Precision Walls And Ceilings

Reviews for Precision Walls And Ceilings

Nic in Calgary
Nic in Calgary

Drywall mud and tape

I hired Stephan and his crew to do my basement drywall and mud/taping. Him and his crew were very polite, professional and kind. They did a great job and went above and beyond with a few things. The job time line was great and I would definetly recommend him.

interiors with elegance in Calgary
interiors with elegance in Calgary

Basement Development

We hired Stephan and his crew to drywall and paint our new basement development. Drywall was decent but paint was horrible! Were most upset with Stephan's attitude that we had to pay him more to fix his own mistakes or he wouldn't come back. That's because he (HE not US) provided the price quote. We did change a few things during the project for which Stephan asked for more money - and we agreed - and paid him. As for the paint - it was truly a sloppy, terrible paint job. Totally rushed and wanted to get our of our house as fast as possible. When we asked him to come back to clean up all the paint (and mud) that was splattered literally all over my newly build custom wood cabinets, trim and floors - he freaked out! He would not come back to fix his own mistakes nor clean up if we didn't agree to pay him more to come back (who does that???). When i suggested that i'd withhold the balance owning until such time that he completed the work (totally normal in pretty much any business) he lost it again. Having said all of this, he has one excellent employee (Max) who does great work and is a great guy!
If you need such work done, look somewhere else or have him agree in writing to the scope of work, touch ups, clean up etc and payments. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism.

coles.ca from Calgary
coles.ca from Calgary
1 review Bragg Creek, AB

New House Construction

I had 5 drywall companies bid our new home. Precision Walls and Ceilings was middle of the road for price, but we chose them because the owner Stephan was clearly the most professional. We've had pretty good experiences with all the trades we've hired for our new house but with out a doubt Stephan and his crew was the most committed to our satisfaction. Timelines, communication, quality finished product, it was all there.

Stan from Calgary
Stan from Calgary

Home renovation

I had Stephan and his crew do all the vapor barrier, board, mud and tape in my renovation. Him and his crew work fast and they do a great job. I also had him and his crew do the painting. He used top quality paint spraying equipment on the trims and doors which came out to an amazing finish. Stephan's communication skills are top notch and rarely misses a phone call. His pricing was fair and he is very quick to resolve any issues. I recommend his work.