HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

jmyers50
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Jamie did an excellent job and I would both recommend him and use him again. I dont think my place had been painted in 17 years, had very high ceilings and I had scones lowed which required drywall repair. Jamie was meticulous, taking great care and the place looks fabulous. You would never know I moved light fixtures and I am very happy with his service. 10 stars for sure!

Thanks for your business! It was really nice to have the run of the house and I appreciate all the space you gave us. It really goes a long way! I look forward to job 2 in the near future! Have a great weekend

marg.maddock
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie and his assistant did a great job repairing some holes in our ceiling left after some plumbing work, and applying a smooth coating to cover the old stippled ceilings in our living and dining room. They look wonderful! Both Jamie and Adrian were dependable, careful professionals, who left our rooms looking immaculate. We would use them again.

Thanks for the great review guys! I take pride in every job and always look to deliver a better result than expected. I look forward to your next project in January. Have a great trip.

roacht
1 review , ON

They fixed the fixed the drywall in the living room, the put up drywall in the basement, they painted big rooms. They were quick and friendly, respectful, and came in under quote!
I am thrilled to have my house back in order!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy your house is all back together. It was our pleasure.

Jon
1 review Renfrew, ON

Very pleased with all the work completed by Call Jamie Painting and Drywall. Very friendly team of professionals (Jamie, Pam, and Tom). Tom completed the drywall install and mud/tape. Tom is a very experienced drywall specialist and his finished work shows he knows what he's doing! Very impressed! Highly recommended!

Thanks for the work Jon! We appreciate the business. Tom is a excellent tradesman and delivers top quality results. Tom has recently joined me from Calgary where he was my main right hand while we lived in Calgary. When you hire Call Jamie , no matter if Tom or Jamie arrive to do your job..... you are in great hands.

Good luck with the rest of your project Jon.

Please spread the word around Renfrew. ?.

Michelle &.
1 review Ottawa, ON

We hired Jamie for painting and drywall work in our approximately 2800 sq ft home. Jamie was amazing throughout the process, open to ongoing requests, encouraging honesty and doing several walk throughs, including one at the end to spot any final touch ups. His lines are crisp and attention to detail wonderful. His drywall work is great. Our ceiling fixtures were replaced and Jamie did the ceiling repairs as well. In addition, he removed the popcorn from the dining room ceiling. They are perfect. Jamie was on schedule right to the last second. Thank you Jamie for one final gift...a professional cleaner to remove all dust, etc. An enjoyable experience from start (with Pam doing the estimate) to finish.

Thanks for the work guys. It was a pleasure working with you. I know you had high expectations and I am happy I could meet them! Have a great rest of the year.

Matt C.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie removed the popcorn ceiling from our entire upstairs (3 beds and hallway/stairs). This was followed by a skim coating for a smooth finish. The work was done on time, and is of very high quality. We're extremely happy with the result and will definitely contact Jamie for future drywall jobs.

Thanks for the work Matt. I take pride in every job I do. I want the best outcome. When you hire Call Jamie. Jamie arrives and does the work.

Good luck with the move in.

jpylypa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie did a great job of patching my ceiling and painting - nice guy, easy to have around, and done quickly. The work looks great! Done in Ottawa September 2017.

Thanks for the work. I enjoy working on the 100 year old plaster fix houses. My name seems to be getting around the community! Which is great. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall------ Jamie is the worker!

Have a nice week

DarcyS
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had a bathroom leak that caused some damage in the drywall in the kitchen ceiling below. Jamie's Homestars ratings were "through the roof" so I touched base to see if he could help us out. If I could give Jamie and Pam more than a 10/10 rating I would do it. In spite of having a number of jobs on the go, Jamie made time for us and did an absolutely incredible job. He's a great guy...super friendly and a total pro! While he was here he also helped us tidy up a couple of wall issues in the bathroom which I really appreciated. Jamie and Pam run a family business and it's obvious that a focus on service and customer satisfaction as well as pride in a job well done is their passion. The job was amazing...right on the schedule Jamie said it would be completed and the bonus...nothing to clean up. It was spotless. It's so great finding great people who are fantastic at what they do. Thanks Jamie and Pam for all your help and I would highly recommend anyone looking for drywall, painting, plastering etc to give them a call. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for trusting me for your project! We are a small family owned business who takes pride in every job we do, big or small. Unlike other contractors who want to have fun on jobs, jamie delivers business with kindness and hard work no nonsense. I look forward to working for you and your neighbours in the near future.

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA and the Ottawa valley. Sorry folks we are not licensed in Quebec

When you hire Call Jamie you get Jamie or Jamie's right hand pro Tom (40years experience).

