Tm Appliance Service

Toronto ON M6M 2Z1
Appliance Repair
Tm Appliance Service

Reviews for Tm Appliance Service

Technician did not bother to show up without notice

I booked an appointment for a repair 10 days in advanced and I have been given a 4 hours time frame. Unfortunately when I called to find out how come no one came, the guy on the phone said I am not coming and I have other customers and he hung up on me.
This is not acceptable. We all value our time and I took half a day off waiting for him. Although he confirmed my appointment, he did not show up without any notice. How can this service can be reliable?

KK
KK

Fridge repair

Tes was able to quickly examine and fix our fridge issues. What I super appreciated was how thorough he was in his work and his explanation. He took a ton of time to review the issue, answered questions, ensured that we felt comfortable with our appliance before he left. Excellent customer service all around!! Would highly recommend.

Kg1
Kg1

Fast and Professional

Called for a repair to my oven as the oven door glass had shattered. Responded quickly, after I provided the details a technician arrived the next day and replaced the door in less than 30 minutes.

Stephanie in Ottawa
Stephanie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Reader beware!

Reader beware.
I was recommended TM Appliance through my building property manager. I wish i had done some research on the contractor prior to calling.
He came in for 20 minutes, charged me $200 and said part of the cost was for when he returned to fix the dishwasher. He said it would be 1-2 weeks for the part. Its now on week 5 and he's never called/emailed/texted me to schedule a follow up. I've tried reaching him by all of those means, to which he answered once the part would be in any day and never heard back from him/was able to reach him.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Dryer Repair

Would not recommend at all. Dryer was making a grinding noise and TM appliance was dispatched to take a look at my machine. Issue turned out to be a dryer sheet inside the blower housing. Charged $200 for literally 15 minutes of work. No parts replaced - technician opened up the back of the appliance, took the dryer sheet out, and left with $200. If you were assigned to TM Appliance Service by your warranty provider, ask for an alternative repair company.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Excellent Service

Tess arrived on time and was professional and courteous. He quickly diagnosed the problem with both my dishwasher and fridge. He made a special trip to source the part he needed to fix our dishwasher and made the repairs on both appliances quickly and effectively. We'll definitely use Tess again.

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Very Unprofessional

They will schedule a service appointment and then not show up. And when I asked where the tech was (why he didn't show), I was told they called. No missed calls however.

Also, I find their communication and dealing with customers very unprofessional. The emails from them are short, and tone is rude.

Extremely unprofessional.

Sina in Toronto
Sina in Toronto

Expensive dryer

For 15 minutes for pulling out a sock he charged me 1/3 of the price of this rdiculious dryer and laundry stacked appliance! I wish my unit had better dryer or I had called someone else Tess was pretty good though!

Peter Henderson  in North York
Peter Henderson in North York

Bloomberg Appliance service

Tess was very conscientious, professional, and courteous. Tess carefully explained what the issue was caused by, how we could avoid a recurrence of the problem and took the time to answer all our questions and not just about the fridge but about our other Bloomberg appliances. I would recommend that any developer who wants to do the best by their purchasers should hire TM and Tess in particular to do an introduction upon taking possession of a new unit so that owners are better educated about how to use these smart appliances better from day one to avoid the issues we encountered.

Rose
Rose

Laundry: dryer

Amazing expertise and customer service. The guy just switched on the power button of the dryer and instantly picked up the problem. He fixed the issue, cleaned up after him and also gave expert advice for future, all this in 15minutes. Really genuine and honest in explaining you the problem and charging for it. I would defilitely recommend to my friends.

Hi Rose,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review. I know it takes time to do this and I know every second is valuable so it is greatly appreciated Rose. Should you need anything else please do not hesitate to call, text, or email.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?