Cambridge ON N3H 5E6

Reviews for Modern Spray Systems

Richard in Cambridge
Richard in Cambridge

Crawl space

Modern spray did a fantastic job. Answered all my questions and where on time and did the job on budget. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends

Hello Richard thanks alot. Hope to see you on the next one.

Dave in Brantford
Dave in Brantford
1 review Guelph, ON

A job well done!

Modern Spray Systems was one of several companies I contacted to provide a quote for my basement. They knew what they were talking about. They were also available to do the work on the weekend (unlike everyone else). I was extremely impressed with the entire process from the quote to the completion of the work. I would gladly use them again.

Hey Dave great working with you, we hope to see you on your extension.

Thanks

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

House renovations

Thankyou Modern Spray systems for improving the insulation in my home. I really notice the difference in temperature in my home. Special thanks to Steve explaining the importance of proper insulation in your home made me feel at ease about the application of sprayfoam. My quote was quick and service was amazing. They executed the job professionally. Tarping and cleaning up even scraping the studs off looked like hard work. Thanks again Modern spray systems.
Don in Cambridge.

Thanks Don, I hope we see you on the next project.

tagcontractors
tagcontractors
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Renovation

Been using modern spray for a number of projects in the last few years Steve and his team have been excellent to deal with

Workmanship and attention to detail to meet our requirements have been fantastic . The teams knolage and cleanliness when completing work for our company has been great

Would highly recommend these guys , great work , great product they use

Thanks again for all your hard work gentleman!!!

Hey Tom thanks alot we enjoyed working with you on your projects see you on the next one.

Clark in Cambridge
Clark in Cambridge

Spray foam insulation

Had Modern Spray Systems come in and insulate our basement. I’ve had previous work done from other companies done before, they don’t even come close to the professionalism Modern spray displayed. I would recommend modern spray to everyone i know.

Great Job guys

Thanks John I look forward to seeing you on the next project.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Insulation

I had an excellent experience with modern spray from the quote to the installation! I would highly recommend this company. They showed up on time and completed the job to my complete satisfaction.

Thanks alot. We push for excellence

Woods in Cambridge
Woods in Cambridge

Absolute Terrible: Modern Spray

Terrible company to deal with. They damaged my property and said they would pay. Nothing.

How can you miss walls!

Why would you drive on a customers wet grass...mud!!!!

You are supposed to measure before you start!!!..you did not!

Even after I say to spray the walls you get grumpy and still forget to do walls.
I am paying you!

Their staff rushed and missed 700 sq ft. and still havent refunded me the $1500.
They say the have no money to pay..broke!
So I’m out $1500. Steve will not take my calls and hides behind his office employee.
Had their truck drive around my house twice after their smart Driver drove in my grass and on top of my septic system.

We are sorry you had this experience with our company. In contracting
there is definatly a human element involved. It's our understanding we had a septic company come out to your property with a $500 cost to the company which determined there in fact was 100% no damage to your septic system. Furthermore it's also our understanding our driver got stuck on your property, definitely not making it right he drove around trying to get out. (we agree he should have waited for a tow truck) We will definalty send a landscaping crew in spring to fix any damage to your grass.

Mike
Mike
1 review Elmira, ON

Finishing my basement

Had my basement exterior walls and sill plates sprayed as I am finishing my basement. The workers were clean and professional. The installer did a fantastic job and I am very happy with the job. Will be recommending Modern Spray Systems to my friends and family.

Thanks alot mike the guys enjoyed working with you on this project

judithnet
judithnet

House sprayfoam

The team was great; excellent and quick communication throughout. Hassel free project from quote to finishing!

Thanks alot rhe team have a great time working on your project.

More about Modern Spray Systems

At ModernSpray Insulations, we are focused on providing INSULATION services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.

Modern Spray Insulations offers the following services: SPRAY FOAM-2.LB AND 1/2 POUND SPRAYFOAM; FIRE PROOFING
THERMAL BARRIER OVER FOAM; ATTIC INSULATION-
IF YOU JUST NEED A TOP UP OR NEW CONSTRUCTION; BLUESKIN- TRANSITION MEMBRANES, WATER PROOFING; and INSULATION REMOVAL. Modern Spray Insulations offers services in Kitchener, Cambridge and Waterloo!