Quality Roofing Services

Reviews for Quality Roofing Services

Edris
Edris

Roof replacement

We hired Quality roofing services to do our roof, Aryan and his team get the job done very nice and clean, I’m very happy with the outcome.

Thank you Edris for taking time to give us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it.

Victor from Toronto
Victor from Toronto

Flat garage roof

Fantastic customer service, quality of work, knowledge and perfect execution by Aryan and Quality Roofing. Quote and actual price were identical. A pleasure to work with every step of the way.

hi Victor

Thank you for the wonderful review, it's much appreciated.

im glad your happy with the job!!

adriannepatullo@gmail.com
A. O.

Caulking at doorways to a flat roof

We had a leak in our kitchen from a flat roof above after the April ice storm. Aryan was very busy but he came to the house when he said he would (we arranged for two days after my call but he actually checked in a day earlier). Aryan determined that the problem was with the caulking at the doorway and not the roof itself. As the roof was no longer leaking Aryan returned a few days later to do the caulking. Overall I was impressed with the responsiveness and the solution provided.

Thank you Addrianne for taking time to give us this wonderful review.

ramon.chang
ramon.chang

Asphalt shingle, roofing repair.

There was a patch of shingle torn off the roof by wind. Aryan came and shared with me not only the problem area, but how to prevent future incidents.

Thank you mr Chang, its a pleasure working with you.

Mohamad  from Concord
Mohamad from Concord

Roof repair

They felt the urgency and were quick to come. Fixed my roof and even gave suggestions.

Thank you Mr Mohammad for the wonderful review, it's my pleasure working with you.

aldoroty
aldoroty

Roof repair

After a wind storm we needed some shingles replaced and repaired. They came quickly and matched the existing shingles professionally.

it's a pleasure working with you, please let me know when you need to change the roof.

Marsha in Mississauga
Marsha in Mississauga

The name of this company says it all

We had some tiles blow off our roof during a major windstorm that hit the GTA. Every roofing company we called was so busy that some didn’t even return our call! Aryan answered my call and was honest that Quality Roofing is also really busy because of this storm and that he may need 3 days before he could come out to fix the roof. He explained the process to me and let me know that he would come with everything he needed to get the job done. I checked in with him later that day and he said he would come by the next day. He called the next morning to say he would be at our place in 35mins. He arrived and was so friendly and professional. The job was done quickly and without any mess or inconvenience. His pricing was on par with 2 other quotes I received. GREAT WORK Aryan!!!

I would definitely call Aryan again for any roofing services and HIGHLY recommend his company!

Thank you so much Marsha for this wonderful review, please let me know anytime you need help with the Roof.

Peter
Peter

Roof Inspection

I needed a roof inspection. Aryan was very responsive, friendly, and took the time to answer my questions. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I have no hesitation about recommending Aryan's services. Thanks, Aryan!

Thank you very much Peter for the awesome review, it was a pleasure to work with you.

leslie.sheppard
leslie.sheppard

Roof

Squirrels got into my attic by chewing through the plumbing vent and housing on the roof. I replaced the abs vent stack, but I needed a roofer so I called Quality services and Aryan come by and did the repairs in a timely manner. He did an excellent job and I would definitely use him again.

Thank you for the kind words Mr Sheppard, it was nice to do business with you, let me know if u need help with roof in the future.

Greg
Greg

Roof repair

Aryan and his team came same-day and solved my roofing issue.

Pleasure working with him and would definitely call again.

Thank you very much Greg, it was a pleasure working with you

More about Quality Roofing Services

Quality Roofing Services LTD, is a licensed and insured roofing contractor serving throughout Toronto and GTA. Find all kinds of local roofing solutions with us by calling at 647-831-2503.

We are the experienced Toronto roofing company, reliable and affordable choice for GTA homeowners. Quality Roofing Services is a qualified roofing contractor, licensed, and insured.

We are a full services roofing companies, providing our residential roofing and commercial roofing clients with the best quality service at highly competitive rates.

Our exceptional contractors expertise in residential roofing & commercial roofing systems has made us a top choice for homeowners, contractors, and property management groups.