Appliance Repair Master

Reviews for Appliance Repair Master

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

We hired this company to repair a leaking dishwasher. Their tech said that the dishwasher was worth repairing. Six weeks later and six home visits and the dishwasher leaks more than it did before. They clearly misdiagnosed the problem. The original quote was $227. When that didn't solve the problem it was another $268. When that didn't solve the problem they wanted over $300 more! Obviously, they replaced unnecessary parts. They were slow to respond to messages when we were able to leave one, as their voicemail system was often full. Since the dishwasher was not repaired we asked for our money back (less the cost of the original service call) and their final response was that they did their best. If this is their best, you do not want to hire them.

Freezer Repair under ARM warranty

About 2 months ago I called A.R.M to look my freezer which was under warranty with them, from a previous repair. I requested Repair man Avi, but had a different repair man show up. The Repair man showed up, advised he couldn't inspect freezer until all the ice had melted. Still decided to charge me for the service call even though he couldn't confirm the issue with freezer. Ice had melted after 2 days and ready for inspection. After leaving multiple messages over the next 2 weeks, no one ever returned my calls or returned to inspect my freezer. I advise you stay away from this company, I don't believe Avi works there anymore either. He's the reason this company had high ratings.

Washing Machine part replacement

Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with Appliance Repair Master. I was not quoted clearly and due to this miscommunication, I was completely shocked when the repairman charged me almost double the rate quoted. Veronika in their office would not return my calls (their mailbox was full for 2 days, likely always) finally responded via email once I sent 2 emails and made 2-3 "missed" phone calls. The part also was simply pushed on to replace the broken part I removed. This took 1 minute and I wish I was advised I could have done this myself (over charging me $247 for a repairman to do this for me). The company would not even consider lowering the rate and refuses to see any miscommunication on their part. I would have preferred to find a new machine over this cost. I'm very unhappy with the way this company does business. They are not looking out for their customers. Just a cash grab.

dishwasher repair

Avi was very helpful and knew what he was doing. He finished the dishwasher repair quickly and efficiently. He even helped me hang a painting on my wall! Great work and thanks Avi

Thank you for your kind review! Appliance Repair Master team is always ready to help our customers with any appliance issues

Fast and efficient

Avi showed up on time, diagnosed, ordered parts and fixed the stove quickly, repaired the dishwasher and gave me good advice on the washing machine (wasn't worth fixing). Fast and professional. Would use him again in a heartbeat. Though I hope I don't have to!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and we are very glad to know that you are satisfied with our work. We put efforts everyday to make our service better and we love to see our clients happy! we are always here to help you with any appliance issues

Trevor from Toronto
Trevor from Toronto

Dryer repair and gas stove repair

I just had a dryer repaired by Avi, who is great. He takes the time to explain the problem and its cause, and tell you your options and he gets the work done quickly. He's also very personable. He repaired a gas stove for me before, and both times I've been really impressed. I will totally recommend this company, and will use them in the future. Also, just in terms of getting a service call, they are very responsive and quick to get on site.

We are showing gratitude in regards to your truthful and earnest opinion. We appreciate every client and looking forward to work with you in the future. We guarantee the same outstanding service.Regards ARM

PEETER in Toronto
PEETER in Toronto

Stove repair

I had Avi from Appliance Repair Master come by to take care of my stove. He was prompt, courteous, and efficient. He has been here before to fix the fridge. I would recommend him and the company highly and would not hesitate to use them in the future.

Dear Peter, we highly appreciate your feedback. Our continuous goal is to keep all our customers satisfied and happy with our services. We will be glad to help you if you have any appliance issues in the future! Thanks again, Appliance Repair Master

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Thanks for Avi. High profession master. Great job.

Thanks Avi . Great job. I am very happy .Quickly and professional.

All job was done in 4 days. In time which one was comfortable for me.I wish you good luck in you career.

O Morgan in Toronto
O Morgan in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher broken, not draining - not a minor repair. Fixed that and educated me about need for hot water (ours starts slowly). on time and pleasant

Dear Morgan,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you were satisfied with our company. Hope to provide same excellent service for you next time

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto

Refrigerator repair

Had issues with my whirlpool refrigerator. Avi came by, explained possible issues and fixed the overall problem. Fantastic job. Definite recommendations to Avi and Appliance Repair Master.

Thank you Avi, great job!

It was our pleasure serving you. Thank you for trusting us with your appliance needs. We do hope you continue to use our services in the future.

More about Appliance Repair Master

Appliance Repair Master has been in business for many years. We offer full range of appliance repair services in Toronto area. We have only experienced, customer oriented professionals. Our company has build thriving business on referrals from satisfied customers. Please call us today at 416-251-1500 and we will happily answer ...