The Vac Man

Reviews for The Vac Man

Gary and Nicole on Woodfield
Gary and Nicole on Woodfield

Dyson Pet vacuum repair

Luca picked up our Dyson pet vacuum and returned a few days later good as new. All around a great experience. Would definitely recommend. Great value for extending the life of our unit.

Hey guys, I am very glad to hear your original Dyson is working well and that you thought of sharing your positive experience.

Many Thanks Gary and Nicole :)

Melissa Barocco in Toronto
Melissa Barocco in Toronto

Outstanding

Outstanding a true pleasure to have gino in my home. A genuine honest person who knows his trade. There are not many like him in the trades anymore. My central vac was not working properly, turns out there was a leak in the tubing in the ceiling. He fixed it without any issue, you can tell he has experience. Thanks again Gino, I will definitely call you when I move into my new home!

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are here for all your central vacuum needs.
Cheers,
Luca Zampini

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Central Vac Motor Replacement

I found Vacman on kijiji and wasn't sure if I would be getting good service, but once I searched online and found the rave reviews I didn't hesitate the use their service. Luca helped me by providing options on either replacing my current broken motor on my 30 year old central vac with a refurbished one or with the option to buy an entirely new unit. Between $100 or $500 he said the motor replacement was a no brainer. It came with a 90 day warranty and he said it should last me years. Happy with the communication, flexibility to meet me when I was available and the exceptional service. A great family business with multi-generations of knowledge.

Thanks a million for the kind words. They mean a lot. Here for all your central vacuum needs. :)

Sabrina in Toronto
Sabrina in Toronto

New central vac unit with incomplete roughed in pipes for central vac.

Gino proved to be very experienced and professional. He took his time to understand our situation and explained it to me in detail. He informed me that the roughed in pipes were not connected properly when the basement was finished and that he would have to make multiple cuts in the basement ceiling to connect them. He ensured the unit was working and my home neat and tidy prior to leaving. I would defiantly call again for any services in the future and would easily recommend him to do work for my friends and family.

Thanks a lot Sabrina!

Nesrine R.
Nesrine R.

Cleaning and servicing Central Vac

We had an old and unused central vac from the previous owners. It had been unused at least 5 years and I assumed it was broken. I called The VacMan on a Tuesday, Beatrice answered and was so friendly. Called back within a short period of time to give me an appointment for Thursday. Luca came on time and was done within a couple of hours. He could've easily told me I needed to replace my unit but he was honest and gave me all my options clearly and patiently. We ended up keeping the unit, he cleaned it and made it look and work like new, went over every detail of using, maintaining and upkeep, all for a fraction of what a new unit would've cost me. Very satisfied and will definitely recommend. I love that it's a family business and I think that's what makes it so personal and caring.

Nesrine, thank you for taking the time to write that review it means a lot to us. Thanks again! -Luca

perina in Richmond Hill
perina in Richmond Hill

install central vac system in my home from one that was roughed in but not complete

Gina was trustworthy and polite. He was also very experienced and very reasonably priced. I was so worried about installing my central vac because my prior contractor left me with faulty work. Gino was able to access the problem, come up with a solution and made sure my central vac was working before he left the job. He had the supplies he needed in his truck and was conscientious about leaving my home neat and tidy. I feel very comfortable calling him back for any other servicing I might need in the future and would easily recommend him to do work for my friends and family.

It was a pleasure, we are here for anything you may need central vacuum related. Thanks- Luca

brian tobias in Toronto
brian tobias in Toronto
1 review , SK

central vacum and piping installation

I have been in the sales and service business for over 25 years 10 of them in home renovations and construction. Gino, in my opinion is an example of a tradesman long lost. His knowledge, services, workmanship, and cleanliness is surpassed by none I have seen in all my years. When Gino finished the central vac install at my home I asked him for business cards to pass out to my friends and relatives as that is how pleased we are.

Hey Brian!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!
If you need anything, we are here gladly willing to help.
Thanks,
Luca

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Installation of Central Vac System

I highly recommend using this company. Both Luca and Gino are amazing. They have excellent customer service, are prompt and get the job done right. Also I find them to be extremely reasonable in their pricing. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. After they installed our central vac, we had an issue and they came right away and fixed the problem. It was certainly not the central vac they installed that caused a problem but the way the piping had been done in the house. Gino came, explained everything step by step and fixed all the piping. Our central vac works better then it did before.

Thanks for the kind words! It means a lot when someone takes the time out to share their experience. Both my dad and I appreciate it Samantha! Thanks again!

Dianne Smith from Toronto
Dianne Smith from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Central Vacuum Installation

Gino arrived at my home with full gear, even his own ladder and within 3 hours had my entire central vacuum system roughed in. His work was very meticulous and all the piping were hidden in the joist so as not to interfere with the ceiling installation. I can't say enough about his amazing work.

Diane,
I just got around to looking at your review! We appreciate it so much and are very pleased to hear your positive feedback. We are here for all your vacuum needs!

More about The Vac Man

We are Central Vacuum installation specialists with 30 years of experience. Whether you are building a home, or maybe your home has never had central vacuum we install central vacs in any home, or condo. We never turn down a job.....we are THAT good! We also sell, service and repair. If you need ANYTHING at all we are the right people to call.Our showroom/repair shop at the moment is by appointment only. But appointments are always same day or at YOUR convenience.