Drywall Contractors

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Alexa in Gloucester
Alexa in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of popcorn on ceilings and then, repairing, refinishing and painting

I would highly recommend Jamie for any drywall or painting jobs without reservation. He is very professional, taking extra care to make sure the final product is up to his high standards. In terms of customer service, I cannot remember when I dealt with someone so willing to be sure he was providing exactly what we expected, and more! Great job, great clean up and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for choosing me for your project! I take pride in my work and strive for the wow factor! See you in a month or so for your next project. Thanks for being great hosts.

Removal of stipple ceiling

Jamie was meticulous in his work. He takes pride in his work, and does not settle for anything other than a perfect finish. He was prompt, friendly, professional and clearly a master of his craft. We look forward to his completion of our painted vaulted stairway and feel very confident that he will complete it more expertly than we ever could! Pam's efficiency on the "office" end was also very much appreciated. Very thorough, and no surprises in costs of job estimates. We have already recommended Jamie to neighbours and co-workers.

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate your business. I'm glad you like your new smooth ceilings. I will be by real soon to paint your stairwell (job 2). Have a great day

Suzanne Pigeon in Ottawa
Suzanne Pigeon in Ottawa

fixing drywall and painting

Jamie was very reliable, efficient, and trustworthy. We were quickly provided with a quote, and the work was started and finished in a timely manner. Jamie was professional, easygoing and very friendly. It was easy to get in touch with him or Pam if we had any questions. Jamie cleaned up very well after the work was completed and we love the finished product. If I had to give myself one tip in looking back, I would have requested a walk through at the end to check on any final little paint touch ups. We noticed a couple, but these are very small and insignificant when it comes to the overall picture. I know Jamie would have been receptive to a walk through if I had asked, I just didn't think of it at the time. Overall, I would definitely recommend this company and these lovely people!

Thanks for the great review! I appreciate your business. Let me know if i can take care of the few small touch ups. I never had a chance to see you when I was finished. Had I known I would have been there right away to address. Thanks again.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Excellent work done

We had Jaimie fix our ceiling and it was so great that we asked him to do some painting and the house looks fantastic!!!!!!
Hoping to have him back to do some more work when we r ready...
Told friends about him and highly recommend him.

Thanks for the work Joanne and Elaine. It was my pleasure. You were very nice to work for. See you soon.

Jeff G. from Ottawa
Jeff G. from Ottawa
4 reviews Kinburn, ON

Ceiling repair and paint

I would highly recommend anyone to Jamie. He and his wife Pam were professional from start to finish. And the work was absolutely first rate. Our project involved repair and painting of our family room ceiling (water damage). Extra care and attention was provided to make sure we were aware of what to expect, and also toward ensuring that a thorough, high quality job was done. After seeing him finish I wanted to get the rest of the ceilings done up!

Thanks for the work Jeff! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the near future.
Jamie and Pam.

/seanr in Markham
/seanr in Markham

Basement Bathroom Drywalling

Exactly what we were looking for. Quality work delivered on time and on budget. Jamie did an amazing job drywalling, mudding and sanding our basement bathroom. Came with everything he needed each day and left with all of the scrap material in his truck. Perfect! Thank you for the friendly service and a job well done.

Thanks for choosing me for your project. I am glad to hear your praise! I am here again if called upon for future work.

Drywall Mudding, Taping, Sanding & Prime

We hired Jamie to mud and tape our basement. The work done by Jamie far exceeded our expectations. His easy going approach, great customer service and attention to detail ensured an amazing job! If you need any work done with drywall or painting I highly recommend Call Jamie Dry wall & Painting!! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again Jamie and we will for sure be using you again!!

Thanks for the review guys! I hope you enjoy your new basement! Please tell your stittsville neighbours. Have a great day

G.Laviolette
G.Laviolette

Ceiling of kitchen

Jamie and Pam are both professional, very courteous, easy to work with and extremely thorough.
Even during winter storm, he manage to come by our house to do some modding so it could dry for the next step the day after, and making sure the period of repairs wouldn’t long.
I will definitely do business with them in the future, when the needs arise.
Thank you for the great work!

Thanks for trusting me on your project! I aim to please never sacrificing quality.

A Maestro

Removing ceiling stipple, and wall painting, (10 x 40 feet approx.), done skillfully, cleanly, and promptly by Jamie. The work is meticulous. Jamie obviously takes pride in his work. We are left trying to think of other work in the house, because of the very high quality of Jamie’s work.

Also he is such a pleasant man — so comfortable having him in our home.

Thanks for the nice review guys! I appreciate your business and look forward to working in job 2 in June.

Evan
Evan

Drywall Work

We are so glad we ended up choosing Call Jamie to fix a couple of holes in our ceiling drywall. Pam made it easy to book a date, and kept us posted as to when Jamie would arrive and how long each part of the job would take. Jamie did amazing work with the drywall, which required replacing areas and then re-blending the ceiling stipple/paint. Both areas he worked on look really good, and are completely unnoticeable to anyone who doesn't know that work was done there. He was also extremely reliable (coming and going at the times he planned), and clean (completely sectioned off areas of the house while painting, and cleaned up after each day of work). He provided an excellent finished product at a reasonable price. We highly recommend Call Jamie Painting & Drywall to anyone who needs drywall work done.

Thanks for your business. You folks were great to deal with. I look forward to your next project!

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville, Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www. calljamiepaintinganddrywall. ca You will not be disappointed! ! ! ! ! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Ottawa?