Home Painters London

Reviews for Home Painters London

Adam from London
Adam from London

Painting Large Foyer

When I moved into my new house in London in late summer 2014, I hired Seann to paint the 3 bedrooms upstairs (including a large 20x13 master) since new carpets were soon to be installed and I needed the painting done quickly. I was pleasantly surprised, but also leery, by how low his quote came in for the job. But with several good reviews I thought I'd give him a try. I can honestly say I was thoroughly impressed with his work! I am a perfectionist and everywhere I looked I saw clean straight lines and even coverage. And he accomplished this with remarkable speed! Literally just a few hours!
I just had Seann back today to do my foyer and office and once again was very impressed with his price, speed, and quality. The foyer was a challenge with 17' ceilings and multiple cut-ins around closets, a curved staircase, and many doors, and yet the lines were consistently straight and clean and no roller marks or uneven areas, even when bathed in natural light by the massive foyer window.
Seann also does a great job explaining the pros and cons of the different brands and finishes of paints, which allows you to make an informed decision when deciding which product to choose.
For a phenomenal paint job done unbelievably quickly and at an unexpectedly low price, Seann Zhane with Home Painters London is your guy. Highly recommended!

Jason from London
Jason from London

Painting Rental unit

Seann did a great job painting my vacant rental apartment unit. This is the second time that I've used him. They say you can have one of the three: fast, good, inexpensive. With Hone Painters London you can have all 3.

Racheal Jones from London
Racheal Jones from London

Condo Painting London Ontario

We got our brothers condo painted as he moved out of home to his first place. Seann did a great painting job at fair prices. We would highly recommend Home Painters London to anyone.

Rick from London
Rick from London

Painting

Seann did an amazing job on painting our kitchen. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional.
If you are looking for a painter for your house, give him a call.
Seann's workmanship far exceeds his rate.
We will be having Seann paint the rest of our home.

Terry Williams from London
Terry Williams from London

Painting

We where very surprised with our home painting done by Seann with Home Painters London he did a exceptional job and was very fast faster than we thought it could be done. the lines where cut in sharp and straight with out using any tape. We found him on Kijiji and were very cautious for his price was very low Seann was very professional brought all his own equipment and left our home clean afterwards. Other quotes were twice his and we even saved money on our paint by using his discount at the paint store. I would recommend that you give Seann a call we were very pleased and i believe you will be to.

More about Home Painters London

. Painters London Ontario We are a London Ontario's affordable residential interior painting and exterior Painting service company, Serving London and the surrounding area. We provide Professional quality interior and exterior painting and focus only on house painting from indoor home to outdoor painting services. We do painting and painting ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in London?