Dependable Insulation Limited

Reviews for Dependable Insulation Limited

domenic.defina
domenic.defina

Insulation

We noticed that the temperature inside our home wasn’t where it was supposed to be. Called them up and they Came in quick, no mess. Very professional

It was a pleasure working with you Dom, thank you for the coffee it was great!!

tom.e.ellison
tom.e.ellison
0 reviews Schomberg, ON

Insulation work

I would want to wait until winter to see the effects of their work ( in terms of fuel savings etc.) but on the surface the company was prompt and their work was professionally done.

Thank you very much Tom from all of us at Dependable Insulation Limited, it was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Insulation

They were very nice and easy to deal with. They came in quick, no mess.. we noticed a difference right away. We are very happy with the product and professionalism. Would definitely reccomend!!

It is very satisfying to hear things like this thank you very much from everyone at Dependable Insulation Limited.

DAN
DAN

Attic insulation

I learned a lot from the experience with dependable. I did not realize how much damage installing pot lights can do to my attic insulation. Since i hired dependable to upgrade my attic insulation i have noticed consistent temperatures in my upper floor during the summer and winter months.
Highly recommended.

patullo
patullo

Insulation

Topped up insulation in the attic. Very professional, clean and quick. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Sam
Dependable Insulation limited

Adam L in Woodbridge
Adam L in Woodbridge

Attic Insulation

I was very happy with Nick and his team at Dependable. They were very professional and completed the job in a timely fashion. I have saved a lot of money on my heating/cooling bills since they upgraded my attic insulation. Our issue prior was that our house temperature was never right, in the summer our 2nd floor would be super hot and our main floor would be freezing and in the winter it would be the complete opposite. We have not had that issue since the upgrade.

More about Dependable Insulation Limited

Offering professional service inherited from over 40 years of experience in the insulation industry.
Dependable Insulation is a fully insured and licensed contractor for all of your insulation needs. Our team of professionals benefits from over 40 years of experience in the field of insulation. We are committed to servicing the GTA region and take pride in helping homeowners create healthier more energy efficient homes while protecting their property investment.