Demiri Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
35 Viking lane Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Demiri Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Demiri Painting & Decorating

Cynthia  in York
Cynthia in York

Major Work in Century House

I did my homework before receiving 5 estimates from other Homestars companies with good reviews, but no one seemed to be the right fit. I started my search in March and had a highly recommended local painter (not on Homestars) hired for June when out of the blue in June, he said he couldn't paint my house. Disillusioned, I called my local paint store, Decorating Elements on Royal York who recommended, Demiri Painting and Decorating. When I asked for another company name, they would not recommend anyone else. That spoke volumes! From day one upon meeting Val, I felt a connection. He's very informative, honest and highly
dedicated to making his customer happy. We communicated well (very important to me) and I had confidence he was the one to do the job. Val's team, John, Engin and Mike are a dream. They arrived every day on time in good spirits, worked hard and long with attention to detail, always leaving the work site neat and tidy. They removed very old painted wall paper (not the kind that is meant to be painted) on walls and ceiling of 2 bedrooms, lots of plastering and sanding on old cracked uneven lathe and plaster walls, used special conversion paint from oil to latex on all surfaces before painting could even start. The star of their efforts was the complete transformation of all the old dark stained wood trim, doors, fireplace and staircase with a beautiful custom matching dark stain and varathane. (Most companies wanted to paint it all white.) This was not an easy job and I'm not easy to please! I'm in awe!!! The walls are unbelievably smooth and all the wood is so rich and gleams like new. This company went above and beyond my expectations. They moved my furniture out, covered whatever remained and moved it all back. John even removed and replaced all the light fixtures/ceiling fan for safe keeping. (A great chance for me to give them a good cleaning.) Val and John came back several times to take care of those last details, just to make sure I was completely happy. I cannot thank them enough for making this old diamond in the ruff shine!

Hi Cynthia, first of all I want to thank you for trusting us with your project as we know you were thinking of doing that for a very long time, that means a lot to us. Myself, and all our crew were so proud of what we achieved at your place, as we all know that wasn't a job that any one can do.

Please feel free to contact myself or John at anytime with any painting related questions you may have in future.

Thanks again for your business, Valon!

Monika D.
Monika D.
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

2nd Floor Reno and Paint Project

As a repeat customer of Demiri Painting and Decorating, I was thoroughly impressed with the professionalism that Val and his team demonstrated in painting our second floor walls , ceilings and trim. Also want to make mention that we have four skylights on the second floor, which were handled with precision. Val once again provided me with knowledgeable guidance in choosing the right colour and the work was done as discussed, in a clean manner and within the negotiated time frame. It has once again been a pleasure to work with Val in Phase 1 of a multi-phase home reno.

Hi Monika, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you again! Cheers, Valon!

Janet  in London
Janet in London

Excellent Job

Valon and John painted ceilings, trim, walls of kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway extending up to the 2nd floor. Valon is highly professional: responded promptly, quick and efficient, complete clean- up and attention to details. Precise, skilled painters who made the process easier for us than we thought it would be. We will be using Demiri Painting again.

Hi Janet, it was pleasure working with you guys at the house. Also, I really appreciate your time to write us a review and share your experience with our company. I will see you guys very soon at the condo project. Thanks again for your business, Valon!

BeataSG in Etobicoke
BeataSG in Etobicoke

Complete house painting (interior)

Valon's team did a great job painting our entire house. His team always showed up on time, they were tidy and the paint job looks wonderful. The pricing was competitive and the quality was top notch. I would definitely recommend hiring Valon and his team. Thanks Valon!

Hi Beata, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We are very pleased that you could say all these good things about us & we are very thankful for your business. Keep in touch. Thanks, Valon!

Rylex in Etobicoke
Rylex in Etobicoke

Great painting job

Val was amazing to work with. He went above and beyond what his service was. He is such a lovely person. I would definitely recommend him again. We already got compliments on his painting job. His work was neat, he left our home clean and tidy after, and made sure we were happy before finishing the job.

Hi Rylex, first of all thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as we highly appreciate your trust on us with your house painting. We're very glad that you were happy with our quality painting. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any additional questions in future. Regards, Valon !

Painting for the whole house

I have 6 different painting companies come out to give me estimates after having done weeks of research on. I am extremely happy with Demiri’s work.

