Quality Roofing Services

Reviews for Quality Roofing Services

Ryan in Etobicoke
Ryan in Etobicoke

Roof leak repair

I had a small leak in our roof "repaired" a year ago by another company who did a quick fix and suggested we pay another $5000 for a more permanent fiberglass fix located in an area I thought was not the problem (as determined by examining the underside of the roof in the attic. We declined this added work and left it. The leak began again recently so I called Quality Roofing Services. They came out within a couple of days and Aryan and his team discovered the problem area and fixed it on the same visit. They were very professional and friendly and it's been a month now and despite the heavy rains we've been having we've had no more leaks. Thanks again, Aryan

Thank you for taking time to give us this wonderful review, really appreciate it and im glad your roof is secure now.

best regards, Aryan

Carl in Toronto
Carl in Toronto

New roof

Aryan and his team did an excellent job installing a new roof in one day. They srarted the job on time and as discussed. He also patiently answered many questions that I had. I would recommend them to anybody.

thank you Carl for taking time to give us this wonderful review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Eizerman in Etobicoke
Eizerman in Etobicoke

Repaired our roof. No fuss, no muss.

Wonderful job done. Started on time and finished the job in one day!!!!
Would recommend them if you need a new roof or anything to do with roofing.
Very pleasant and professional and hardworking.
Thanks Aryan
(And the rest of your crew)
Margaret & Wayne

Thank you for taking time to write us this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Lesia
Lesia

Roof replacement

Quality Roofing did demonstrate quality, efficiency, responsiveness to requests, consideration of neighbors and excellent communication skills.: always answering calls and delivering every promise. Aryan, the main guy, is always there - working himself and supervising his team. And they did perform a thorough cleanup after the job was done!
Would recommend this company to anyone looking for the job to be done quickly and on time.

Thank you Lesia for taking time to give us this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you.

best regard

Aryan

Roof gutters and downspouts replaced -- as promised

Aryan and his crew completed the work as he had promised, with good materials, proper equipment, and consideration for our neighbours. Sometimes he gets so busy you need to call him more than once but he's unfailingly courteous and keeps his word. Great work, fair pricing and trustworthy -- couldn't ask for more.

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Sharon
Sharon

Quality Roofing Services--shingles replacement

I appreciate the hard work. You get what you pay for. The other 2 labourers hardly spoke English, wasn't able to communicate with them. I'm glad it's over and done with.

Thank you Sharon for taking time to write this wonderful review, I'm glad your happy with the job and I wish you all the best.

Mike Drysdale in Toronto
Mike Drysdale in Toronto

Two shingles lost during windstorm

Quality was able to get back to us quickly and fix two shingles we lost during the windstorm. They were able to match the shingles and take care of the work quickly and with great quality. They were able to fix a small issue with our flashing at the same time. Very friendly, efficient, clean and courteous. Highly recommended!

Thank you Mike for taking time to give us this wonderful review, it was a working with you.

Carolyn Singer from North York
Carolyn Singer from North York

Came Right Away

I discovered a leak in my roof. Many other companies were backlogged and these guys showed up within 5 hours, got right up there, fixed all the problems and were helpful and polite.

Thank you Carolyn for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you, please let me know if you need anything regarding your Roof.

Enzo
Enzo

Roof repair

With the wind storm that happened Friday I started calling roofing companies right after the storm. Left messages with several companies and many voicemails were full and nobody was answering their phones. Almost a week past with empty promises from others to come and do the work I then called Aryan and he came that same day. He repaired and inspected my roof at a very fair price and even nailed in some nails that were loose in my eavestough.

Thank you Enzo for the wonderful review, I'm glad your happy with our service, it was a pleasure working with you.

po3922
po3922

Roof repair

I did roof repair 2 year ago and I was very happy with the quality of the job Quality Roofing Services LTD provides.
I called them again and they did the same amazing job.
Very happy
Thank you Quality Roofing Services!

Thanks a lot for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you, please let me know if you need help in the future.

More about Quality Roofing Services

Quality Roofing Services LTD, is a licensed and insured roofing contractor serving throughout Toronto and GTA. Find all kinds of local roofing solutions with us by calling at 647-831-2503.

We are the experienced Toronto roofing company, reliable and affordable choice for GTA homeowners. Quality Roofing Services is a qualified roofing contractor, licensed, and insured.

We are a full services roofing companies, providing our residential roofing and commercial roofing clients with the best quality service at highly competitive rates.

Our exceptional contractors expertise in residential roofing & commercial roofing systems has made us a top choice for homeowners, contractors, and property management groups.