Demiri Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Demiri Painting & Decorating

Aaron P
Aaron P

As Always A Perfect Job

This is the 2nd time using Valon at Demiri Painting. Not only did he give us a great price for our job but did an amazing job as he always does. Work is done quickly, he finished in less than 1 day (We needed a medium sized bedroom and bathroom painted). Very professional, knows what he is doing and turned out better than could have ever imagined.

highly recommend!

hi Aaron, thank you for having us back at your place, we love working with repeated clients and I'm glad you were again thrilled with the results of your freshly painted areas. We keep in touch. Thanks again, Valon!

VN
VN

Outdoors painting

They did the work in an accurate and also speedy fashion. They also advised on what was not worthy to spend on.! Very good and reliable painters.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad that house looks as good as we promised. We keep in touch. Thanks, Valon!

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Paint master bedroom

I’ve got to say he was very professional. He came in cover all the floors went right to work did a great job and clean up so nice
I would highly recommend him to my friends

Hi Martin, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad that you were happy with our quality and service. We keep in touch, Valon!

Robyn in Toronto
Robyn in Toronto

Painting and Plaster Repair

We were in a major time crunch and Valon came in and did a huge amount of work in a single day. On top of painting the bedroom with its extensive trimwork and multiple closet doors, they also fixed the holes and cracks in our stairwell's plaster walls, and cleaned up everything as well. Very impressed! My only regret is not hiring them sooner - I lived with that hideous yellow paint for way too long! Thanks, Valon!

Hi Robyn, thank you for having us to paint your house. As promised we did complete everything on your tight schedule and we're glad you were happy with our quality. See you at your new place. Thanks, Valon!

Johann p.
Johann p.
0 reviews London, ON

Painting of main floor of house.

The job was time sensitive as the house was going to up for sale. Valon from Demiri Painting and Decorating was prompt in getting me a quote. Valon did the job in two days. The job was fantastic as it transformed the house to be ready to show. The paints used were of high quality and the house was clean when they finished. I would highly recommend this company as they were honest industrious and kept to the timetable. Overall a very pleasant experience for me. Thank you Valon and Demiri Painting and Decorating.

Hi Johann, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your time and thank you for sharing your good experience you had with us. If any questions please feel free to reach at anytime. Thanks again, Valon!

Bri in North York
Bri in North York

I needed a quick paint job right away.

I contacted them in late morning and they came in early afternoon same day. :D looks great and they did a good clean up as well. they also went and picked up the same paint to match my other wall. Oh and very courteous too.

Hi Bri, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad we could help you in such a short notice. Keep in touch, Valon!

LC
LC

Painted house

I hired Demiri Painting & Decorating to paint the entire main floor of my bungalow and do touch ups in the basement as needed. Val, the owner, met me the same day of my enquiry to discuss project scope, timelines and costs. I hired him on the spot, and am so pleased I did.

I highly recommend Val and his team. They are a highly professional, courteous team of skilled painters who take pride in their work. Their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction was admirable. They finished the job half a day earlier than planned, and on budget.

Thank you Val, Bob and Zoran for a job well done.

Hi LC, thank you for taking the time to write us a review about the painting we did at your house. We appreciate your business and please feel free to contact us at anytime about any painting related questions. Thanks, Valon!

JY
JY

Painting throughout my condo

There were 3 painters that came to my home and the work they did took most of day to complete. They were professional, arrived on time, covered furniture with drop cloths, the work began and was completed without incident....very pleased and thank you

Hi Joel, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're happy that everything came out as promised & if you have any painting related questions please contacts at anytime! Thanks again, Valon !

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
2 reviews Caledon, ON

HOME PAINTING

The quality of their work is up there with the best and John went above and beyond making sure I was happy and I appreciate that. I don't see anyone ever regretting for hiring this company because they care and have pride in their work which is not very easy to find these days.

Hey Paul, thank you for having us painting your house. We're glad that everything came out nice as we promised. Please keep in touch and let us know anytime you have any painting related questions. Thanks, Val !

Joe
Joe
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Major reno including complete house painting, Family room Cabinet Painting from oak to match new painted cupboards, Staining wood Railings & Posts to match new floors.

Val & his guys Nick & John and crew did a great job with a challenging project. Painting the house was the easy part and the colours and paint look great not to mention a back wall that required major repair after cabinets were removed. There were 2 additional tough challenges that I asked to be done that frankly I wasn't very confident on a successful outcome but took my chances based on Val's assurances it would work.
1. Was to match the previously stained oak railings, posts and floor nosing piece to match new ASH mat finished floors. I figured at best I would get about an 85% match but they came closer to 100% and totally exceeded my expectations. 2. Paint Oak wall units / glass cabinetry in family room to match new painted kitchen cabinets. This was meticulous work and required careful taping around glass windows etc. They set up a spray paint shop up with plastic sheets in my garage and carefully primed, sand, and 2 coats of sprayed paint to look like a cabinetry finish. Other than the oak grains in some areas you can't tell the different. My sister-in-law saw the new reno for the first time and said I didn't know you were replacing the F/R cabinets and I said we didn't, we just had them painted. She had to get up close to actually be able to tell and couldn't believe the look. Overall real happy with the job & value for what we paid. Not the cheapest but well worth the little bit extra. Also some good tips along the way that got us to a better place. Thanks Val & Team.

Hi Joe, it was pleasure to work with you guys at your beautiful home. Cabinets painting mar a huge difference and totally transformed the place. Glad it came out as we promised you and seeing you and your family is something that makes us proud of what we do say in day out. Thanks again for your business. Cheers, Valon !

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Best of HomeStars 2018 & 2019 award winner!

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated painting company based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with drywall repair and installation, stucco repair and removal, ceilings flattening, carpentry, floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.