Ars Repair & Installation

Ars Repair & Installation

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Ars Repair & Installation

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

drip from the top of the front loaded washing machine

A drip occurred after a cycle was finished in my front loaded washing machine. As I was concerned, I called and this company sent a serviceman to check it out. He analyzed the problem, and said that there was no issue. To demonstrate his point, he removed the top of the machine and explained to me the mechanism and that it is working fine. I was very satisfied at his thorough examination of the machine and so nothing further had to be done.

The S.
The S.

Fridge

Firstly..I have to thank CARMINE who I believe is a technician manager. Now, talk about being empathic and dealing with customers the way he would want to be treated. Secondly, Rahul the technician that came out!! Hebtop was patient, empathic and left me with a feeling of empowerment as a homeowner. Rahul ensured that I understood what was happening and even stressed that I be patient and take my time to understand what was happening. No rush, no fuss, but ensured stressing we will figure the problem. My only - was the call centre staff were not as efficient. Amy tried but didnt pay attention to detail and the information being given as a consumer. She second guessed my verbatim and 1:1 interactions with initial technician and manager. IN the end that was minor as Carmine ensured he followed up and provided SUPERB customer service.

renata in Ottawa
renata in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

MISLEADING AND EXPLOITATIVE

Dear Sir / Madam,

I’m writing to express my deepest dissatisfaction with your services and to ask for some resolution before I file a formal complaint against the company.

My tenants in Toronto had an issue with the fridge at the house I own and I told them they could get a quote to fix it. They contacted your company and on the first visit your technician gave them a quote of $454.67 to replace a part, which he said was the problem.

I approved the replacing and the technician went there a second day to perform the service. After he had replaced the part, he said that the problem wasn’t 100% resolved because the doors’s flaps should also be replaced, which was NOT said on his first visit and quote. But even then, he stated that the fridge would work well without replacing the flaps but it would burn out faster as a result. I told my tenants that they didn’t need to replace the flaps because in the future, I’d eventually have to replace the fridge.

The fridge stoped working again right the next day after the technician second visit and replacement of the part. The tenants called your company again and on this third day visit your technician informed them of a third new problem, which was NOT mentioned on neither one of the 2 previous visits and it was another replacement to be made.

My tenants informed me that they tried calling your company and were rudely treated by one of your employees who said the technician had given them the explanation about all the problems upfront, which again is NOT true. He came up with 3 different issues on 3 different visits, charging a price that would be more than enough to buy a new refrigerator. This is no doubt deceitful and exploitative behaviour.

I tried calling your company also, and your employee didn’t care to listen to my explanation stating that the technician had advised about all the issues at the same time, which is evidently not true. I’ve attached my tenants’ order of events below explaining what really happened:

"on Monday 25th technician arrived and stated the ice build up was the issue. the issue was the fridge not cooling below 15 and freezer completly stoped working. Quote per photo this quote was written by the technician.
02 Dec - installed per quote. informed that issue was not 100% resolved as there was a flap issue , but that the fridge and freezer would work, the system may burn out fatser as a result.. Declan called to inform Renata of the additional item. decision was made not to proceed.
03 Dec - fridge leaked, frigde would not cool below 8C freezer did not work
technician trouble shooted and informed another issue, the compressor was either, blocked or broken .

05 Dec. spoke to a very rude employee who told me that if we had not wished to proceed after the "flap issue " we could have asked the technician to remove all parts and would have only been charged labour for removal of parts. This was not communicated by the technician At the time. He wanted to close his docket and stated there would be additional fees if we did not commit at the time. Also labour was the most expensive part of the quote. "

I’d like to ask for a refund of the service and part installed, which can be removed since it didn't’ solve the problem as he said it would. As for the price you’re charging to fix my fridge, I will buy a new one, which is exactly what I would had done had I known it would cost me this much to fix it. Again, it is totally UNTRUE that the technician gave us a full account of the problem with a complete quote. It doesn’t take too much effort to see the misleading behaviour in this case.

As I said in the beginning of this message, I expect to have some resolution for this before starting a formal complaint against ARS.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Liviu E.
Liviu E.

LG dishwasher repair

Rahul did a great job fixing the problem for us. He replaced the control panel and I'm hopeful the unit will function properly from now on.

Dian
Dian
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Fridge repair

Rahul was very prompt and friendly. He fixed my fridge problem quickly and checked to ensure no further issue. Thanks Rahul!

sattarbpanah
sattarbpanah

Dishwasher repair

A tech Rahul along with Kumar came to fix our dishwasher, he was very quick and efficient in his job. Really happy and appreciated.

georgeprotopapas
georgeprotopapas

Repair washing machine

Rahul replaced wiring harness to repair the machine . Machine was repaired. He was very informative on how to use the machine and very polite too.

michaelgitlits
michaelgitlits

Oven repair

Rahul and Kumar are very professional, kindly explained and answered our questions. Very satisfied with the work

More about Ars Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.