Jarrah Contracting Services

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Newmarket  >  Jarrah Contracting Services

Reviews for Jarrah Contracting Services

Aya in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

I would highly recommend Jarrah Contracting service. They were on time, under budget and efficient. They did a wonderful job and my wife was so impressed. They came with complete plans and followed them. They were patient with our requests and some amendments,

Fred in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I hired Jarrah Contracting services to do a complete overhaul of my backyard. They came in and were truly prepared for my questions. They were honest and professional. They were prepared with all the tools needed. My wife and I were pleased with their work and our finished product. We have referred them to our friends that were very pleased with the quality of finishes and timely manner it was done.

John from Toronto

I had a plain patio. Jay came in and rejuvenated our full backyard. Their work is exceptional and the service was great. Left the place Very clean and accessible after each day and were very attentive to details. The crew is very friendly and professional. The end result looked great and the neighbors are blown out by the work that was done. Very impressive and would/already recommended to others (who are currently getting work done also). Thank you for the great done well done.

Richard Morgan from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

They were very professional and affordable. Made my backyard a desirable place to relax again. Very efficient with time and kept my backyard safe a clean after each visit. Very pleased with their service and would highly recommend them.

keith Mcculloungh from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

My wife and I wanted professionally done work as we previously had mistrust issues with previous contractors. Jay came in and provided a game plan with fresh ideas to suit our needs. the company is very professional and understanding. They are truly perfectionist. They came in and out and finshed the job efficiently and quickly and saved us some money too!!! I have recommended them to my neighbors and family. the place was clean and safe at all times especially with our little son around. I would recommend this company for any upcoming projects.

Sam from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

JCS came by and gave me an estimate for my front and backyard. They were very friendly and helpful with the stones that were needed and the design. VERY PROFESSIONAL with their work and the way they operate. They kept the area clean at all time and especially when they were finished for the day. Very hardworking crew and very patient with your needs. I would def. recommend them to family and friends

jackie from Markham

Horrible Experience! Jalal and his father showed up initially to give a quote, they fooled us into believing the are professioanl. Throughout the job they made mistakes and obviously had no idea what they were doing. Used poor materials. Halfway through the job they just took our money and left, leaving us with a big mess and half finished job. We had to pay someone else to redo all the work and cost us twice as much. Save yourself! Im more than happy to answer your questions to help anyone from making the same mistake and falling for their deceit

I do not recall this Jackie from Markham's property that was done. I would like to respond but I would like to know who it is in order to correctly respond to this review.

Pauline from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

Please look at the pictures I posted to see the quality of work these guys do. We are left with a total do over. I suggest really doing your homework before you get stuck with a mess. The interlock already shifted and it was just put in last month. Contrary to their ad they do not stand by their work. They will leave you stuck.

More about Jarrah Contracting Services

We provide professional services to complete Interlock projects, Landscaping designing and Sodding, We leave when you're happy