Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Sandra Goldthorp from Kanata
Sandra Goldthorp from Kanata
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Two entranceways and two stairwells

We had an investment property in need of refreshing in the front foyer and stairwell areas. Pam speedily made arrangements to visit and we had a quotation next day. Pam scheduled us as soon as possible (within a few weeks) and the work went ahead as scheduled. Pam was always on top of my inquiries and questions and was extremely accommodating. Jamie’s work was excellent. Highly recommend this team. 5-stars!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your business is very appreciated! I'm glad you liked the finish product. Look forward to future business.

Jamie and Pam

Billy
Billy

Bedroom ceiling transformation

Jamie was friendly and professional. He was quick and kept things clean. We would definitely use Jamie again and will recommend him to any friends or family looking for his type of services.

Thanks for trusting me to work on your project. I take pride in my work and always try and exceed expectations. See you in the new year for the skylight and other work.

alucilux in Ottawa
alucilux in Ottawa

Ceiling crack repair/painting

It is our pleasure to recommend Call Jamie Paint and Drywall. Jamie's company was recommended to us by another painter who said he was the best guy to call for drywall repairs! So we called and Pam promptly came to give us an estimate on a rather long crack in the popcorn ceiling of our dining room. We also had our front hallway painted.
The crack was repaired beautifully, the popcorn re-applied and then painted. The hallway looks amazing as well. We were also impressed with Pam who would let us know when Jamie was coming and Jamie who took the time to explain what he would be doing. Jamie loves what he does and takes pride in his work. It shows!

Thanks for the nice review guys. It was my pleasure to work for you. Please call me in the future if needed. Thanks for the cookbook and coffee. That was very nice.

Richard
Richard

Repair damaged drywall

We were extremely impressed with Jamie’s work. Jamie and his wife were very professional and accommodating. The cost of repairs was very reasonable. We highly recommend this couple and we were lucky to find them.

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review. It was our pleasure serving your repair needs. Spread the word around Manotick! I look forward to seeing you guys again.

l_robinson
l_robinson
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Transform popcorn ceilings to flat, wallpaper removal and painting main floor

Jamie removed the popcorn ceilings in our home on the main floor, painted the walls and ceilings and removed wallpaper. He stuck to his quote and timeline, arrived everyday and was great at communicating throughout (as we moved out during some of the work). I would definitely recommend his services and plan to enlist him for future projects in our home.

Thanks for trusting my skills! I appreciate the business. When it comes to stipple removal in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice. I look forward to your recent next booking in one month.

Lloyd in Goulbourn
Lloyd in Goulbourn
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

new basement ceiling

We would recommend Jamie to anyone who wants a first-class drywall installation done - on budget and on time. Jamie is a hard-working and very conscientious tradesman who was a pleasure to have in our home. Our thanks also to Pam for all her work behind the scene to make this job easy for us right from the original visit to the wrap up. Call Jamie actually rates a 12!

Thanks for the nice review Lloyd! I appreciate your business. Good luck with the rest of the project! I look forward to future business. The best part of hiring me is that you get me! No strangers.

Liz
Liz

Wallpaper Removal and Painting

I am pleased to recommend Call Jamie Painting & Drywall. Pam and Jamie provided friendly service and knowledgeable advice for wallpaper removal and painting of a bedroom, as well as priming and painting of a bathroom where oil-based paint was previously used. Pam provided a quote promptly and scheduled the work at a convenient time. Jamie completed the work efficiently with meticulous attention to detail. Both rooms look fantastic and I have already booked another project!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Pam and I really appreciate it. Your cookies were a big hit with my kids! Thanks very much. I will see you right around thanksgiving for your next job! The best part about hiring us is that Jamie does all his own work! Have a great week.

pierre
pierre
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie came to my house to repair and prime a ceiling. He kept the area clean, showed up when scheduled, and everything went as planned. I am happy with the final product and my dealings with him.

popcorn, huge hole, and bad condition before. After, clean ceiling, no mess, ready for light fixture.

Thanks for the work Pierre! I'm glad you are happy with the results. When you hire Call Jamie, you get Jamie doing his own work! No strangers. Here if I can help in the future.

Sheila
Sheila

Ceiling smoothing

We needed a last minute fix on our ceiling (faux beams had been removed and I wanted the ceiling smoothed from a stucco finish. Pam came in and gave us a quote. She was very knowledgeable. The quote was sent to us when promised and Jamie was able to fit our last minute job into his schedule. Jamie told us at the end of each day when he expected to arrive the next day and Pam would let us a heads-up when Jamie was on his way.
The work space was really well protected and cleaned at the end of the job. Jamie did some extra touch-ups as well. The ceiling and touch ups are very neat - you won't know it had been stuccoed.
To top everything off both Pam and Jamie are very personable. Lovely to deal with.
I would certainly use them again and have already recommended them to a friend.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Pam and I really appreciate it! We are a very small business with big hearts and aim to please on every job. Thanks for the referral. Good luck with the rest of the Reno.

Jamie and Pam

ti_hugues
ti_hugues

Kitchen renovation

Great work, nice guy with perfect results!! Dont be afraid to call him.Nothing else to say.

Thanks Jamie

Thanks for the work Hughes! You guys were great to work for. See you soon for the second project!

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville,Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of Greenbank. Please note we are only quoting projects $2000 and over. The reason for this is because Jamie works alone and comes from Renfrew. If you have a smaller project and want a reliable and skilled tradesman to work in your home, it would be a great time to have a few items done in the house at the same time to secure Jamie.