Quality Roofing Services

Reviews for Quality Roofing Services

Carolyn Singer from North York
Carolyn Singer from North York

Came Right Away

I discovered a leak in my roof. Many other companies were backlogged and these guys showed up within 5 hours, got right up there, fixed all the problems and were helpful and polite.

Thank you Carolyn for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you, please let me know if you need anything regarding your Roof.

Enzo
Enzo

Roof repair

With the wind storm that happened Friday I started calling roofing companies right after the storm. Left messages with several companies and many voicemails were full and nobody was answering their phones. Almost a week past with empty promises from others to come and do the work I then called Aryan and he came that same day. He repaired and inspected my roof at a very fair price and even nailed in some nails that were loose in my eavestough.

Thank you Enzo for the wonderful review, I'm glad your happy with our service, it was a pleasure working with you.

po3922
po3922

Roof repair

I did roof repair 2 year ago and I was very happy with the quality of the job Quality Roofing Services LTD provides.
I called them again and they did the same amazing job.
Very happy
Thank you Quality Roofing Services!

Thanks a lot for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you, please let me know if you need help in the future.

Giorgio
Giorgio

Roof Repair after Wind Storm

I found Aryan fixing roofs in my neighbourhood. I asked him to take a look at my room after a recent wind storm caused some damage. Aryan was professional and quick. I would definitely recommend Quality Roofing Services.

Giorgio it was a pleasure working with you, thank you for the wonderful review, let me know if you need help with the Roof.

baylygreenview
baylygreenview

Their work was well done was prompt in answering the phone. Very professional and courteous

Thank you for the kind word, let me know if u need help in the future and I wish you all the best.

Rick 1.
Rick 1.

Repair damaged roof

Aryan Mehraban was very professional and courteous . He spoke to both myself and husband explained the roof condition and the repair. I was very pleased with the services.

Thank you Rick for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you, please let me know if you need anything regarding your Roof.

simon.m
simon.m

Roof repair

They are professional in their work. Explained to me on the level of repairs that needed to be done on my roof after the windstorm.

Thank you Simon for taking the time to give us this wonderful review please let us know if you need anything for the future.
All the best,
Aryan

Ethan
Ethan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Repair

Aryan has been great in explaining the problem and how to resolve it and the time and cost associated to the work. The work was performed in timely manner and warranty provided for the work. I would use Quality Roofing Services in the future and also refer to them to other customers.

Thank you Ethan for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. let me know if you need help in the future.

More about Quality Roofing Services

Quality Roofing Services LTD, is a licensed and insured roofing contractor serving throughout Toronto and GTA. Find all kinds of local roofing solutions with us by calling at 647-831-2503.

We are the experienced Toronto roofing company, reliable and affordable choice for GTA homeowners. Quality Roofing Services is a qualified roofing contractor, licensed, and insured.

We are a full services roofing companies, providing our residential roofing and commercial roofing clients with the best quality service at highly competitive rates.

Our exceptional contractors expertise in residential roofing & commercial roofing systems has made us a top choice for homeowners, contractors, and property management groups.