Vaughan Marble - No Longer In Business

Sam from Thornhill
Sam from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Product

Renovating my house was a disaster.... Everything was so expensive took so long to finish and was just stressful. Finally I found Michael at Vaughan marble and I loved what they did ! Beautiful and quick job on my countertops in my kitchen and bathrooms. I would recommend him 100%!

More about Vaughan Marble - No Longer In Business

We do custom high-end renovation or installation projects for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms. We do both residential and commercial space projects. Call 647-862-7253 or visit us www. vaughanmarble. ca We are located in Vaughan and serving Toronto & GTA area. So if you are looking for marble & granite specialists ...