Appliances Repair Oakville

Review for Appliances Repair Oakville

Damon Papadopoulos from Oakville
Damon Papadopoulos from Oakville

fixing Bosch dishwasher

So in the morning I see that the rubber mat in front of our sink was wet. I thought my wife had opened the dishwasher (which is beside the sink) and some of the water had escaped overnight. I wiped it up and went to work, only to find on my return that there was more water when I got home. Looks like there was something wrong with the dishwasher. I attempted to look at what the problem was but apparently only made it worse. It was later in the evening, around 8 PM, and we had to call someone as even though I turned off all the water, water was still dripping out. I called a few plumbers (who don't fix appliances) and one of them recommended Appliances Repair Oakville. We reviewed them online and it looked good so we called. We made an appointment and asked for someone to be there as early as possible. They gave us a time of between 8 and 11 AM, but the next morning we had a knock on the door at 8:07 AM. Sergei was friendly and very informative. Had diagnosed the problem right away and also noticed some future problems. Sergei fixed the problem promptly. He was polite and very agreeable. I would highly recommend Appliances Repair Oakville to anyone. Thank you!

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Oakville?