Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Vicki G.
Vicki G.

Kitchen ceiling repair

I was selling my house and needed the ceiling repaired. Jamie responded quickly and went right to work.
He was very tidy, and always cleaned up the job site after each visit ( it takes 4-5 visits to fix a ceiling, even a small area).
To protect my house, Jamie erected a "tent" all around the area to be repaired. There was no mess for me to clean up.
The repaired part of the ceiling was perfectly blended to match the rest of the ceiling, and the ceiling looked brand new.
I was very satisfied with the job, and wouldn't hesitate to hire Jamie again, or to recommend him to a friend.

Thanks for the work. Very appreciated. I look forward to future business if needed. Good luck on your new move! It was a pleasure doing business.

Joël
Joël

Drywall kitchen

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was open and receptive, and did not shy away from the challenges presented by my older condo unit! He did a fantastic job! I definitely recommend him !

Thanks for the review Joel. It was my pleasure. Thanks for working with my delay. You guys were great to work for. When you hire Call Jamie Painting&Drywall. Jamie is who you get! See you soon for your painting project!

Paul in Cambridge
Paul in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling repair, and drywall crack repair and mudwork for my closet

I am very happy with the work Jamie has done in my house. I was very impressed with his dedication, attention to details, quality of work and of course his great personality. And now my closet looks great! I would recommend CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES in a heartbeat!

Paul

Thanks for the work Paul. We try to be a top choice for drywall repair in Ottawa. Good luck with the move. See you at your new place.

15carlos
15carlos

Ceiling renovation

I am glad to have hired JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES to work in doing renovation on my house ceiling. Jamie demonstrated professional, solid knowledge in his work that yielded excellent results. Great job!

Thanks for the work Carlos. I'm happy to hear you are please with the final result. When it comes to stipple ceiling removal in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling stipple removal and painting of walls

We are more than pleased to give Jamie and Pam a reference for the work just completed in our home. With our house being close to 30 years old, we have always tried to keep it up-to-date, both inside and out. This time around we decided to get rid of the stipple (popcorn) ceiling in 2 levels in our home as well as a new colour scheme for the walls in the same areas. This work included our dining room, kitchen, living room, foyer, hallway, family room and adjoining two piece bathroom.

After researching via the internet we called two contractors and they came over to look at the project and provide us a quote. We were most impressed with Pam who explained how Jamie would go about the project. We received the quote in a very timely fashion and decided to go with Call Jamie after reading many positive reviews.

Pam was right about Jamie and the quality of his work.....what a fantastic job he did! The old stipple ceilings are now gone and replaced by a very smooth and impressive look. Jamie is very good at his profession. Extremely professional, polite, hard working and flexible. The quality of his workmanship is superior. For the walls we were having a difficult time deciding on the best colour to go with. Jamie recommended a colour that we ended up going with and it looks beautiful. Our home now has a new fresh look and the rooms actually look bigger with the stipple ceilings removed. Great work Jamie and Pam! We'll have you back again if we can ever get to our next project.

Thanks for the great review. It was my pleasure! You guys were great people to work for. It makes my job a lot smoother with clients who make you feel at home. I look forward to seeing you folks in the future! Have a great summer. When it comes to Stipple removal in Ottawa, Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice.

Bill in Nepean
Bill in Nepean

Mudding and Painting of Wall

Wonderful service. On time. Super follow-up. Friendly. Explained the whole process and made sure I was satisfied with every stage of the repair and painting. Highly recommend Jamie to you.

Thanks for the great review Bill! I'm glad to hear you are happy with my work. See you down south! When it comes to Drywall repair in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stipple ceiling repair after water damage

Jamie not only had the lowest quote, but the job he did matching the existing stipple on the ceiling was incredibly well done. He was fast, considerate, very friendly, and professional. Also, he was always at our house exactly when he said he would be. I can't recommend Jamie enough!

Thanks for the work Rob! I try to be a leader in Ottawa Stipple Repair. I look forward to doing business in the future.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage wall replacement

I needed one wall drywalled after installing insulation. Jamie was super polite, professional and easy to work with. The job was completed quickly and very cleanly. I plan to call him again for future projects!

Thanks for your business! We strive to be a leader in Drywall Ottawa. along with Tape and Mud Ottawa.

See you soon for your next project

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling and drywall repair

We asked Jamie to repair water damage on the ceiling and wall in the house of my elderly mother. Jamie has done a wonderful job - you would not be able to find where repairs were done! All was very clean, and Jamie was very punctual and very nice to my mother. She was quite nervous before work began, but afterwards said that she felt like on vacations.

Thank you Jamie and Pam for a wonderful service!

Thanks for trusting me with your mother's home. I'm happy to please! When it comes to Drywall Repair Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice. See you again.

R Fullerton in Ottawa
R Fullerton in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic work!! Very personable :)

We hired Call Jamie Painting & Drywall to remove the popcorn ceiling on the main floor of our house. They did a remarkable job! I truly can't recommend them enough! They removed all the popcorn, 3 skim coats of drywall compound, sanded, primed and painted. The work areas were sealed off and the floors covered while they worked. If that wasn't they left the work areas cleaner than they were to begin with! We were so impressed with the work that we've hired Jamie to fix the drywall that I had done myself!! Jamie and Brayden are a class act and I highly recommend them. Get a quote you won't be disappointed!

The proof is in the picture below :)

Thanks for the work Rich! You were a pleasure to work for. I try hard to be a top choice for Ottawa popcorn ceiling removal. I take pride in everyone's home and treat it like my own. Enjoy the transformation! See you in may for another project.

Jamie.

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville,Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of Greenbank. Please note we are only quoting projects $2000 and over. The reason for this is because Jamie works alone and comes from Renfrew. If you have a smaller project and want a reliable and skilled tradesman to work in your home, it would be a great time to have a few items done in the house at the same time to secure Jamie.