Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Ceiling repairs, painting

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. His work is fantastic and he takes pride in doing a great job. Jamie is very accommodating, we requested extra work while doing the initial job and he never hesitated. Will definitely reach out to him again when needed.

Thanks for the business guys! Real pleasure doing this project. Hope you have a great summer.

Mark
Mark
0 reviews Paradise, NL

Excellent from Quote to Finish

Jamie was the first person I called after seeing his ad on Kijiji. We needed plastering in two rooms, paint in three rooms and just the ceiling painted in another room. After he came by (next day) we didn't even bother getting other quotes. Zero complaints and would not hesitate to recommend him or have him do work again!

Thanks for the work in Paradise folks. Pleasure to work for your family. Have a great summer.

11 out of 10

Jamie was the ultimate professional. Quick, clean, and very well done. Will call him again.

Thanks for the work Abe! You have a great spot downtown! Enjoyed working with you. Look forward to future work.

0 reviews Paradise, NL

Kitchen and ceiling Reno

As we dove into our full kitchen Reno with a wall removal the only thing I was dreading was the plastering. I’m usually a do it yourself kinda guy but decided to treat myself and avoid the painful task of plastering all the corner beads. So I “Called Jamie” , what a treat. Not only did I decide to give him the job but we expanded the job when we saw what he could do with out popcorn stucco ceilings. With his dust free state of the art equipment and exceptional skills he took our kitchen from 1985 to 2021 for way less than the cost of replacing the drywall ceilings. thanks Jamie we certainly look forward to getting you back to revitalize the rest of our ceilings in the near future.

Thanks very much for your review! It was great working for you and your family out in Paradise NL. I am looking forward to your next project! Have a great summer!

0 reviews Conception Bay South, NL

Plastering and painting a new spare bedroom and basement

Great quality work and reasonable prices. Very polite, professional. Highly recommend his services for Paint & Drywall.

Thanks for the work in CBS guys. Real pleasure to meet you and learn about shrimp dragging. See you when you get back from sea for more work.

0 reviews Portugal Cove St. Philip'S, NL

Drywall/plaster/paint

Wicked work, always on time, good prices, no mess, fast, job don’t in a timely manner.
Well worth every cent of money to have this man come do your work, leave it to the pro
Jamie would put da arse in da cat!
Amazing work, he done such a good clean tidy job, now I have him coming back to do my upstairs.

Thanks for the review Jerry! Appreciate your business. It was great working for you and your family. Great chats! I have to be honest ....I had to look up the saying about the cat lol! I can hear you saying that lol. See you soon for the main floor work! Take it easy.

0 reviews Conception Bay South, NL

Revived popcorn ceiling

We had jamie renew an old popceon ceiling in our 80s remodel. He was kind, courteous, punctual, and left our ceilings looking brand new. Id highly recommend his services and will use his company again.

Thanks for the nice review guys. I look forward to more work on your great property in CBS! Pleasure to meet you. Chat soon.
Jamie

Bathroom ceiling repair

Jamie is very punctual. He gave me a time frame of start to finish, and he showed up on time and finished when he said he would. I had damage to the ceiling in the bathroom over the shower. He showed me the process step by step as he completed the work. My ceiling looks great. I am very happy with it.

Thanks for your business! I am glad you are happy with the results. I look forward to more work on your home in the future. Have a great long weekend.

Awesome Job!

Jamie did a wonderful job at our condo! Had a small amount of plastering to be done, which turned out lovely. And we had the entire condo painted throughout. We were very pleased with the end result! Jamie is a skillful painter / plasterer and works very methodically. We lucked into Jamie purely by accident, but are we glad that we did. It’s easy to see why his business is so successful and why his services are in demand. We would have no trouble recommending him to anyone we know. In addition, dealing with Pam was seamless in relations to quotes and payment for services. All in all, a great experience!!

Thanks for your hospitality and giving me my space on your project. I really appreciated this. Pam's son I are glad you are happy with the results. Have a beautiful summer in St. John's.
St. John's N.L

Kitchen Renovation

Renovation included combining a dinning room with a kitchen to create a country kitchen. Removing a wall and rearrangement of electrical in existing walls created major drywall upheaval, resulting in a need for a lot of plastering and painting .Jamie painting and drywall were affordable, dependable and produced excellent results with little or no mess.

Thanks for your business folks! You were so hospitable to me and I appreciate that. I hope to work for you guys again in Moubt Pearl. Good luck with the rest of the Reno.

call Jamie Painting&Drywall

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

709-749-3101 (text or call)

Plaster pro of 26 years. Jamie will not disappoint guaranteed! With a passion and love for the industry, every project reflects this. Good pricing, reputable, trusting, and a man who shows up and does what he promises. Just visit our website to read close to 400 reviews. All sanding is dustless. Homeowners only please. I will consider small contractors who are easy to work with and respect excellent skill and attitude. Jamie usually answers. If not expect a quick call back. Text ok too.

709-749-3101

Ottawa website to be added real soon!

Don’t roll the dice folks. Jamie is a proven winner, non smoker or drinker. Family man. You will be happy you called.

Festool dustless sanding used on all plaster/mud jobs and stipple/popcorn removal jobs.

Read my reviews above!