Max Water

51 Caldari Road Concord ON L4K0E1

Reviews for Max Water

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto

Great Product, Great Price....

Have bought three units over the last few years... Assembled as I waited, and only took a few minutes, and was able to take it home to install. No problems with supplied parts, installation or products. Great quality product at a great price.

Telsa in Vaughan
Telsa in Vaughan

Excellent product and seller

Purchased reverse osmosis system for our home and it arrived extremely fast but when it came to installing it we had issues . I contacted MaxWater customer service and they got us to send them a photo of how we had installed it and they immediately told us what to change and it was then working perfectly. I have highly recommended to friends and family and continue to do so . Such a refreshing experience with a company that supplies both great products and customer satisfaction

Slavko in Hamilton
Slavko in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bad customer service

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Bought my first filter 6 years ago and I emailed more then once few questions about the functionality of the unit. My emails were ignored. Six years later
I bought replacement unit just this year and emailed technical question about my new unit. My email was ignored.... good prices but terrible customer service.

3w602017 in Mississauga
3w602017 in Mississauga

Great Product, Awful Customer Service

I bought replacement parts and they gave me the wrong fittings which they blame on me. Awful customer service. If you know what you want and you can just order without dealing with the Customer Service, this is a great product but if you have to deal with issues. Good Luck, the help is awful or non existent. Also, good luck trying to talk to someone on the phone. Worst, service, ever!!! I will be buying my cartridges elsewhere! Your company is losing a lot of business with the service you are providing. PS Customers make your business thrive if no one provided the memo!!!!!

Richard
Richard
1 review Burnaby, BC

Water filtration

I bought the kit to install the reverse osmosis system and have twice reordered the replacement cartridges. Good product and good company to work with and would recommend them to a friend.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Whole House Filtration

I purchased a whole house large filtration unit, 20" x 4.5" about 7 years ago, installed it and have used it since. The unit has a 5 micron filter first in line, and then a carbon filter after, which removes chlorine and taste, etc from the water supply. I also have reordered filters and Charcoal filters without problem from their website. It arrived very quickly , and the system functions with out problem. The larger size also prevents a pressure drop across the two filters, no flow restriction.

Water guy in Calgary
Water guy in Calgary

Shipped wrong order. Refuses to correct

In short, I paid extra money for features on an RO system but it arrived without the features I paid for. The company refuses to correct the issue, even though they had no problem taking my money for the extra features.

The sales guy "Armen" says he is the owner and can do what he wants and I'm just a customer that doesn't know what I'm talking about. After asking how I can return the system, he said he was ending the call and hung up on me.

Their website claims they value the customer experience and ensuring customers are satisfied, but it is now clear that they are a "ship and forget" type company. Do not expect to receive any service after they receive your money.

Daniel from Thornhill
Daniel from Thornhill
12 reviews Thornhill, ON

Reverse Osmosis System

My wife was bothering me for a R.O. system for the house. After finding this company online I decided to go by their showroom to see what they had. The gentleman working there asked me various questions to determine my needs. After deciding on a 5 stage R.O. system he packaged it up for me and told me to call him if I had any problems installing it. I am very handy and installed it correctly but there was a problem because the water pressure in my area was too high. I got a regulator from him and now it works perfectly. Clean drinking water with no funny aftertaste like tap water. My wife loves it.