TM Appliance Service

Reviews for TM Appliance Service

Sina in Toronto
Sina in Toronto

Expensive dryer

For 15 minutes for pulling out a sock he charged me 1/3 of the price of this rdiculious dryer and laundry stacked appliance! I wish my unit had better dryer or I had called someone else Tess was pretty good though!

Peter Henderson  in North York
Peter Henderson in North York

Bloomberg Appliance service

Tess was very conscientious, professional, and courteous. Tess carefully explained what the issue was caused by, how we could avoid a recurrence of the problem and took the time to answer all our questions and not just about the fridge but about our other Bloomberg appliances. I would recommend that any developer who wants to do the best by their purchasers should hire TM and Tess in particular to do an introduction upon taking possession of a new unit so that owners are better educated about how to use these smart appliances better from day one to avoid the issues we encountered.

Rose
Rose

Laundry: dryer

Amazing expertise and customer service. The guy just switched on the power button of the dryer and instantly picked up the problem. He fixed the issue, cleaned up after him and also gave expert advice for future, all this in 15minutes. Really genuine and honest in explaining you the problem and charging for it. I would defilitely recommend to my friends.

Hi Rose,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review. I know it takes time to do this and I know every second is valuable so it is greatly appreciated Rose. Should you need anything else please do not hesitate to call, text, or email.

Alice
Alice

Fridge Repair

Fridge suddenly stopped working late into the night. Sent out a service call on Homestars and we are so pleased we crossed paths with Tes. Knowledgeable, reliable, hard-working gentleman who goes over and above for his clients. We’d recommend Tes in a heartbeat. Thanks Tes!

Hi Alice, you're very welcome. It was a pleasure working with you guys and if you should need anything else please don't hesitate to call. Best regards to you and Scot :)

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

gas stove repair

Tas is awesome. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He was able to fix our gas stove within one day, right before the winter holiday. I definitely recommend this company.

Thank you very much Joseph! Much appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Joanne Knutson in Toronto
Joanne Knutson in Toronto

dryer repair

TM Appliance Service was one of three service providers recommended by the distributor of our Blomberg dryer. I found that TM had a good rating on Homestars, so emailed and called. Out of 8 companies contacted through Homestars, TM was one of several that accepted the job, others turned it down on the basis of the brand or access to parts. TM offered same day attention, or if not the next day. In the end, I opted for the next day for our own convenience, though Tes was prepared to come that evening. Tes was quick, professional and friendly and was good at explaining exactly what he was doing, every step of the way. We were very relieved that he could repair the dryer, as we suspected that it may not be reparable. We are happy to have connected with Tes, as now we feel that we have a skilled, trustworthy and reliable service provider should we run into problems with any appliance.

Thank you so much for the great review Joanne. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

Lawrence in Markham
Lawrence in Markham

Dishwasher Service

Tes Mekonnen was very polite and understood our urgency. He booked an appointment with my tenant immediately. Within 24 hours of the call, he arrived, diagnosed, remounted, repaired and tested our dishwasher. Our tenant was impressed with his promptness and professionalism. Amazing job! It's very reassuring to know an appliance service person you can trust. Tes is our new "Go-To" appliance serviceman!

Hey Lawrence, thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Geoff Petersen in Toronto
Geoff Petersen in Toronto

Fridge and Washing Machine Maintenance

Tes was phenomenal. Chatted on the phone about the issues we were having and he was able to give me a general diagnosis of what the problem's were with our appliances. In terms of price he gave me an estimate and actually came in under quoted price. He was able to come within 3 days and complete all our work in under an hour. Our freezer had not been defrosting properly and giving us an E4 warning. He knew exactly how to remedy the problem and even gave us some advice as to how to avoid the issue moving forward. He fixed our washer and ran in to make sure it was operating properly. During the test run he identified a problem with our drive belt and fixed it for us as a courtesy. I would highly recommend Tes and moving forward I'll know exactly who to call if I'm experiencing any problems with my appliances.

Hi Geoff! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review. Should you ever require anything please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again.

Alina  in Toronto
Alina in Toronto

Tes Mekonnen - fridge repair

Tes was great- super responsive and fixed everything in under 2 hours! Highly recommend. These appliances are pretty needy and require attention so it's important to maintain them well to avoid my situation!

Hi Alina, thank you for the great review.

Mark from Etobicoke
Mark from Etobicoke

Dishwasher door repair

TM Appliance provided great service! Available when I called, ready to come see the issue that day, ordered parts and scheduled repair around my schedule. Friendly, courteous, and patient. I hope I won't require more repairs but if I do, I'll be calling TM Appliance.

Hey Mark, thank you for the great review.