Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stipple ceiling repair after water damage

Jamie not only had the lowest quote, but the job he did matching the existing stipple on the ceiling was incredibly well done. He was fast, considerate, very friendly, and professional. Also, he was always at our house exactly when he said he would be. I can't recommend Jamie enough!

Thanks for the work Rob! I try to be a leader in Ottawa Stipple Repair. I look forward to doing business in the future.

Garage wall replacement

I needed one wall drywalled after installing insulation. Jamie was super polite, professional and easy to work with. The job was completed quickly and very cleanly. I plan to call him again for future projects!

Thanks for your business! We strive to be a leader in Drywall Ottawa. along with Tape and Mud Ottawa.

See you soon for your next project

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling and drywall repair

We asked Jamie to repair water damage on the ceiling and wall in the house of my elderly mother. Jamie has done a wonderful job - you would not be able to find where repairs were done! All was very clean, and Jamie was very punctual and very nice to my mother. She was quite nervous before work began, but afterwards said that she felt like on vacations.

Thank you Jamie and Pam for a wonderful service!

Thanks for trusting me with your mother's home. I'm happy to please! When it comes to Drywall Repair Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice. See you again.

R Fullerton in Ottawa
R Fullerton in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic work!! Very personable :)

We hired Call Jamie Painting & Drywall to remove the popcorn ceiling on the main floor of our house. They did a remarkable job! I truly can't recommend them enough! They removed all the popcorn, 3 skim coats of drywall compound, sanded, primed and painted. The work areas were sealed off and the floors covered while they worked. If that wasn't they left the work areas cleaner than they were to begin with! We were so impressed with the work that we've hired Jamie to fix the drywall that I had done myself!! Jamie and Brayden are a class act and I highly recommend them. Get a quote you won't be disappointed!

The proof is in the picture below :)

Thanks for the work Rich! You were a pleasure to work for. I try hard to be a top choice for Ottawa popcorn ceiling removal. I take pride in everyone's home and treat it like my own. Enjoy the transformation! See you in may for another project.

Jamie.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Formal Dining room and bedroom ceilings

call jamie.jpeg CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE# WHEN SENDING ME A EMAIL
AB
T3K 4M5

We hired Jamie to fix our dining room ceiling by removing current popcorn ceiling making some repairs and then transforming it into a flat ceiling (without popcorn). Jamie did an amazing job. My dining room looks bigger and beautiful. He also did our bedroom ceiling which also looks amazing. The job was done in a time for a very reasonable price. They also left the house spotless!! Thanks, Jamie. I would highly recommend Jamie.

Thanks for the review guys. I'm happy that we exceeded your expectations. I look forward to job number 2 in the future. Thanks for your business. Ottawa stipple ceiling removal specialists ---Call Jamie Painting&Drywall

Meghan from Mississauga
Meghan from Mississauga

Dining Room & Kitchen Drywall Repairs

Significant damages to several areas of drywall walls in my kitchen and dining room (bought house in as-is condition) - Jamie did a fantastic job making it look like new! And the work was done in a very timely manner and for a good price! Thanks Jamie!

Thanks for the review! Welcome to Ottawa. If you need anything in the future. We are here.

Have a great day

Your satisfaction if Call Jamie Painting&Drywall's pleasure!

The Jordan Family in Cumberland
The Jordan Family in Cumberland

Ceiling Transformation March 2018

We bought our now 27-year old house in the summer of 2010. Great "bones" but in need of major updates throughout the house. The last project we tackled was getting rid of the popcorn ceilings. The process used by Jamie is by far the cleanest and most efficient. All of the ceilings in the house (8 large rooms, two large hallways and a downstairs stairwell) were transformed, including the crown molding. The effect is stunning. Not only do the ceilings look new, the rooms appear to be higher than they were before. This was the finishing touch to our now updated home. Thanks Jamie and Pam - great job!

Thanks for the great review guys. Your satisfaction is my pleasure! You were great to work with. Especially being able to split the project into 2 back to back phases. Made it run smooth. Ceiling transformations are my specialty! Have a great summer.

Tyler in Ottawa
Tyler in Ottawa

Professional Help to Finish a Basement

I finished my basement, doing most the work myself, but I took the advice of many and hired Jamie to do the drywall. I am exceptionally happy with the result, and even happier with the way in which Jamie, Pam and Tom conduct their business.

I had 2 quotes prior to starting work, and Jamie's was the slightly higher of the two. However factoring in the miscellaneous materials and expenses that would have been extra through the other company, Jamie's quote came in lower. He also conducted a seamless start to finish job that took a lot of stress out of the whole process.

Because I did all of the framing, electrical, insulation and plumbing myself, I was worried about missing important details that were required for a good drywall finish. Jamie offered his time before the project to walk me through the prep work, which saved me a lot of money, and ensured a good finished product.

The time frame in which I wanted the project done overlapped with Jamie's family vacation, so it took Tom a little longer to finish the project than expected. Because I was happy with every other aspect of the job, I didn't complain about the extra few days. Even so, Jamie offered to prime the entire basement free of charge!

I enthusiastically recommend Call Jamie for any project, because they are skilled, professional, and very easy to work with.

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate your business and thanks for working with us on the extended timeline. Enjoy your new space!

BKing in Arnprior
BKing in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Ceiling repair, Drywall Repair, removal popcorn ceiling, removal wallpaper, painting

Our house was definitely in need of some tender care. We had the living room ceiling repaired, popcorn removed, drywall repairs in the kitchen, removal of wallpaper, and finally had the hallway, kitchen, bathroom, and ceiling painted. Since I was out of town trying to arrange all this work to be done, it was very stressful trying to find the right people for the job. Thanks to HomeStars, I discovered the services that Jamie offered, and it was definitely the right decision! Pamela was very helpful with assessing the work, and we felt very comfortable with her instantly. Later, I got to meet Jamie halfway through the project, and as soon as I walked in, I was so happy with the work he had done to date. He is very friendly, and definitely takes pride in his work and ensures your home is treated with the same pride. Everything was well protected, and the repair jobs were excellent. I left feeling secure knowing that I had made the right choice in contractors. The work was finished on time/budget, and Jamie was also very helpful with other handyman tasks that we greatly needed done. When I walked into the home this weekend, I was in AWE!! Everything was so bright, clean, fresh, and just like new. We truly appreciate the work he did for us, and definitely would recommend him.

Thanks for the great review. I enjoyed Bev's company. I know it was a big undertaking getting the project done but in the end it was worth it. Please let me know if I Can be of assistance in the future. Have a great spring.

Jamie.

LoveIt in Petawawa
LoveIt in Petawawa
1 review Petawawa, ON

Ceiling Transformation

Excellent workmanship, excellent customer service, excellent experience all around! Within a couple of days of initial contact we had a quote and a date for starting. Both Pam and Jamie are very professional, prompt and courteous. Our Petawawa home is now upgraded with removal of our popcorn ceiling and an absolutely perfect job of giving us a flat ceiling. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this! I highly recommend this company. Pam and Jamie make an excellent team!! We were very fortunate to have found them for upgrading our ceiling!

Thanks for the work guys. I aim to please. I was happy to have my first job in Petawawa! You folks were great to work for and it would be my pleasure to work for you again. Enjoy!

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville,Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of Greenbank. Please note we are only quoting projects $2000 and over. The reason for this is because Jamie works alone and comes from Renfrew. If you have a smaller project and want a reliable and skilled tradesman to work in your home, it would be a great time to have a few items done in the house at the same time to secure Jamie.