Jarrah Contracting Services

Reviews for Jarrah Contracting Services

icanskydive
icanskydive
1 review Jacksons Point, ON

Removing of insulation from attic

They called me back right away. The work was done less then a week later. The guys who showed up to do the work were very professional, answered all my questions, ensures I was completely satisfied with the work done and left my house as clean, I not cleaner, then when they arrived.

Thank you for your Business, we appreciate your kind words and feedback!

info
info

Attic insulation

Met Jarrah Contracting at the Newmarket home show. I was looking for a company to do my attic insulation. Jay was efficient in coming out and giving us a quote. the pricing was less then expected
and we scheduled an appointment. His crew didn't amazing job and I'm very happy with them, thanks guys

Thank you! we appreciate your business and we had the pleasure of working with you!

JohnDB in Newmarket
JohnDB in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Upgrade attic insulation to R 60

Jarrah is a approved contractor for the Greenon.ca energy rebate programme.The company is competitive, customer focused and easy to deal with. From J to his staff, all were courteous, clean and did a great job of upgrading the blown fiberglass insulation, including bats and baffles where necessary. I recommend them highly.
They also directly submitted the grant forms directly ($1/sq. foot up to $1500).

Thank you John! we appreciate your business and your hospitality.

Aurora
Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Attic insulation.

Great service. Great price. We felt confident having Jarrah Contracting Services add insulation to our attic. They were knowledgeable and very thorough. Mr. Jarrah walked us through what they would do, starting with an inspection to make sure there were no water leaks. They added baffles to ensure adequate ventilation, and then took pictures to show us the “before” and “after.” Our house is now much warmer and quieter. We highly recommend this company. Of course, the Ontario’s GreenON Rebate program (www.greenon.ca) made it easy to decide to add insulation to our attic.

Thank you for your business! with this GreenON rebate program, it is affordable for Homeowners to make their homes more efficient and save on their heating and cooling bills! all while doing our part and protecting the environment and lowering our Carbon Footprint.

Holly J.
Holly J.
1 review Georgina, ON

Attic space nsulation

Very professional and fantastic customer service. Showed up as scheduled and completed task on time. They were respectful of my home and cleaned up perfectly afterwards never knew they were even there. Highly recommend Jarrah Contracting.

Thank you Holly! I'm glad you are enjoying your comfortable home now. thank you for your business

R. A.
R. A.

Attic insulation

We needed to have our attic re-insulated. The whole process was very efficient from quote to work being done! Very professional. We’ll use them again!

thank you for your business and your feedback. we hope you are more comfortable now with the upgrade.

George K.
George K.
1 review Sharon, ON

Attic insulation

Jarrah Contracting did a great job...delivered what was promised and very professional. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you George! we appreciate your business.

gordina in Newmarket
gordina in Newmarket

Attic insulation

Fast and efficient, easy to deal with. Took time to sit down and review paperwork. I would recommend without hesitation. Assisted in applying for GreenON and now I'm waiting for the rebate check.

Thank you Gordina! we appreciate your business and your time.

PaulCunliffe in Newmarket
PaulCunliffe in Newmarket

outstanding

Jarrah Contracting Services, was so easy to work with.

they were fast, courteous clean and affordable.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have insulation upgraded in their home.

Thank you Paul, we appreciate you and your business. thanks for the feedback

Nancy in Aurora
Nancy in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Attic Insulation

So impressed with the service today! JCS was very professional, arrived at the scheduled time, took the amount of time as was quoted for the job and left the house near and tidy. I would completely recommend JCS to anyone!

Thank you Nancy! we appreciate the feedback and Thank you for using our Services!

More about Jarrah Contracting Services

Jarrah Contracting Services offers all Contracting services to any Commercial and Residential Projects. Our professional team delivers customer satisfaction results guaranteed. Interlock&Landscaping,Finishing basements and anything in between. We provide professional services to complete Interlock projects, Landscaping designing and Sodding, We leave when you're happy. Call us today to schedule your appointment.