Tree Service
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Barrie  >  Toby's Tree Service

Reviews for Toby's Tree Service

Excellent and fast service

L4N

Fast and Excellent service, call on Saturday get an estimate to remove two big tree and agreed on a price. Job done on Monday. Excellent Service at best price in town. Thank you to Toby and Lisa and crews.
Highly recommender and will use Toby's Tree Service again.
Thanks,
Mark

Oldnorth in Barrie
Oldnorth in Barrie

Maple tree removel

I would hire tobystrees trees in a heart beat they are by far the safest trusted tree company in barrie there workers really put there hard work in progress vary polite and experienced thank u tobystrees for doing a great job!!!!!

Alan in Barrie
Alan in Barrie

Job well done!!

Called Toby's Tree Service to get a quote for cutting down 2 pine trees in my backyard. Lisa showed up on time and explained how the job would be done. A few days later, the team showed up and did an awesome job including cleaning up after. They also make sure no debris will fall into the pool. Very professional. Will definitely recommend them!!

JANET DAVIS from Barrie
JANET DAVIS from Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Tree maintenance and removal

L4N

Scott and his team did a great job removing large limbs from several trees, removing a dead tree and trimming a tall lilac. They were very professional and respectful of my property. All of the debris was removed. I'm very pleased with their work and would recommend them.

1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Tree Removal

Hired this company to cut down and remove 10 Pine trees and grind stumps.
First time i called to set up an appointment for a quote i was told someone would be by that afternoon, nobody came...A week later after i had long given up on them someone comes by. We agree on a price for the job, he tells me to mark the trees i want removed and they would be by that week to take care of it. Almost 2 weeks go by and they finally come and cut down the trees but leave piles of logs in my yard and no stump grinding.
I call and he tells me he will be by the next day to take care of it but never does show...
Save yourself the frustration and do not deal with these people.

Sorry about the delay. Many problems within at this time. I will complete the Stumps at half the price of the original agreement for your frustration.
Toby.

1 review Barrie, ON

tree removal and clean up

L4N

We have hired Toby's Tree Service on several occasions and it is only service we will hire.
We live in a heavily wooded area and have needed a lot of help. In one instance a large tree was at risk of falling and would destroy our home if it wasn't removed. I don't know how he did it - but the tree was removed without a hitch. The workers cleaned up every twig. And man, they work hard for their money! The team was a bunch of great guys - very friendly. Stayed to chat and laugh with us a bit after the job. Just an all around good experience with Toby's tree boys!
Cheers guys,
Big John

Thank you so much, its been a pleasure!

-Toby

kidpower
kidpower

Tree and Stump removal

We had hired this tree service company to remove a couple of trees, and the ad read in Kijiji, you would get a discount for referrals. They came and removed the tree but not the stump. We also recommend them to our neighbour and they did not come through with the discount for us and also left us several stumps. Disappointed with them since they also did a poor job of cleanup. When I called , he totally got upset with me . anway, will not hire them again ever!

We are shocked to hear of your experience. You must have mistaken us for another company as we have never advertised or offered discounts for referrals. Sorry to hear of that bad situation but again, surely it was another company as we also pride ourselves in excellent clean up and would never leave a job unfinished! We have literally hundreds of happy customers in Barrie who would confirm that. Again our sympathy for your unfortunate experience.

More about Toby's Tree Service

City of Barrie's #1 Tree service. - Tree Removal - Tree Cutting - Pruning - Emergency tree service