Jarrah Contracting Services

Reviews for Jarrah Contracting Services

Alexey G.
Alexey G.

Attic insulation

The temperature on the 2nd floor of our house used to be way higher than on the 1st floor. Jarrah Contracting was able to give unbeatable price for the attic insulation and the result was exactly what we were expecting. The work was done quicky - in couple of hours. The team was very professional. That was done back in May, and now in August I can say for sure that it was worth the money. Especially considering how crazy hot this summer was. Now the temperature on the second floor is very close to the ground floor. It's way more comfortable to sleep at night. I haven't checked the gas bill yet, but I'm pretty sure there will be noticeable difference there as well.

elaineandHarvey
elaineandHarvey
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation

Crew showed up on time despite the poor weather conditions of the day.
Removed their boots at the door each time they entered the house.
Vacuumed, once job was completed.
Operated in an efficient

JOHN L.
JOHN L.

ATTIC INSULATION

Amazing service and quality of work. This company does the job it promises. I highly suggest using them for attic insulation.

Nozar.kianianfard
Nozar.kianianfard
1 review King City, ON

Attic insulation top up.

Honest group doing quality work. Performed the work that was promised in a timely manner. Place was left clean. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your Review and business! we Appreciate it

ina
ina

Attic insulation

Arrived on time. Completed in a timely manner. Did good clean up at end of job. Very pleasant to work with.

thank you Ina! we appreciate your business

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Patio renovation.

Our existing interlocking brick patio including around our pool needed lifting, leveling and then laid down again. We also had an additional patio area added on. They did a great job, worked efficiently and clean. We love our new patio and would highly recommend Jarrah Contracting to others.

Thank you! we are glad that your pool area is now safe for you and the kids. Also, we are happy to hear that you could enjoy your pool once again and not worry about any injuries due to the state of the previous interlock! thanks again, we appreciate your business

JHS in Cobourg
JHS in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Attic and garage insulation

Greenfund Ontario is offering rebates of up to $1,500 for updating/increasing home insulation.
My inquiry was made through Home Depot and a rep from George Kent Home improvements, Mississauga assessed my needs. Two weeks later the subject company and its owner, Jay, arrived at the promised time and completed the job. He was professional and knowledgeable. I have no problem in recommending him and his company.
There as an issue with the original proposal in that it overestimated the amount of insulation required due to a misunderstanding of what was already in the attic. This was resolved to my satisfaction a few days after the job was completed

Thank you for the great review. we appreciate it and appreciate your business.

William
William
1 review Aurora, ON

Attic and Garage Insulation

They were quick, very courteous and professional from the very first meeting to get a quote, to the scheduling to the actual work done. They knew what they were doing, answered all my questions, did the work that we contracted out to them.
A very professional company in all aspects and one I have already recommended to all my neighbours.

Thank you William for your Hospitality and Business. We appreciate and Value your feedback and kind words!

icanskydive
icanskydive
1 review Jacksons Point, ON

Removing of insulation from attic

They called me back right away. The work was done less then a week later. The guys who showed up to do the work were very professional, answered all my questions, ensures I was completely satisfied with the work done and left my house as clean, I not cleaner, then when they arrived.

Thank you for your Business, we appreciate your kind words and feedback!

info
info

Attic insulation

Met Jarrah Contracting at the Newmarket home show. I was looking for a company to do my attic insulation. Jay was efficient in coming out and giving us a quote. the pricing was less then expected
and we scheduled an appointment. His crew didn't amazing job and I'm very happy with them, thanks guys

Thank you! we appreciate your business and we had the pleasure of working with you!

More about Jarrah Contracting Services

Jarrah Contracting Services offers all Contracting services to any Commercial and Residential Projects. Our professional team delivers customer satisfaction results guaranteed. Interlock&Landscaping,Finishing basements and anything in between. We provide professional services to complete Interlock projects, Landscaping designing and Sodding, We leave when you're happy. Call us today to schedule your appointment.