HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling stipple removal and painting of walls

We are more than pleased to give Jamie and Pam a reference for the work just completed in our home. With our house being close to 30 years old, we have always tried to keep it up-to-date, both inside and out. This time around we decided to get rid of the stipple (popcorn) ceiling in 2 levels in our home as well as a new colour scheme for the walls in the same areas. This work included our dining room, kitchen, living room, foyer, hallway, family room and adjoining two piece bathroom.

After researching via the internet we called two contractors and they came over to look at the project and provide us a quote. We were most impressed with Pam who explained how Jamie would go about the project. We received the quote in a very timely fashion and decided to go with Call Jamie after reading many positive reviews.

Pam was right about Jamie and the quality of his work.....what a fantastic job he did! The old stipple ceilings are now gone and replaced by a very smooth and impressive look. Jamie is very good at his profession. Extremely professional, polite, hard working and flexible. The quality of his workmanship is superior. For the walls we were having a difficult time deciding on the best colour to go with. Jamie recommended a colour that we ended up going with and it looks beautiful. Our home now has a new fresh look and the rooms actually look bigger with the stipple ceilings removed. Great work Jamie and Pam! We'll have you back again if we can ever get to our next project.

Thanks for the great review. It was my pleasure! You guys were great people to work for. It makes my job a lot smoother with clients who make you feel at home. I look forward to seeing you folks in the future! Have a great summer. When it comes to Stipple removal in Ottawa, Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice.

Bill in Nepean
Bill in Nepean

Mudding and Painting of Wall

Wonderful service. On time. Super follow-up. Friendly. Explained the whole process and made sure I was satisfied with every stage of the repair and painting. Highly recommend Jamie to you.

Thanks for the great review Bill! I'm glad to hear you are happy with my work. See you down south! When it comes to Drywall repair in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stipple ceiling repair after water damage

Jamie not only had the lowest quote, but the job he did matching the existing stipple on the ceiling was incredibly well done. He was fast, considerate, very friendly, and professional. Also, he was always at our house exactly when he said he would be. I can't recommend Jamie enough!

Thanks for the work Rob! I try to be a leader in Ottawa Stipple Repair. I look forward to doing business in the future.

Garage wall replacement

I needed one wall drywalled after installing insulation. Jamie was super polite, professional and easy to work with. The job was completed quickly and very cleanly. I plan to call him again for future projects!

Thanks for your business! We strive to be a leader in Drywall Ottawa. along with Tape and Mud Ottawa.

See you soon for your next project

1 review Ottawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling and drywall repair

We asked Jamie to repair water damage on the ceiling and wall in the house of my elderly mother. Jamie has done a wonderful job - you would not be able to find where repairs were done! All was very clean, and Jamie was very punctual and very nice to my mother. She was quite nervous before work began, but afterwards said that she felt like on vacations.

Thank you Jamie and Pam for a wonderful service!

Thanks for trusting me with your mother's home. I'm happy to please! When it comes to Drywall Repair Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice. See you again.

R Fullerton in Ottawa
R Fullerton in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic work!! Very personable :)

We hired Call Jamie Painting & Drywall to remove the popcorn ceiling on the main floor of our house. They did a remarkable job! I truly can't recommend them enough! They removed all the popcorn, 3 skim coats of drywall compound, sanded, primed and painted. The work areas were sealed off and the floors covered while they worked. If that wasn't they left the work areas cleaner than they were to begin with! We were so impressed with the work that we've hired Jamie to fix the drywall that I had done myself!! Jamie and Brayden are a class act and I highly recommend them. Get a quote you won't be disappointed!

The proof is in the picture below :)

Thanks for the work Rich! You were a pleasure to work for. I try hard to be a top choice for Ottawa popcorn ceiling removal. I take pride in everyone's home and treat it like my own. Enjoy the transformation! See you in may for another project.

Jamie.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Formal Dining room and bedroom ceilings

We hired Jamie to fix our dining room ceiling by removing current popcorn ceiling making some repairs and then transforming it into a flat ceiling (without popcorn). Jamie did an amazing job. My dining room looks bigger and beautiful. He also did our bedroom ceiling which also looks amazing. The job was done in a time for a very reasonable price. They also left the house spotless!! Thanks, Jamie. I would highly recommend Jamie.

Thanks for the review guys. I'm happy that we exceeded your expectations. I look forward to job number 2 in the future. Thanks for your business. Ottawa stipple ceiling removal specialists ---Call Jamie Painting&Drywall

Meghan from Mississauga
Meghan from Mississauga

Dining Room & Kitchen Drywall Repairs

Significant damages to several areas of drywall walls in my kitchen and dining room (bought house in as-is condition) - Jamie did a fantastic job making it look like new! And the work was done in a very timely manner and for a good price! Thanks Jamie!

Thanks for the review! Welcome to Ottawa. If you need anything in the future. We are here.

Have a great day

Your satisfaction if Call Jamie Painting&Drywall's pleasure!

The Jordan Family in Cumberland
The Jordan Family in Cumberland

Ceiling Transformation March 2018

We bought our now 27-year old house in the summer of 2010. Great "bones" but in need of major updates throughout the house. The last project we tackled was getting rid of the popcorn ceilings. The process used by Jamie is by far the cleanest and most efficient. All of the ceilings in the house (8 large rooms, two large hallways and a downstairs stairwell) were transformed, including the crown molding. The effect is stunning. Not only do the ceilings look new, the rooms appear to be higher than they were before. This was the finishing touch to our now updated home. Thanks Jamie and Pam - great job!

Thanks for the great review guys. Your satisfaction is my pleasure! You were great to work with. Especially being able to split the project into 2 back to back phases. Made it run smooth. Ceiling transformations are my specialty! Have a great summer.

Tyler in Ottawa
Tyler in Ottawa

Professional Help to Finish a Basement

I finished my basement, doing most the work myself, but I took the advice of many and hired Jamie to do the drywall. I am exceptionally happy with the result, and even happier with the way in which Jamie, Pam and Tom conduct their business.

I had 2 quotes prior to starting work, and Jamie's was the slightly higher of the two. However factoring in the miscellaneous materials and expenses that would have been extra through the other company, Jamie's quote came in lower. He also conducted a seamless start to finish job that took a lot of stress out of the whole process.

Because I did all of the framing, electrical, insulation and plumbing myself, I was worried about missing important details that were required for a good drywall finish. Jamie offered his time before the project to walk me through the prep work, which saved me a lot of money, and ensured a good finished product.

The time frame in which I wanted the project done overlapped with Jamie's family vacation, so it took Tom a little longer to finish the project than expected. Because I was happy with every other aspect of the job, I didn't complain about the extra few days. Even so, Jamie offered to prime the entire basement free of charge!

I enthusiastically recommend Call Jamie for any project, because they are skilled, professional, and very easy to work with.

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate your business and thanks for working with us on the extended timeline. Enjoy your new space!

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, and 100 km radius Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit ur email www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disapointed!!!!! Festool Minimal dust sanding available