HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Francine in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie did the mudding and taping in our basement. He did an amazing job. He is very professional, meticulous, clean, and he did the job in a timely manner as quoted.

I would definitely hire and recommend him for any drywall project. He is a very pleasant person to deal with!

Thanks for trusting my expertise! I hope you guys enjoy your Basment. It was a pleasure working with you guys. And thanks again for all the help loading in and out. Thy was very much appreciated. I'm here if needed once you folks move to tune west end.

Keith in Calgary

I had a ceiling with water damage that needed fixing. Jamie came in and worked around my schedule, was an awesome guy and did an excellent job repairing the damage.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Keith. Good luck with your new move. I'm here if needed.

Mario in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The quote was done promptly and all administrative processes were handled very professionally by Pam. Jamie completed the work on time and the results exceeded my expectations. The area was well protected during the work and the clean-up afterwards was very well done. I was surprised at how little dust was created during the popcorn ceiling removal. We will definitely call on Jamie again.

Thanks for your business guys. It was my pleasure. I'm glad you are happy. See you for the monster ceiling transformation in the stairwell when you are ready. Have a great week

Daniel in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie did all the mudding of all the walls and ceilings plus priming and painting to my basement addition. Which consists of bedroom, recroom, office and a home gym. Jamie completed the job on time and at the quoted price. I would recommend Jamie for any of the jobs mentioned in my review and I would call on Jamie for future projects.

Thanks for the work Dan! You guys were great to work with. I was happy to take care of the painting personally after I was done with the tape mud and festool minimal dust sand! Good luck with the rest of your project. Your business is appreciated.

Paul Sherrard from Saskatoon
2 reviews Saskatoon, SK

We had a leak that ended up putting a large hole in our living room ceiling over the holidays. Working with our landlord, he found Jamie and sent him over. Right from the get, Jamie is cordial, professional, and damned quick. Ceiling completely repaired and repainted in 2 1/2 days. He even repaired a few holes from a tv wall mount! Can't recommend highly enough, and will use him for any painting and renos we do in the future!

Thanks for the review Paul! It was my pleasure. You guys were great to work for! I'm glad you are satisfied. Chat soon! Have a great week.

Shawn Snider in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

We are in the process of finishing our basement - we did the framing and hung the drywall, but past experience told me to hire a professional to do the messy and difficult work - the mudding, taping and sanding.

For this stage in the project, it was mudding taping and sanding the entire exterior walls of the basement (including around four windows), and one-side of the interior walls for six or seven rooms, plus several bulkheads. All in, it was a huge job - a very large basement approximately 1700 square feet in size.

I did an extensive amount of research, received multiple quotes, and we selected Call Jamie to do the work. While his quote was right in the middle of the range we received, I was incredibly impressed with his communication and customer service - he was the only one that offered to come out and check out the job in advance, introduce himself, and give us some background on his experience, processes, what and when to expect the job to be started and completed.

Jamie's quote was timely, fair, and inclusive - and his cost on materials was less than I could buy them for myself. Start and finish dates were scheduled and he was timely and very professional.

But, what I can't speak highly enough is his craftsmanship.

When we installed the drywall, the job was good, but not great. By that, there were some imperfections in corners, and the drywall around the windows needed a lot of love and some raw talent to clean up with mud and tape. Jamie's extensive experience in mudding was evident - the job looks superb, and even after a full coat of primer we only have a few very tiny imperfections to correct - astounding given the size of the job. Truly a remarkable talent - one of the best drywall experts I've ever worked with. Best of all, Jamie delivered this project entirely on time, and exactly at the price quoted.

And one final note - he uses a set of tools designed specifically for drywall, one of which has a large vacuum attachment. In my experience, sanding is a nightmare with the dust. While there was still some mess (that he cleaned up), I was blown away with how little dust was created for a project of that size.

We have another large drywall project coming up - all of those rooms need the other side of the walls done once the insulation is completed, as well as the entire ceiling for the basement - you can bet we'll be using Jamie again. I'd happily recommend him to anyone looking for drywall work.

Thanks for the awesome review! It was my pleasure taping and mudding your basement. Your Dad was great company. I look forward to your next job upcoming soon. Have a great day.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I hired this contractor to repair my ceiling drywall. Really nice staff. Well done work. Exactly what I was expecting. Keep promise. For sure will recommend this company to my friends.

Thanks for the work Luke. Very appreciated. We are here if needed. I will pass on the great review to Tom from my growing team! Take care.

Patty, Kanata in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie removed the popcorn (stiple) ceiling from the entire first floor of our house. I had heard it was a messy job and anticipated white powder everywhere. It didn't happen! Jamie had everything well covered but more importantly the sander machine has an excellent vacuum system that contains most of the powder. He also painted walls and trim in most of the house and the combination really modernised the look and made the house appear brighter and more open. He was professional, reliable and always tidy. We are very pleased with the job!

Thanks for being great clients! I wish you guys a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I look forward to possibly doing some work up at your cottage.

Pierre Lafond in Concord
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jamie fixed the ceilings and painted walls in 4 different areas of our house in Orleans, including repairing cracks and removing the stipple. Jamie had mentioned that removing the stipple would really enhance the rooms. The results were even better than anticipated. Jamie’s work is very professional and very clean. He protected all walls and floors where ceiling work was being done and made sure everything was clean at the end of every day. I highly recommend Jamie for drywall repairs and painting .

Thanks for your business Pierre. You guys were a pleasure to work with. And I look forward to future business.

Sophie in Toronto

I cannot thank Jamie enough for the work he did in my 115 year old house. He transformed all of my old, dirty, wavy and cracking popcorn ceilings and they look absolutely amazing. Jamie is professional, very friendly, accomodating and extremely talented. He left my house extra clean too. Thanks so much Jamie, I feel like I have a brand new house and I love it) :) You will definitely be hearing from coworkers and friends of mine!

Sophie

Thanks for trusting me for your project! I aim to please always. You were great through the process. And I am glad I could spit up the floors so your house was not in construction mode all at the same time. I appreciate your genuine great review! Thanks very much.

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, and 100 km radius Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit ur email www. calljamiepaintinganddrywall. ca You will not be disapointed! ! ! ! ! Festool Minimal dust sanding available