HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Adrian D.
Adrian D.
1 review Petawawa, ON

Living Room, Hallway, Dining Room and Kitchen

My house is an older home that had popcorn ceiling that developed cracks from being 45 year old. A previous owner made a poor attempt to repair it made the cracks very noticeable. Jamie fixed my ceilings and now it looks like like I'm in a new house. Great job on the knock down ceiling.

Thanks for trusting me on your project. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall you get Jamie. Small business. Big heart! Good luck in your move west!

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Drywall and Painting

This is the second time we’ve had Jamie to do work at our house, and we were pleased again with the process and results. We put a new opening and window in our house which required new drywall, our house is a bit older and this job was a bit tricky but Jamie did a great job and spent the extra time needed to make sure it looked perfect. He even did some touch up on out existing wall too! He definitely takes pride in his work and it shows. I have and will continue to recommend Jaime because of the quality of the work, his willingness to go the extra mile and he is easy and reliable to deal with.

Thanks for the repeat business. I try my best to stand out in a crowded market of tradesman! See you again for the next project! When it comes to Drywall repair in Ottawa Jamie is a great call!

Vicki G.
Vicki G.

Kitchen ceiling repair

I was selling my house and needed the ceiling repaired. Jamie responded quickly and went right to work.
He was very tidy, and always cleaned up the job site after each visit ( it takes 4-5 visits to fix a ceiling, even a small area).
To protect my house, Jamie erected a "tent" all around the area to be repaired. There was no mess for me to clean up.
The repaired part of the ceiling was perfectly blended to match the rest of the ceiling, and the ceiling looked brand new.
I was very satisfied with the job, and wouldn't hesitate to hire Jamie again, or to recommend him to a friend.

Thanks for the work. Very appreciated. I look forward to future business if needed. Good luck on your new move! It was a pleasure doing business.

Joël
Joël

Drywall kitchen

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was open and receptive, and did not shy away from the challenges presented by my older condo unit! He did a fantastic job! I definitely recommend him !

Thanks for the review Joel. It was my pleasure. Thanks for working with my delay. You guys were great to work for. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall. Jamie is who you get! See you soon for your painting project!

Paul in Cambridge
Paul in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling repair, and drywall crack repair and mudwork for my closet

I am very happy with the work Jamie has done in my house. I was very impressed with his dedication, attention to details, quality of work and of course his great personality. And now my closet looks great! I would recommend CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES in a heartbeat!

Paul

Thanks for the work Paul. We try to be a top choice for drywall repair in Ottawa. Good luck with the move. See you at your new place.

15carlos
15carlos

Ceiling renovation

I am glad to have hired JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES to work in doing renovation on my house ceiling. Jamie demonstrated professional, solid knowledge in his work that yielded excellent results. Great job!

Thanks for the work Carlos. I'm happy to hear you are please with the final result. When it comes to stipple ceiling removal in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling stipple removal and painting of walls

We are more than pleased to give Jamie and Pam a reference for the work just completed in our home. With our house being close to 30 years old, we have always tried to keep it up-to-date, both inside and out. This time around we decided to get rid of the stipple (popcorn) ceiling in 2 levels in our home as well as a new colour scheme for the walls in the same areas. This work included our dining room, kitchen, living room, foyer, hallway, family room and adjoining two piece bathroom.

After researching via the internet we called two contractors and they came over to look at the project and provide us a quote. We were most impressed with Pam who explained how Jamie would go about the project. We received the quote in a very timely fashion and decided to go with Call Jamie after reading many positive reviews.

Pam was right about Jamie and the quality of his work.....what a fantastic job he did! The old stipple ceilings are now gone and replaced by a very smooth and impressive look. Jamie is very good at his profession. Extremely professional, polite, hard working and flexible. The quality of his workmanship is superior. For the walls we were having a difficult time deciding on the best colour to go with. Jamie recommended a colour that we ended up going with and it looks beautiful. Our home now has a new fresh look and the rooms actually look bigger with the stipple ceilings removed. Great work Jamie and Pam! We'll have you back again if we can ever get to our next project.

Thanks for the great review. It was my pleasure! You guys were great people to work for. It makes my job a lot smoother with clients who make you feel at home. I look forward to seeing you folks in the future! Have a great summer. When it comes to Stipple removal in Ottawa, Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice.

Bill in Nepean
Bill in Nepean

Mudding and Painting of Wall

Wonderful service. On time. Super follow-up. Friendly. Explained the whole process and made sure I was satisfied with every stage of the repair and painting. Highly recommend Jamie to you.

Thanks for the great review Bill! I'm glad to hear you are happy with my work. See you down south! When it comes to Drywall repair in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stipple ceiling repair after water damage

Jamie not only had the lowest quote, but the job he did matching the existing stipple on the ceiling was incredibly well done. He was fast, considerate, very friendly, and professional. Also, he was always at our house exactly when he said he would be. I can't recommend Jamie enough!

Thanks for the work Rob! I try to be a leader in Ottawa Stipple Repair. I look forward to doing business in the future.

Garage wall replacement

I needed one wall drywalled after installing insulation. Jamie was super polite, professional and easy to work with. The job was completed quickly and very cleanly. I plan to call him again for future projects!

Thanks for your business! We strive to be a leader in Drywall Ottawa. along with Tape and Mud Ottawa.

See you soon for your next project

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, and 100 km radius Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit ur email www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disapointed!!!!! Festool Minimal dust sanding available