35 Viking lane Toronto ON

416-839-2396
1840-35 Viking Lane
Toronto
M9B 0A1

I did my homework before receiving 5 estimates from other Homestars companies with good reviews, but no one seemed to be the right fit. I started my search in March and had a highly recommended local painter (not on Homestars) hired for June when out of the blue in June, he said he couldn't paint my house. Disillusioned, I called my local paint store, Decorating Elements on Royal York who recommended, Demiri Painting and Decorating. When I asked for another company name, they would not recommend anyone else. That spoke volumes! From day one upon meeting Val, I felt a connection. He's very informative, honest and highly
dedicated to making his customer happy. We communicated well (very important to me) and I had confidence he was the one to do the job. Val's team, John, Engin and Mike are a dream. They arrived every day on time in good spirits, worked hard and long with attention to detail, always leaving the work site neat and tidy. They removed very old painted wall paper (not the kind that is meant to be painted) on walls and ceiling of 2 bedrooms, lots of plastering and sanding on old cracked uneven lathe and plaster walls, used special conversion paint from oil to latex on all surfaces before painting could even start. The star of their efforts was the complete transformation of all the old dark stained wood trim, doors, fireplace and staircase with a beautiful custom matching dark stain and varathane. (Most companies wanted to paint it all white.) This was not an easy job and I'm not easy to please! I'm in awe!!! The walls are unbelievably smooth and all the wood is so rich and gleams like new. This company went above and beyond my expectations. They moved my furniture out, covered whatever remained and moved it all back. John even removed and replaced all the light fixtures/ceiling fan for safe keeping. (A great chance for me to give them a good cleaning.) Val and John came back several times to take care of those last details, just to make sure I was completely happy. I cannot thank them enough for making this old diamond in the ruff shine!

Hi Cynthia, first of all I want to thank you for trusting us with your project as we know you were thinking of doing that for a very long time, that means a lot to us. Myself, and all our crew were so proud of what we achieved at your place, as we all know that wasn't a job that any one can do.

Please feel free to contact myself or John at anytime with any painting related questions you may have in future.

Thanks again for your business, Valon!

Monika D.
Monika D.
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

2nd Floor Reno and Paint Project

As a repeat customer of Demiri Painting and Decorating, I was thoroughly impressed with the professionalism that Val and his team demonstrated in painting our second floor walls , ceilings and trim. Also want to make mention that we have four skylights on the second floor, which were handled with precision. Val once again provided me with knowledgeable guidance in choosing the right colour and the work was done as discussed, in a clean manner and within the negotiated time frame. It has once again been a pleasure to work with Val in Phase 1 of a multi-phase home reno.

Hi Monika, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you again! Cheers, Valon!

Natalie
Natalie

Interior painting of house

Valon Demiri and his crew provided our family with painting services which were thorough and excellent . They painted the interior of our home and did it beautifully! They paid attention to detail and most importantly listened to what we wanted and provided knowledgeable advise to make everything flow. We found working with them a pleasure as they were always flexible, courteous and managed to address all of our painting issues. We would highly recommend Demiri Painting and Decorating. They work with integrity and always put the client first!

Hi Natalie, thank you for taking your time to review our services. We're glad that you guys were happy with our service and quality. Please if you may have any questions in future feel free to contact us at anytime. Thanks again for your business, Valon!

EDS in Toronto
EDS in Toronto

Painting of Basement and Main Floor

Val was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. From the day I called him, he did his best to accommodate our schedule and get started as soon as he was available. Our house had just undergone a major reno and Val was very careful and mindful of that. They covered the floors, kitchen area and even wrapped our stair rails. I had forgotten to move furniture out of the way of walls that needed painting and Val offered to do this for us and even put the furniture back when he was done. We really appreciated all of those gestures. The paint job was completed within the expected timeline. Val and his team were very efficient and were very kind when we decided to add some last minute walls to paint. We will definitely be calling Val again when we are ready to paint the second floor of our house. Thanks for everything Val!

Hi Eliane, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience with our company. We're glad you guys were happy with your service and quality. Looking forward to work with you again on your second phase of reno. We keep in touch, Valon!

