Drywall-Toronto.ca

Review for Drywall-Toronto.ca

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

I was planning to renovate my kitchen and bathroom. It was not a very huge project and several companies that I called just refused to take the job. I asked my friends and  I was referred to Drywall Toronto. The guys did a great job, covered the areas unaffected by the renovation to prevent dust from spreading around, and keep the carpet on the stairs clean. Replaced old drywall within half a day and the taper had to come couple more times. It is quite difficult to find contractors that deliver what they promise, but Drywall Toronto delivered no surprises to me. For my next renovation I know who to call.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?