Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Richmond Hill ON L4S 2S4
Plumbing
Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Clogged Drain Pipe

Mike unclogged the thick grease in 15 feet of drain pipe. At first he used a regular snake, but that did not work. To my surprise Mike brought in a super snake with a 1 and 1/4 inch auger on it which cut through all the grease. Mike saved me the expense of replacing 15 or 20 feet of pipe.
Mike is a personable individual with a good sense of humor. Thankyou Again Mike. YOUR THE REAL DEAL!!!!

MIKE KNOWS HIS STUFF AND I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A PLUMBING INSTALLATION OR REPAIR.

thanks for the review. Remember no grease down the drain lol

Bonnie Good from Toronto
Bonnie Good from Toronto

Leaking toilet

I had a leaky toilet a few days before Christmas.
Mike from Cirton Plumbing responded within minutes and I explained that I thought I needed a new toilet as mine was older.
Kirk came out to look at it and turns out he just needed to replace the fill valve and water supply hose.
Good as new and saved me $$$
Kirk was very friendly & polite. Removed shoes and wore mask and left area clean & tidy.
I have finally found a company (been through more than a few ) I really like and will be using them in future for all my future plumping & drain jobs.
Thanks Guys,
Bonnie

Hi thanks Bonnie I'm glad we were able to help you with your plumbing issue. Stay safe and Happy Holidays

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Awesome as always!

Cirton plumbing has been my go-to guys for almost 10 years! Always reliable, fair and professional! Mike always answers promptly, Ryan came to the rescue today unblocking my kitchen drain and changing a leaky valve on one of the toilets.

thanks for the review much appreciated

Ljiljana
Ljiljana
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Leaking pipe on a Sunday night

We made this mistake when winterising a garden hose pipe and had a problematic leak because of it. The company came at 10 p.m. and stayed until past 11 p.m. until the problem was fxed.

They are what they advertise. Thank you and God bless !

Thanks for the review. I'm glad we were able to help.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Mike is the best

I called Cirton Plumbing & Drains Ltd in the morning and Mike was kind enough to fit me in his busy schedule, he was extremely professional and knowledgeable, he immediately looked at the problem, prepared his tools and started working, in no time the problem was fixed, during the process he was explaining everything to me. Prices are fair and the service is top quality, I highly recommend Cirton Plumbing & Drains Ltd and I will be using their services moving forward!

Thanks for the great review

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Leak repair and faucet replacement

I have used their service twice. On both occasions they were amazing!

The took care of a broken pipe for me over the Christmas Holidays and also have replaced a broken kitchen faucet. I would highly recommend them for your plumbing needs.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Plumbing

My kitchen sink backed up...It was a tough job due to pipe configuration. Mike from Citron came quickly, persevered and solved our problem! Very organized, tidy, personable and honest!!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Clogged kitchen sink

It was a pleasure to have Mike in my home. He got my kitchen sink unclogged and cleaned up even when I offered to do it! Thanks Mike!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen renovations

Mike is highly professional, insightful and highly specialized. His work is
impeccable, clean with a focus on attention to details.

More about Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Plumbing Service Company serving the York Region for over 30 years.
Industrial, Residential, and Commercial Plumbing

"WE CHARGE BY THE JOB NOT THE HOUR"

CALL CIRTON BE CERTAIN