Dean in Toronto
Dean in Toronto

Whole Home Interior Painting

We hired Val to paint our recently purchased home. We've hired painters in the past and Val was a cut above the rest: He was meticulous, clean, quick, and very detail oriented. Val was quick to notice the prior paint job to our bannister would need a particular type of paint to cover it (something other contractors did not notice). Best of all, his work was outstanding, and his price was reasonable When we needed touch ups (due to damage done by other contractors) Val came by within the week to bring the condition of the paint job back where he left it - and at no cost.

Also, Val was extremely easy to deal with - even the other contractors were commenting on the quality of Val's work and how easy he was to get along with.

If you're consider hiring a top-of-the-line painter, Val is the guy you need. We want to finish our basement next year, and if we do, we will certainly call Demiri!

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share your experience with us. We're glad you guys are happy with our quality and service as we promise that to all of our valued clients. Thanks again for your business & we keep in touch. Regards , Valon!

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Exterior of House

Dimiri Painting did an amazing job with the exterior of our home. We painted the front and side of our home. They completed the job quickly and did not miss any details. For example, they filled in all of the gaps, took out the screws and helped take out the shutters that were out of reach for us. The painters were very polite and friendly. They answered all questions and requests with a great attitude. The quote was also very reasonable compared to other companies.I would definitely recommend this company.

Hi AJ, thanks for taking the time to review our work. We're glad you guys were happy with the quality of our team and also with our services. Please feel free to contact us with any painting related questions you may have in future. Thanks again for your business, Valon!

Janet  in London
Janet in London

Excellent Job

Valon and John painted ceilings, trim, walls of kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway extending up to the 2nd floor. Valon is highly professional: responded promptly, quick and efficient, complete clean- up and attention to details. Precise, skilled painters who made the process easier for us than we thought it would be. We will be using Demiri Painting again.

Hi Janet, it was pleasure working with you guys at the house. Also, I really appreciate your time to write us a review and share your experience with our company. I will see you guys very soon at the condo project. Thanks again for your business, Valon!

BeataSG in Etobicoke
BeataSG in Etobicoke

Complete house painting (interior)

Valon's team did a great job painting our entire house. His team always showed up on time, they were tidy and the paint job looks wonderful. The pricing was competitive and the quality was top notch. I would definitely recommend hiring Valon and his team. Thanks Valon!

Hi Beata, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We are very pleased that you could say all these good things about us & we are very thankful for your business. Keep in touch. Thanks, Valon!

Rylex in Etobicoke
Rylex in Etobicoke

Great painting job

Val was amazing to work with. He went above and beyond what his service was. He is such a lovely person. I would definitely recommend him again. We already got compliments on his painting job. His work was neat, he left our home clean and tidy after, and made sure we were happy before finishing the job.

Hi Rylex, first of all thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as we highly appreciate your trust on us with your house painting. We're very glad that you were happy with our quality painting. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any additional questions in future. Regards, Valon !

Painting for the whole house

I have 6 different painting companies come out to give me estimates after having done weeks of research on. I am extremely happy with Demiri’s work.

While Demiri was not the cheapest of the quotes I gathered. I ultimately decided to go ahead with Demiri because Valon made a great first impression when he came by for the estimate. During the meeting with Valon, I have a lot of tough questions but he gives me his honest opinion without trying to dodge them.

Valon and his team is professional. The workmanship is top notch.
The crew arrive at my home a little earlier than the scheduled time in their company vehicle, all in company uniforms and is very focused throughout the whole job. They use drop cloth to protect my floor while they are working and clean up nicely after they are done.

I have never had so much trust and confidence in a contractor like I do in Demiri. Not only have they earned my business, they have earned my respect and loyalty for the way they treat their customers! I will share my pleasant experience to everyone I know.

Thanks for taking your time to write us such a positive review on the work we did for you. We're glad everything came out as promised and we're here for you with any painting related questions you may have in future. Thanks again, Valon!

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Best of HomeStars 2018 award winner!

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated painting company based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with drywall repair and installation, stucco repair and removal, ceilings flattening, carpentry, floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.