Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Shelley from Stittsville
Shelley from Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

Painting, drywall repais, ceiling repair

I am extremely pleased with the beautiful work that Jamie did for us. His estimate was extremely reasonable, and within a day of my call. He was very knowledgeable, professionable and paid great attention to detail. He left the job site in exactly the same condition he found it (if not cleaner). He is very personable and made a lasting impression, not only for the impeccable job but also for his friendly, honest approach. We will definitely hire him to do other jobs in the future. It is without ANY hesitation that I recommend his work. It was a pleasure to have him in our home.

Thanks fir the review

Keith
Keith
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paint inside the hole house

After getting quotations from other contractors to paint the hole inside of our new bungalow I called Jamie Painting after meeting him both my wife & I found him to be honest & professional we found his quotation to be fair Jamie went above & beyond & answered all our questions
The finish product was excellent & was the best & easiest home renovation that my wife & I had experience Jamie is a real gentleman we would highly recommend Jamie painting & drywall service to all our friends

Maria from Gloucester
Maria from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Painting master bedroom, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet (walls & ceilings)

Jamie was such an unexpected good surprise, since we have had quite a problem in the last few months finding reputable trades people to execute our renovations. Our walls (drywall) needed quite a bit of repairing - Jamie did such an excellent job, it is impossible to tell the areas he worked on. And the paint job is excellent. These rooms have never looked so good. Jamie was on time, worked long hours, obviously knowledgeable and experienced in his trade, completely interested in addressing our needs, and very friendly. It was such a pleasure to work with such a professional. We will be needing future painting to be done and we will certainly call on him again. Thank you Jamie, for making our experience so easy!

Thanks fir the review

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE# WHEN SENDING ME A EMAIL
AB
T3K 4M5

REFERENCE FOR JAMIE BURKE:

I came upon Jamie’s ad on Kijiji and was taken with the honesty of the ad. I called and we set up a time for an estimate. I was impressed with Jamie’s honesty and pleasant personality. He repaired and painted within a few days of the very reasonable estimate.
Jamie is very dedicated to pleasing the customer and making sure everything is exactly as requested. He is a professional and he definitely knows his trade. I am more than satisfied with the job and would not hesitate to recommend Jamie Burke to anyone. You will not be disappointed!
Thanks again, Jamie!

Thanks for the review.

Greg from Orleans
Greg from Orleans
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ceiling painting

I asked Jamie to paint some 'popcorn-type' ceilings in my home and found him to be knowledgable, personable, neat and very professional. He does great work and I would recommend him highly.

Thanks for your review

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville,Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of Greenbank. Please note we are only quoting projects $2000 and over. The reason for this is because Jamie works alone and comes from Renfrew. If you have a smaller project and want a reliable and skilled tradesman to work in your home, it would be a great time to have a few items done in the house at the same time to secure Jamie.

Drywall Contractors and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
SHERWIN WILLIAMS. Only high ends. Duration andOpulence We would rather not have you supply box store paint if possible. We want our jobs to have premium paint. Benjamin Moore paint is available at a premium price. Home Depot and Lowes
Painting(only interior painting no exterior). Spraying. Tape and mud. Sand drywall. Transforming stipple/popcorn ceilings to flat!!! Knockdown(interior only no exterior). Fully insured!!
Sherwin Williams
make the right choice!!! Call Jamie!!!
Doing it right the first time. I hate talkers and gimmicks and bull. Honest approach always!!!
1998