Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

John Schingh from Gloucester
John Schingh from Gloucester

Additional Full Basement Bath

I recently added a full bathroom to our basement. After a I drywalled I called Jamie to tape and mud. His work was exceptional he even fixed an area in my basement that was repaired by another contractor that wasn't done well.

Thanks for your business

Mark from Carp
Mark from Carp
1 review Rd, ON

Taping, mudding and priming

I found Jamie on Kijiji and when I called he answered right away and was able to book a time to come look at the job the next night. After he looked at the job he said he should have a quote ready by the next morning and as promised it was waiting for me in my email.
He quoted me that is would take 4 days to complete which he was right on schedule, but the best part was that he was able to work around my schedule and be there when we needed.
I feel he went above and beyond and I can confidently recommend him for any drywall or priming work.

Thanks fir the work.

Carmelle  from Cumberland
Carmelle from Cumberland
1 review Orl, ON

Paint

I had been anticipating painting my bedroom for the past year but had no good references to use. Jamie painted my daughters house in December and did such an amazing job that I decided to hire him as well. I can definitely say that he did a great job in my house as well. He helped me select the paint color for my bedroom and two of my bathrooms. He was very professional and clean which I appreciated. My bedroom and bathroom now look amazing! Thank you Jamie

Claude Albert from Gloucester
Claude Albert from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Preparing garage drywall for painting

We had Jamie to do the mud application, sanding and the prime the garage of our new home. We were very satisfied with the work and it was done in a very short time. Jamie is very concern with the satisfaction of his client. He is curtious, professional and very ponctual. We would recommand Jamie to anyone and we are sure that you will be as satisfied as we were.

Mike Blattman from Ottawa
Mike Blattman from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Drywall Mudding and Taping

call jamie.jpeg CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE# WHEN SENDING ME A EMAIL
AB
T3K 4M5

Jamie came recommended from a friend in the neighbourhood (a former contractor himself). We hired Jamie after an initial attempt at mudding/taping ourselves. Jamie came out to give an estimate same day, and then fit us in around our schedule over the next 4 days. His estimate was accurate and very fair. His quality of work was excellent. Not only did he clean up his own mess, he cleaned it better than it was when he showed up. I have already recommended Jamie to others, and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

Cassandra from Cumberland
Cassandra from Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Painting

call jamie.jpeg CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE# WHEN SENDING ME A EMAIL
AB
T3K 4M5

I emailed several people from Kijiji for estimates to get my home painted. I chose Jamie as he seemed the most professional and he did not dissapoint! He was very trustworthy, easy going and professional and did an amazing job on our home. He provided excellent services and made sure to protect the house/furniture while painting around everything. We are very pleased with the work he did for us and will definitely hire him again for other painting projects.
Thank you Jamie!

Shelley from Stittsville
Shelley from Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

Painting, drywall repais, ceiling repair

I am extremely pleased with the beautiful work that Jamie did for us. His estimate was extremely reasonable, and within a day of my call. He was very knowledgeable, professionable and paid great attention to detail. He left the job site in exactly the same condition he found it (if not cleaner). He is very personable and made a lasting impression, not only for the impeccable job but also for his friendly, honest approach. We will definitely hire him to do other jobs in the future. It is without ANY hesitation that I recommend his work. It was a pleasure to have him in our home.

Thanks fir the review

Keith
Keith
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paint inside the hole house

After getting quotations from other contractors to paint the hole inside of our new bungalow I called Jamie Painting after meeting him both my wife & I found him to be honest & professional we found his quotation to be fair Jamie went above & beyond & answered all our questions
The finish product was excellent & was the best & easiest home renovation that my wife & I had experience Jamie is a real gentleman we would highly recommend Jamie painting & drywall service to all our friends

Maria from Gloucester
Maria from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Painting master bedroom, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet (walls & ceilings)

Jamie was such an unexpected good surprise, since we have had quite a problem in the last few months finding reputable trades people to execute our renovations. Our walls (drywall) needed quite a bit of repairing - Jamie did such an excellent job, it is impossible to tell the areas he worked on. And the paint job is excellent. These rooms have never looked so good. Jamie was on time, worked long hours, obviously knowledgeable and experienced in his trade, completely interested in addressing our needs, and very friendly. It was such a pleasure to work with such a professional. We will be needing future painting to be done and we will certainly call on him again. Thank you Jamie, for making our experience so easy!

Thanks fir the review

Caroline Cole from Cumberland
Caroline Cole from Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Painting and drywall repaires

REFERENCE FOR JAMIE BURKE:

I came upon Jamie’s ad on Kijiji and was taken with the honesty of the ad. I called and we set up a time for an estimate. I was impressed with Jamie’s honesty and pleasant personality. He repaired and painted within a few days of the very reasonable estimate.
Jamie is very dedicated to pleasing the customer and making sure everything is exactly as requested. He is a professional and he definitely knows his trade. I am more than satisfied with the job and would not hesitate to recommend Jamie Burke to anyone. You will not be disappointed!
Thanks again, Jamie!

Thanks for the review.

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville,Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of Greenbank. Please note we are only quoting projects $2000 and over. The reason for this is because Jamie works alone and comes from Renfrew. If you have a smaller project and want a reliable and skilled tradesman to work in your home, it would be a great time to have a few items done in the house at the same time to secure Jamie.