The Vac Man

Reviews for The Vac Man

geluntoronto
geluntoronto

Dyson vacuum repair

If you like friendly greeting, professional work, rapid response, and modest pricing, ask for Luka. Very pleased with the experience, which I heartily endorse for others whose vacuum cleaner needs attention.

Thank you Glenn for sharing your experience with us, it means a lot!

Carm in Mississauga
Carm in Mississauga
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very knowledgeable and experienced in this field

I thought I had a clog in my central vacuum system as it had very low suction power. I went online and initially found another company who promised to send a technician in the afternoon but never did. Desperate, I managed to find The Vac Man online and Beatrice was exceedingly helpful and seemed very concerned about my dilemma. She said it was late in the day but the technician was just on his way back to the office but informed me he would definitely come by later in the evening. I was a little apprehensive at first especially after what happened with the first company. But sure enough around 7 pm I received a call saying that the technician Gino was on his way. Immediately after he arrived, he turned on the system and told me that I didn't have a clog but had a leak somewhere. I was pleasantly surprised that he was able to analyze it so quickly. And his repair only took a few minutes. I was and am extremely grateful to Beatrice and Gino for their excellent Customer Service and genuine concern.

Carm, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are glad to have helped you out and we hope to help you out for anything vacuum related you may need in the future. Your review is greatly appreciated.

-Luca

ericboonstra in Toronto
ericboonstra in Toronto

Dyson cord repair

My Dyson vacuum stopped working due to bent electrical prongs. Luca provided a quote over the phone and approximate timeline. He stuck to the quoted budget and to the timeline. Friendly, affordable and professional service. Highly recommended.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Eric!

Marie-line in Toronto
Marie-line in Toronto

Vacuum repair

Brought my dyson in for repair and Luca fixed it quickly. Very polite, responds to texts and calls promptly. Very trustworthy, straightforward, honest. I would recommend him for all of you vacuum repair needs.

Marie-line, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Home Stars it means a lot!

Hope your Dyson continues to treat you well.

Luca ✌️

Alan in Thornhill
Alan in Thornhill
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Great experience for central vac install

I had a great experience with my central vacuum installation. From the initial quote to the final day installation, Luca was honest and easy to work with. We ended up hiring him to complete central vacuum installation for our new house, along with re-routing the central vacuum from the basement to garage, add two additional inlets and installing vac pan in the kitchen. The project was completed professionally and we were very satisfied with the final result. I would not hesitate to recommend van man to my friends!

Alan, Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. It means a lot.
We are here for all your vacuuming needs.
Thanks again!

Rene in Toronto
Rene in Toronto

Dyson Vacuum Repair in Toronto

If you need your Dyson repaired in Toronto call Vacman.ca. There is no one that offers such a convenient repair service of any kind in Toronto. It was amazing dealing with Luca. My Dyson had issues that Dyson Customer Care told me to throw the vacuum out. I decided to look for Dyson repair in Toronto and luckily I found Luca who fixed my Dyson quickly, conveniently and it was affordable. Luca, keep up the good work and I look forward to chatting with you as soon as I have Dyson vacuum problems again. LOL Thanks again!!!!!

Hey Rene, Thanks a million for taking the time out to share your experience. Great way to start a Monday.

Happy Holidays,
Luca

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Dyson fixed

When I had a problem with my 10 year old Dyson I called the company customer service. I explained the problem that I was having and was told it would be too costly to fix it but I could have 20% off a new vacuum. I then googled vacuum repair places and was very lucky to find Luca. When I explained the problem to him he was sure he knew what was wrong and that he could easily fix it. I took the vacuum over to him and in less than 10 minutes he fixed it while I waited. His price was very reasonable and I am very happy to have a working vacuum now, that was so quickly and easily fixed. Luca knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it and I am extremely happy with his service. I highly recommend going to him if there is anything wrong with a Dyson that is no longer under warranty. It's a waste of time to contact Dyson.

Stephanie, thanks a million for taking the time to write us a review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix your Dyson and earning your review. We are here to help you with all your vacuum needs in the future.

Best Regards,
Luca Zampini

Gary and Nicole on Woodfield
Gary and Nicole on Woodfield

Dyson Pet vacuum repair

Luca picked up our Dyson pet vacuum and returned a few days later good as new. All around a great experience. Would definitely recommend. Great value for extending the life of our unit.

Hey guys, I am very glad to hear your original Dyson is working well and that you thought of sharing your positive experience.

Many Thanks Gary and Nicole :)

Melissa Barocco in Toronto
Melissa Barocco in Toronto

Outstanding

Outstanding a true pleasure to have gino in my home. A genuine honest person who knows his trade. There are not many like him in the trades anymore. My central vac was not working properly, turns out there was a leak in the tubing in the ceiling. He fixed it without any issue, you can tell he has experience. Thanks again Gino, I will definitely call you when I move into my new home!

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are here for all your central vacuum needs.
Cheers,
Luca Zampini

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Central Vac Motor Replacement

I found Vacman on kijiji and wasn't sure if I would be getting good service, but once I searched online and found the rave reviews I didn't hesitate the use their service. Luca helped me by providing options on either replacing my current broken motor on my 30 year old central vac with a refurbished one or with the option to buy an entirely new unit. Between $100 or $500 he said the motor replacement was a no brainer. It came with a 90 day warranty and he said it should last me years. Happy with the communication, flexibility to meet me when I was available and the exceptional service. A great family business with multi-generations of knowledge.

Thanks a million for the kind words. They mean a lot. Here for all your central vacuum needs. :)

More about The Vac Man

Vacman.ca is Toronto's Authority in Central Vacuum Systems,providing dedicated service for the last 36 Years. We repair & install any type of central vacuum system in any type of home. We never turn a job down and we have 100% fix rate. We always get the job done. Call Us today for any questions you may have.