While Demiri was not the cheapest of the quotes I gathered. I ultimately decided to go ahead with Demiri because Valon made a great first impression when he came by for the estimate. During the meeting with Valon, I have a lot of tough questions but he gives me his honest opinion without trying to dodge them.

Valon and his team is professional. The workmanship is top notch.
The crew arrive at my home a little earlier than the scheduled time in their company vehicle, all in company uniforms and is very focused throughout the whole job. They use drop cloth to protect my floor while they are working and clean up nicely after they are done.

I have never had so much trust and confidence in a contractor like I do in Demiri. Not only have they earned my business, they have earned my respect and loyalty for the way they treat their customers! I will share my pleasant experience to everyone I know.

Thanks for taking your time to write us such a positive review on the work we did for you. We're glad everything came out as promised and we're here for you with any painting related questions you may have in future. Thanks again, Valon!

Painting exterior brick and window frames

Valon and his team were a pleasure to work with. I have renovated 2 homes and have delt with many different tradesmen and I must say that Demiri Painting were extremely professional in every aspect of the job. There price was fair, there quality of work was highly professional and there deadline of completion was earlier than promised. If you require a painter, I highly recommend Demiri Painting and Decorating. You will not be disappointed.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Valon!

Terry-Lynn in Toronto
Terry-Lynn in Toronto

Whole House Painting

I chose Demiri Painting based on the Homestars reviews and after meeting Val and speaking with him about the job, it was the best decision I made to choose them for the job. Val's expertise and help with color choices made this a great experience.
The house was painted from top to bottom along with a lot of patch work that needed to be done and some extras like the railings and brick fireplace and It all looks fantastic!
Val and his team are very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy and I would highly recommend them to everyone that needs to have a painting project done.

Hi Terry-Lynn, first of thanks for giving us a business and taking a time from your busy schedule to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure to work with you guys and I'm very happy with the final results on the house. Please feel free to contact us with any questions in future. Cheers, Valon!

Historical house refreshed with a great paint job

I hired Demiri Painting & Decorating to do a complete painting of an old home that I bought in Toronto. Their work included helpful suggestions in restoring plaster walls, adding crown moulding and providing very helpful suggestions on historical paint colours. It was a very large job done very quickly and smoothly. We are delighted with the results and would recommend Demiri Painting to anyone looking for a firm that can take on complex job involving multiple rooms.

Hi dear, it was pleasure working with you & we appreciate taking your time to write us a a review and share your experience with our team. We're glad you were happy with our quality and service.
Thanks again for your business, Valon!

Karl Martin in Toronto
Karl Martin in Toronto

New condo painting

I needed a new condo to be painted in a tight window of time before moving in. Demiri Painting were very accommodating and got the job done in a day. They did a fantastic, professional job. They're not the cheapest, but you get a top-notch job for the money.

Hi Karl, thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review about your experience with us. As promised, we got it done for you with a high quality finish and on time. Your place deserves the best and we're glad you trusted us with your tour amazing condo. Thanks again for your business. Thanks, Valon!

More about Demiri Painting & Decorating

Best of HomeStars 2018 award winner!

Demiri Painting & Decorating Services is a Top Rated painting company based in Toronto, ON. We serve Toronto as well as surrounding cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough and more.

We have 19 years experience providing quality professional residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. We are proud for our reputation for great quality and personal service. Our professional team always works together to ensure a smooth running of job and a high standard of workmanship. Customer satisfaction has been and remains our utmost priority, which is why we we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional painters are trained with minimum 10 years painting experience.

Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceed costumer's expectation, is just the beginning of what we do for our costumer's. Colour is critical when setting the tone and the mood of the home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one area to the next. Demiri experts will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style.

Also at Demiri Painting, we can help you with drywall repair and installation, stucco repair and removal, ceilings flattening, carpentry, floor installation and much more!

Give us a chance to paint your house, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Why use Demiri painting & decorating to paint your house/office?

•Two Years Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•16+ Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, F&B, Ralph Lauren etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (ie. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (ie. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking

Your satisfaction is our only goal and we stand behind our work. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our painting, we will work to make it right. We won't leave the job, and you won't be asked to pay until you are pleased with the results.

Our reputation depends on it.