Value Windows And Doors

6965 Davand Dr units 13-14 Mississauga ON L5T 1J5

Reviews for Value Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Window replacement

Staff were professional and installation of 10 windows was completed efficiently in one day.

The installers arrived at 09:30 and departed at 16:30. The work areas were cleaned after the removal of the old windows and installation of the new windows.

I removed previously installed shutters and provided easy access to the windows for the installers. This required about 2 days of preparation.

I was very pleased with the workmanship of the installers.

Hi there - thank you for your perfect review! We're happy that you're pleased with the product and our install team. We also would like to thank you for taking the time to adequately prep the work space - we appreciate it and it really does make your install easier! Again thank you and we hope you consider us for any future work or referrals. Enjoy your new windows!

Carmine in Oakville
Carmine in Oakville

New Windows

Great experience overall. Daniel really knows his stuff and helped us pick the best options for our home. The crew was fantastic. They were kind and courteous. They worked hard and took the time to answer any of our questions. They cleaned up so well, it was hard to tell they were even there.

We loved their work so much, we are having them install new entry doors and window coverings.

Thank you for the 10/10 Carmine. We take great pride in the skill of our install teams and we're happy you took notice. We also want to thank you for continuing business with us and we look forward to completing your coming projects.

Shari
Shari
3 reviews Milton, ON

New front and side doors

The doors are gorgeous! Match the house perfectly. Love the triple contact locking mechanisms on both doors to prevent any warping in the future.
Great job thanks

Hi Shari, thank you for your review! We always love helping our clients design their dream doors and we're happy you love yours! Enjoy your new entryway and we hope you consider us for any future work.

Rita
Rita
2 reviews Milton, ON

Windows

My experience with Value Windows was excellent! I have had windows replaced in the past by another company and I can honestly say that the installers at Value Windows are fantastic. PJ and his team installed my windows as promised before the rebate deadline, and they were fantastic. The installers were obviously highly trained as all windows were installed square, level and plumb which wasn’t the case with the other company that I used a few years ago. After installing the windows the crew cleaned the windows and gave me a walk about to show me how each window operates and how to remove the screens. Value Windows not only have very high quality windows but excellent installers as well. My past experience taught me that I can buy high quality windows but if they are not installed properly I will have nothing but problems. Thank you Margaret for all your help in co-ordinating the install and to Value Windows for the beautiful windows and great installation!!

Wow, thank you so much for this outstanding review Rita! We are so happy you're pleased with both the product and the install. Value W&D holds PJ and his team in very high regard and your review truly exemplifies why. Enjoy your new windows and we hope you consider us for any work in the future.

Sue
Sue

Entire home window replacement.

We had all of our home windows replaced a few days ago.

The quality of work was excellent. The workmanship was AMAZING! The team was NOT only professional but very friendly!

They team arrived just after 8 am as promised and they were incredibly professional and efficient. Not to mention friendly and enthusiastic. We have a chocolate lab and the TEAM loved him, our dog now has 6 new friends that he misses

Hi Sue, thank you for your review! We're always so pleased when our customers are happy with not only our product, but our service and staff. We know it can be difficult having people coming into your home making changes and we try to make it as smooth as possible. Thank you again for your business and we hope you consider us for any future jobs. We definitely wouldn't mind seeing you and your dog again! Enjoy your new windows.

Wayne
Wayne

Sold

My overall experience was excellent, their sales rep was very knowledgeable and professional. They delivered my windows ahead of schedule and their installation team did a great job.

Thank you for your positive review, Wayne. We take pride in our team and we're happy you're pleased with our service. We hope you consider us for any future work!

Jane from Oakville
Jane from Oakville

Great Job!

Friendly knowledgeable people, good service, excellent price, I couldn't be happier with my new patio door. It looks good, glides open smoothly and quietly, and there was no mess left behind after installation. I also got the Pet Friendly Screen which was not on offer from the other companies who provided estimates. I would definitely recommend Value Windows and Doors.

Hi Jane, thank you for this positive review! We're very happy that you're pleased with your new door and our service along the way. The pet friendly screen is a great product, we're happy you were able to take advantage! It would be a pleasure to work with you again in the future.

Greg D. in Cambridge
Greg D. in Cambridge
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window, window sills and front door replacement

Value Windows and Doors replaced all of our windows, window sills and front door. Daniel and his staff were great to deal with and Mitch did an awesome job on the installation.

Great contractor and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Greg - thank you for your review! We're happy that you're pleased with the products and our service. We hope you consider us for any future projects.

LShields in Mississauga
LShields in Mississauga

Doors and Windows

Top Notch quality and service! Just had windows and doors replaced with Value Windows and doors and I have already began to recommend them to friends and family. The friendly staff clearly take pride in their work and understand what customer service is all about. Every step from the manager Danielle helping us with our selection, Margaret with all my questions on the phone to Mitchell and his partner installing. A great experience.

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to write a review. No one could ask for better feedback and we are thrilled you had a great experience with our company. We also thank you for your recommendations - the best advertisement one could ask for.
Enjoy your new windows and door!

Kenny from Mississauga
Kenny from Mississauga

Complete replacement of all windows, front entry and sliding patio door.

I wish working with every contractor was as easy and worry free as Value Windows and Doors. We interviewed with 6 different contractors before settling on Value Windows and Doors. Before we even got the price, I already knew Value Windows and Doors was the company I wanted to partner with for such an important renovation.

From the beginning Daniel, Theresa and Margaret were fantastic in terms of responsiveness, professionalism and friendliness. Daniel is extremely knowledgeable and provided many suggestions on design changes to improve the quality of our house regarding windows and doors. They were the only contractor to provide a highly detailed, professional quote on the initial visit - very impressive considering the size of the job. The final price was very competitive, especially when you consider the quality of the product and installation.

The installation team, lead by Mitch and Martin completed the entire job in 2 days with a team of 4. They were very efficient as well as thorough. They answered all of my questions and did an excellent job. They took extra care in cleaning up the site, leaving it the way they found it.

Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the end product and would not hesitate to recommend Value windows and doors to anyone interested in new window or door installations. Our new windows and doors are gorgeous and we feel like we have a brand new home. Thank you so much VWD.

Kenny, what a stellar review! We love making our customers happy and really do strive on customer service - this we have to hand it to our installers as well. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review and want to congratulate you on your new home!
From our family to yours, Daniel, Theresa and Mitchell (Margaret, Marcin)

More about Value Windows And Doors

Here at Value Windows and Doors, a leading resource for replacement windows as well as steel, fiberglass and patio doors in Canada, we recognize just how important our clients’ residential windows and doors truly are. We understand how critical visual appeal is and that’s why we proudly offer a comprehensive ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Oakville?