Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Private User reviews St. John'S, NL

Porch renovation

My experience with Jamie was professional from start to finish.

From the point of quotation to an in-person assessment and the execution of the work, Jamie was true to his word, arrived on schedule and maintained communication throughout the project. He immediately went to work and protected what had to remain in the room prior to starting with the mud.

The use of the Festool dust-free sander is greatly appreciated as it greatly reduces cleanup post-work, and the end-product is stellar.

The quality of the work is fantastic. Jamie really takes the time to ensure he is addressing the issues you highlight as the client, as well as actively looking for them himself - he is clearly very experienced and wants the end-product to be a reflection of his care and expertise.

You can tell Jamie takes pride in the service he provides as the product speaks for itself; I highly recommend him and look forward to acquiring his services for future projects!

Wow!! Thanks so much Charlie for the awesome review! I really appreciate it. You have a great spot by the harbour! I really enjoyed working for you and hope to help you guys out in the future with any drywall/plaster/paint needs in St.John's. Enjoy your newly skimmed walls and ceilings.

CALL Jamie Painting&Drywall

0 reviews St. John'S, NL

Painting/ plastering

Excellent guy and very knowledgeable, he did an A plus job for us painting and plastering inside our home . I highly recommend his work. Great guy.

Thanks for your business Randy! It was very nice to meet you guys and I look forward to job 2 upcoming in May.

0 reviews St. John'S, NL

Ceiling transformation

Jamie did a great job with our ceiling transformation. Not only is he reliable and hard-working, he takes great pride in his work and goes the extra mile to make sure the end product looks perfect. He's very knowledgeable and approachable, and we will most definitely be using his services in the future! Highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review folks! It was a pleasure bringing your ceilings back to life. I look forward to painting your home. I really appreciate your hospitality and kindness. That goes a long way in this business. Have a great day!

1 review St. John'S, NL

excellent job

Jamie did a excellent job, always on time, very fast and accurate with the job. where i wasn't able to find someone right away, Jaime gave me a quote the same day I called him and started the next. he left the job site clean and spotless. Jamie brought my trust back in tradesmen. I would definitely recommend his work. great price for great smooth finished plastering.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to be back in Newfoundland permanently! I know you have not had great luck with other tradesman but I am glad I was able to deliver a different experience! For all work in the Avalon when it comes to Paint and Plaster Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a top shelf choice.
749-3101

0 reviews Portugal Cove St. Philip'S, NL

Kitchen and Hall Renovation

Jamie fixed our ceilings and updated our colors!

He was awesome to deal - I had given up using trades people because I could not rely on them showing up and finishing the job any where near on time - Jamie is the polar opposite - set the schedule, was on time every day and finished on time!
Will use him again!

Thanks a lot for the nice review folks. You guys were so hospitable and I felt very welcoming in your home. I will get the second quote out this weekend. And I look forward to coming out to Portugal Cove again soon! Have a great weekend.

0 reviews Paradise, NL

Painting and Plastering

Jamie did a very professional job plastering and painting my ceiling. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the review guys. See you when you are ready for job 2 in CBS! It was a pleasure working for you.

0 reviews Conception Bay South, NL

Repair ceiling drywall and insulation

Leak in Kitchen above. Drywall and insulation damaged. Job was clean and excellent. Jamie to great care in covering floor and walls!

Thanks very much for your business Lloyd! It's great to be back in Newfoundland permanently! Anything else I can help you with give me a call. 709-749-3101

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Popcorn ceiling removal and painting

It was a pleasure having Jamie in our home. He takes pride in his work and is a very respectful person. He totally transformed our space and we are very thankful. High class service, would recommend Pam and Jamie any day.

Thanks for having us at your project! We appreciate your business.

Gary
Gary

Taylor Basement Fitness Room Drywall & Paint

I couldn’t be happier with the effort Jamie put forward in completing our Fitness Room. Supply, install, drywall and paint for room including ceiling. Jamie and staff worked long hours to finish this project ahead of schedule and on budget. Room looks fantastic!
Jamie is great to work with!

Thanks for trusting us on your project. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Enjoy the fitness room!

Ray Yip from Calgary
Ray Yip from Calgary

Smooth Ceiling

Really happy with Jamie's work. We have some water damage and cracks in our smooth ceiling which was a pain to manage and repair. Jamie patched and painted them skillfully. The result is even better than our original one. Thank you Jamie.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Ray. It was a pleasure working for you. Glad to hear you are happy.

Jamie

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

709-749-3101 (text or call)

Plaster pro of 26 years. Jamie will not disappoint guaranteed! With a passion and love for the industry, every project reflects this. Good pricing, reputable, trusting, and a man who shows up and does what he promises. Just visit our website to read close to 400 reviews. All sanding is dustless. Homeowners only please. I will consider small contractors who are easy to work with and respect excellent skill and attitude. Jamie usually answers. If not expect a quick call back. Text ok too.

709-749-3101

Ottawa website to be added real soon!

Don’t roll the dice folks. Jamie is a proven winner, non smoker or drinker. Family man. You will be happy you called.

Festool dustless sanding used on all plaster/mud jobs and stipple/popcorn removal jobs.

Read my reviews above!