Demiri Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Demiri Painting & Decorating

Stephen from Toronto
Stephen from Toronto

Front Door Staining

Front door was weathered and needed to be stripped down and restrained. Mario did an amazing job of making the door look like new! Demiri definitely wants the customer to be happy with the end result. Highly recommended. Will use them again.

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to write us a review about restoring your door. We'll look forward to work with you again in the future. Thanks again for you business, Valon!

Joe
Joe
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Major reno including complete house painting, Family room Cabinet Painting from oak to match new painted cupboards, Staining wood Railings & Posts to match new floors.

Val & his guys Nick & John and crew did a great job with a challenging project. Painting the house was the easy part and the colours and paint look great not to mention a back wall that required major repair after cabinets were removed. There were 2 additional tough challenges that I asked to be done that frankly I wasn't very confident on a successful outcome but took my chances based on Val's assurances it would work.
1. Was to match the previously stained oak railings, posts and floor nosing piece to match new ASH mat finished floors. I figured at best I would get about an 85% match but they came closer to 100% and totally exceeded my expectations. 2. Paint Oak wall units / glass cabinetry in family room to match new painted kitchen cabinets. This was meticulous work and required careful taping around glass windows etc. They set up a spray paint shop up with plastic sheets in my garage and carefully primed, sand, and 2 coats of sprayed paint to look like a cabinetry finish. Other than the oak grains in some areas you can't tell the different. My sister-in-law saw the new reno for the first time and said I didn't know you were replacing the F/R cabinets and I said we didn't, we just had them painted. She had to get up close to actually be able to tell and couldn't believe the look. Overall real happy with the job & value for what we paid. Not the cheapest but well worth the little bit extra. Also some good tips along the way that got us to a better place. Thanks Val & Team.

Hi Joe, it was pleasure to work with you guys at your beautiful home. Cabinets painting mar a huge difference and totally transformed the place. Glad it came out as we promised you and seeing you and your family is something that makes us proud of what we do say in day out. Thanks again for your business. Cheers, Valon !

Victoria Barrington in Toronto
Victoria Barrington in Toronto

Exterior Painting

I have been wanting to get the exterior of the my house painted for over ten years. Val and his team were easily the people to do it. They were professional, the quality was great, and the price was competitive. It was delayed because of all the rain this spring and Val was consistently in touch with me, updating me on the schedule. They did a fantastic job and I would be happy to recommend them.

Hi Victoria, I appreciate you took time off from your busy schedule to share your experience with us. The " White House" looks great and we're happy everything turned out as planned. Thanks again for your business, Valon!

lorry from Toronto
lorry from Toronto

2nd Floor walls, trim

Valon and his team did a fabulous job on my 2nd floor painting job. Not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. Impressed that they use a sprayer to apply paint to trim and doors for a lovely smooth professional finish. (Not many companies use it) Beautiful clean edges, and Mario (primary painter) fixed up some flaws left after the Drywallers primed, before painting which was great. They were careful to apply drop sheets everywhere to protect my bathroom fixtures etc. They were patient as we had to decide which wall colour to go with. They stood behind their work, and came back to do touch ups and to fix a scratch on a door which wasn’t their fault, but not mine either (it came with a scratch from the door company unbeknownst to us) at no extra cost because he wanted to make sure we were pleased with their work. Tremendously pleased indeed! Gorgeous job! Thank you Mario! ThNk you Valon! We’ll call you when we’re ready for the 1st floor reno! And I’ll post pics soon.

Hi Lorry, thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We're glad everything turned out great as promised. Please feel free to reach us with any painting related questions at anytime. Thanks, Valon!

Dave I in Toronto
Dave I in Toronto

Very Happy with Demiri Painting

I had an excellent painter I had used for years, but unfortunately he left town. After checking the reviews on HomeStars, I decided to try Demiri Painting, and it turned out to be a great choice.

Although my job was fairly small (a traditional front porch + front exterior windows) I got great, courteous service from Val (the owner). The job was really well done (I'm pretty picky about painting) and Val's crew was friendly and hard working. And Val is old school - he thinks quality work matters and you should only use quality materials - which is the perspective I was looking for.

So I definitely recommend Demiri for your next painting job.

Hi Dave, thanks a lot for kind words on your review. It was pleasure working with you and glad everything turned out beautifully as we promised! Thanks again for your business, Valon!

Alexandre
Alexandre

Home painting

Working with Demiri painting was an excellent experience.
Very organized and professional service and excellent result.
I strongly recommend working with them, five stars all around .
Thanks again

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time and share your experience with our company. Glad everything came out as promised. Cheers, Valon !

Home Painting

Valon and his team made the entire process very quick and easy. They painted our entire home within approx. 3 days and did a wonderful job. It was very easy to coordinate the project with Valon - he provided great colour recommendations and gave a fair price.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time off you busy schedule to share your experience with our company. It was pleasure working with you guys on your house. Thanks, Valon !

G. Marshall in Etobicoke
G. Marshall in Etobicoke

Main floor house painting, ceilings, walls and trim.

The painting crew was very reliable. They arrived when they said they would and finished the job when they said they would, five days later.

We were most impressed by the professionalism exhibited and overall care to do a high quality job. They took great care in protecting our furniture while the work was being done.

Overall, excellent work at a fair price. We would recommend them for both large and small painting jobs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad everything turned out beautifully as promised. Thanks, Valon!

Stephan in Toronto
Stephan in Toronto

Demiri was fantastic

We needed to quickly paint our house and Demiri made it happen! Valon was professional, understanding, knew exactly what we wanted, always showed up on time, communicated constantly and the team did a great job.

Would easily recommend and use again. Thanks, Demiri!

Hi Stephan, thanks for taking your time to review our work. We're glad everything turned out beautiful as promised in our first meeting. Please feel free to contact us with any painting related question that you may have in future. Thanks again, Valon !

Travis
Travis

Professional, reasonable and highly skilled!

We hired Demiri painting to repaint most of the interior of our townhouse. We couldn't believe how quickly they got the job done and the quality of their work is just outstanding! Valon made excellent recommendations in terms of the project scope, colours, finishes. These guys really care about their craft and it shows in the final outcome. We couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again Valon.

Hi THotrum, thank you for trusting us with your painting project. We appreciate you took your time to write us a review and share your experience you had with us. We're very glad that everything turned good as promised on our first meeting. If you have any questions in future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again, Valon !

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Best of HomeStars 2018 award winner!

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated painting company based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with drywall repair and installation, stucco repair and removal, ceilings flattening, carpentry, floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.