensated you over 50% if your bill - which totalled $2157.55.

Once again we are sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you, action has been taken by our company to ensure this never occurs again.

kanti
kanti

Attic insulation

The two workers who came to our house were well trained and informed and did the job professionally and with care. They diligently cleaned up after the project.

Thank you for your business and the great review.

george g.
george g.
1 review Ilderton, ON

Blown insulation

Over the phone quote. Quick flexible appointment. Two professional installers that cleaned up after.

Thanks

Thanks George is easy great working with you on this project

Ryan L.
Ryan L.
1 review Listowel, ON

Spray foam all walls

All exterior walls and roof spray foamed. Amazing job. The interior temp has dropped 5 degrees already.

Thanks Ryan we enjoyed working with you on this project.

Modern Spray Systems

crenner123
crenner123

Revenovating a room

Walls & ceiling of a room hoping to make it very useable space for laundry & playroom.

It was a pleasure working with you both! Thank you

Keira  in Cambridge
Keira in Cambridge

Took 5 visits

I’m building a tiny home and wanted to support a local business. Steve personally did the initial job and then 4 additional visits later I was harassed for payment 3 times in a 4 hour window and I still have exposed wires and studs I can put my fingers into (we used hollow steel studs to allow for maximum insulation). They also did not return to shave down the foam or remove the staples from the door frames and floor. I paid my bill just to stop dealing with them. Not a positive experience though the staff are very friendly

Hello Kiera,

We are very sorry you feel so upset about your experience. As a contractor, we feel as though, as a client your perception of how the completed job would look would match the final product of a , "normal wall", not to that of tiny house specifications.

We preformed the job to the best of our ability given the unusual measurements and design on the home. We were upfront about filling your hollow still framing as much as possible without requiring trimming and providing a full seal and vapour barrier. As a contractor we also feel we went above and beyond to make additional visits to your home per request. Each time we visited the site we tried to comply with every new request, and left after confirming you were happy.

With regards to the bill, it is our policy that jobs are paid in full upon the day of completion.

More about Modern Spray Systems

At ModernSpray Insulations, we are focused on providing INSULATION services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.

Modern Spray Insulations offers the following services: SPRAY FOAM-2.LB AND 1/2 POUND SPRAYFOAM; FIRE PROOFING
THERMAL BARRIER OVER FOAM; ATTIC INSULATION-
IF YOU JUST NEED A TOP UP OR NEW CONSTRUCTION; BLUESKIN- TRANSITION MEMBRANES, WATER PROOFING; and INSULATION REMOVAL. Modern Spray Insulations offers services in Kitchener, Cambridge and Waterloo!