Visit my website link and connect with me direct!

Jamie is always lookin for new ways to stand out in a crowd of many contractors! Experience the difference.

We use only the festool dustless sanding method for all sanding (small patches to full basements and stipple removal)

Jamie is dependable, honest and does very high quality work. He will never be your bottom of the barrel price, but is worth your hard earned dollars for great workmanship! You never have to worry if Jamie will show up! He stands by his word.
Jamie direct email--- drywallerjamie@gmail.com--- fastest way for replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or pam.burke78@gmail.com

Ottawa and the Valley's preferred choice!!!

Need popcorn removed with virtually dustless ?? We are your right choice. Also great for sanding all drywall and repairs. Click on the video to see our system. Festool Planex drywall sander and dustless vacuum extractor.

OTTAWA'S DRYWALL, TAPE AND MUD AND CEILING TRANSFORMATION SPECIALISTS!!

-----TEXT OK TOO

We specialize in drywall, tape and mud, ceiling conversion work from popcorn to flat, and popcorn to knockdown along with all texture spraying--knockdown, popcorn, splatter. We will also Paint and spray along with prime.

IMPORTANT NOTICE::;;; when emailing me. Please include your phone number and email address in your message to me. For the last month all my returned messages through Homestars have not been received from my potential clients. Yours will come to me. But my response won't. I respond very fast and want your business. You can also email me direct at drywallerjamie@gmail.com.

We use Benjamin Moore regal select and Aura. High end products for premium results!!

Thank you kindly!!!

Look forward to hearing from you today!!!!

We are A customer service and higher quality based company serving all of your drywall and painting needs!!!!! If you read my reviews you will be pleasantly surprised.

Professional Drywalling, Taping, Mudding, and Painting

Call Jamie for an estimate on:
Tape and Mud
Installing New Drywall
Drywall Repairs
Water Damaged Ceiling Repair to Like-New
Transform dated 'popcorn' ceilings to flat and modern!
Knockdown texture specialists!! Our work stands out next to others
prime and paint

I can handle your install: and have it delivered to your basement!
Whatever your project needs!

Getting In Touch with Us

E-mail (direct): drywallerjamie@gmail.com or pam.burke78@gmail.com
CALL (Almost) ANYTIME!
Open 7am-7 pm / Mon-Sat

The Call Jamie Philosophy

There's nothing worse than being excited about a new project and having it riddled with frustrations, disappointments, or broken promises. Answering machines, no answers, and an unpredictable wait to receive answers to your e-mails. I hate this too, and so I make it a priority to answer all of my clients requests in a very timely manner.

You will reach me!

If I am with a client or driving, I obviously cannot answer – both require my undivided attention – but I'm certain that you'll be pleasantly surprised by how quickly we can connect.

How refreshing!
I actually do what I say!
I stick to my written quote! (Unless, of course, you decide to have us do some extra work while we are on site – and, yes, that happens quite often) :)

My customer service is excellent!

DON'T ROLL the phone-book DICE!
How do you know who to choose? Who to trust?
That's Easy:

HOMESTARS reviews!

Real clients writing about their actual experiences with us!
We have built a solid reputation in Ottawa and Calgary, and we are very proud to have earned so many great reviews!

Homestars is an awesome tool - it helps keep trades-people accountable and really promotes those of us who really love what we do! People will spread the word if you treat them right!

THANKS go out to all of my clients that have taken the time to report back so that others know exactly what to expect when they Call Jamie! I really appreciate it!

My team and I have high standards. Very picky, very honest, and I love to please! I believe that each of my clients deserves a great experience.

I want your referrals and future business.

Please – read about my clients' experience here on Homestars – they say it better than I can!

Getting an Estimate

Visual job-site estimates are preferred to ensure an accurate quote. Rough pricing is very difficult in this trade if I cannot actually see the project/space.

Make sure Jamie is one of your choices when gathering free estimates!

Jamie and his very experienced crew always go that extra mile to please!

We may not be the cheapest quote you receive – but usually in the middle. We try to provide very competitive pricing. Please be careful if you are only looking for bottom of the barrel price and finding the lowest possible price from any random ad out there. Call Jamie is worth the call!

We provide the client with a written quote, and stick to that quote.

Our clients are value quality and integrity. Really, those two elements are the foundation of Call Jamie's reputation here on Homestars!

I look forward to hearing from You!

Email me------ Drywallerjamie@gmail.com

Call Jamie Painting&Drywall!

You will not be disappointed!!

Please note we do not take calls or work on Sundays, as this day is dedicated to our family.