The Hot Tub Doctors

Reviews for The Hot Tub Doctors

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

FIND ANYONE ELSE

We got stuck with this company of yahoo's bc they have the repair contract for all Dynasty spas in Southern Ontario. To begin with they bloated the installation charging $500 over the quote and did not include a $200 gfi cutoff. Over a 2 year span we endured numerous service calls done poorly, one guy admitted to using sub-standard parts, they charge a $100 trip fee (although the guy lives ten minutes from our house) that they do not tell you about in adavance. I feel we were held hostage by this incompetent company because of a business deal we had nothing to do with. Do yourself a favour, NEVER hire them!

Victor .
Victor .
1 review Ajax, ON

Hot Tub Issues

The Hot Tub Doctors came over as requested, on time and were very pleasant to deal with. The reviewed my Hot Tub which has a slow leak. Due to the various items that may need repair the guys gave me their honest opinion and several options from self serve to purchasing a new tub. I appreciated their honesty and giving me options . I will be calling back once I finalize my decision.

Thanks guys,

Robert
Robert
2 reviews Milton, ON

Hot tub water leak repair

The service technicians Andrew and Darrell were very professional and efficient. They quickly diagnosed the problem with my Dynasty spa, and got the repair underway. Added bonus - they carry filters and other accessories in case you need it. I recommend their service, worth leaving it to the professionals.

Mike in West Etobicoke
Mike in West Etobicoke
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Hot Tub Maintenance

Just opened up my hot tub for winter and had a few issues to look after. Called Dynasty Spas and they forwarded me to The Hot Tub Doctors. Great guys. Came over within 2 days and serviced my tub and were very helpful with some information I was looking for. Great service...reasonable rates. I would recommend them to anyone.