Air Track Inc

Reviews for Air Track Inc

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Best HVAC company

Excellent HVAC product, very good process from survey to installation. HVAC installed in a timely manner and cleaned up brilliantly. System working well. Thanks to Air Track Inc team members and Fran.

Jacub in Toronto
Jacub in Toronto

Air Track

We have had excellent service from the Air Track Incfrom quote, survey and HVAC installation all the way through to regular servicing and maintenance. The team are flexible, friendly and efficient and I would thoroughly recommend them.

Efficient service

Efficient, proficient and prompt service. am writing this review in order to show my gratification and satisfaction with the performance of this company. Air conditioning is something that is of great importance for every family during the summer days. When our air conditioner broke in the middle of the heat of the summer, it was a cause for emergency state in my house. Everyone was alarmed, especially because all of the vendors for air condition repair had their hands full. Air Track Inc didn't waste any time to send its employers to our house and fix the problem.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Technician was a great

I initially had called another company who put me on hold forever. Not a great start. Air Track Inc, they could have someone come out quickly which was awesome. The technician was a great guy and fixed things no problem. It was quick and painless.

My experience

My experience was excellent, whole HVAC installation and Cooling unit replacement was completed on day, work with very professional and friendly.

I would recommend the Air Track Inc services

HVAC service

Our Cooling unit stopped suddenly. I’ve called Air Track the team dispatched instantly and arrived in 20 mins. They are honest and most care about building a long term business.

Thanks a lot to Air Track Inc

I’ve called them up for annual maintenance for my rooftop unit. Thanks for spotting the issues and servicing my HVAC system!
Air track provide excellent customer service and their prices are great.

chrisgailer in San Francisco
chrisgailer in San Francisco

retrofit of modern energy efficient system.

Since my home had only one heating/ac zone the upper level was extremely warm and uncomfortable. It would take hours for my office to cool down and it rarely ever reached my desired temperature.
Frank replaced my company heating and air conditioning systems.

If you want a reliable, knowledgeable, honest, competitive and timely HVAC specialist, this is your company. Air Track Inc. was recommended by our Architect for a complete retrofit of modern energy efficient system.

jasenalex in Toronto
jasenalex in Toronto

Fast and Friendly company

My furnace got failed and its not firing, called Air Track and Frank Can out to take care. I never thought he could be able to complete the job that fast. Within 10 minutes corrected the problem.

I appreciate their company and staff service and good work.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

GREAT service

I needed a certified repair tech for my Trane rooftop unit repair. The customer service person who took my call was friendly and thorough and scheduled me within next day of my call. As indicated, the tech, Jim, came that morning and diagnosed and completed the repair within 45 minutes.
GREAT experience and I'll be using them again when I need my rooftop unit repair.

More about Air Track Inc

Air Track Inc. is a Full service Commercial and Industrial HVAC/ R contractor (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration) company since 1999. We provide Complete HVAC design, installation, maintenance, and repair services to the Southern Ontario Area including Mississauga Toronto, Brampton and Oakville.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?