Jarrah Contracting Services

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Jarrah Contracting Services

Private User reviews Apple Hill, ON

Attic insulation

Very professional and clean contractor. Got the job done in 1.5 hours and answered all our questions. that we had.

0 reviews Westmeath, ON

Insulation

Took a long time to get this service but that was due to Affordability incompence.
Insulation contractors were great.
Excellent service! Install and clean up were perfect. Polite and friendly.
Thanks

William
William
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Attic Insulation

These guys did all the work in an hour and at half the cost of the other quotes I got. They even vacuumed after, I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you William. It was a pleasure meeting you! we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on your next project.

Private User reviews , ON

Attic insulation

Had to have a attic insulation upgrade to sell my home. Found Farrah construction on HomeStars. Put out the call they called back within a couple hours and next day came gave me am estimate. They were here next day to do the job, fast efficient clean.
Very pleased with their work

Thank you for your kind message. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future

FF in Goulbourn
FF in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jarrah Contracting Feedback

Very friendly and professional. Gave me an overview as to what they would do. Once finished they allowed me to look into the attic and make sure i was happy. Very quick and they even cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend their services.

Thank you for your kind words. we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Darrin in Newmarket
Darrin in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Professional, hardworking, honest company!

This is the second time using JCS. First time for attic insulation and just this week an interlock patio. Both experiences were remarkably positive. JCS always arrives on time and works every day towards completing the project. Jarrah and everyone in his crew were professional, polite and worked tirelessly towards getting the job done. Consultive in their approach and kept us in the loop for every step. Answered all of our questions and went above and beyond in every way.

We can't recommend Jarrah and his crew strongly enough.

We are absolutely thrilled with the whole experience and the finished project.

It was a pleasure working with you Darrin once again. You and your wife were a pleasure to deal with and we are glad we turned this project into what you had in mind.
We look forward to working with you on your next projects!
J

Excellent service!!!

Thank you for the excellent job you've done it was very impressive and very much appreciated because our home is well insulated now. Thank you to Jay for a very clean and fast service. i will definitely recommend to everyone.

Thank you!
We appreciate your business and we appreciate your kind words!

D. Rodriguez
D. Rodriguez
1 review Ottawa, ON

Patio Interlock and Backyard Landscaping

I own 5 properties and Jarrah Contracting Services was the most positive experience that I have ever had with a contractor.

Jay and Mike did exceptional work.

- They were on budget.
- They completed the installation of an interlock patio and landscaping in half the quoted time.
- The communications with them was excellent.
- They gave great advice and guidance.
- They were not pushy and did not try hard-sell me additional services.
- My entire backyard was spotless when they left.

I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Dion! We had the pleasure of working for you and turning your backyard space into an enjoyable space. We look forward to working with you on your next projects!

Attic insulation

Jay was super nice. He took the time out to describe in simple terms what and how he was gonna do the work.
I didnt know the difference between r40 r50 or r60
Butbhe told me it's the depth of the insulation and how much more energy I'd be saving.

He was in and out of my home in 2 hours and they left my house cleaner than it was when they came in

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and hope you are more comfortable in your home now that your home is well insulated!

Rizwi in Toronto
Rizwi in Toronto

Interlock & Landscaping

Jarrah Contracting Services did an exceptional job on the front, side and back of our home. Their workmanship and attention to detail is second to none. They maintained an open line of communication at all times and kept to a strict schedule to complete the work as promised. I would highly recommend Jarrah Contracting Service for any interlock and landscaping services.

More about Jarrah Contracting Services

Jarrah Contracting Services has been providing quality and experienced service providers for over 15 years. We have a dedicated team of professionals that work hard to provide the best service making your home and property look great! We offer services to both Residential and Commercial projects.

HOME INSULATION
-----------------
Is your home cold during winter or hot during summer?
Do you want to save on energy bills?
Attic Insulation, Batt Insulation, Blown Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation

LANDSCAPING
------------
Landscaping & Interlock, Gardening & Planting, Outdoor Renovations, Retaining Walls

Call us today to get a quote and schedule your appointment!

Toronto Location 416-906-7626
Ottawa Location 613-866-8262

Trusted Service Provider for Enbridge and Hydro One.