416 Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
ON L4L6C2

Reviews for 416 Windows & Doors

jennifer from Vaughan

Had balcony door replaced in my daughters room from the builder door we had. Was told what a poor job the builder did however that spring when it started raining we had a major water leak from the door. We had to pay $600 for a company to clean the carpet and mold. Called windows and doors to come fix the issue and all they did was play with the handle on the door and now the door is leaking again. I should have stayed with the builder door as we never had leaks with it. Needless to say we are not pleased with the service and they did not reimburse us the $600. We have tried contacting them again and none of the numbers listed are the correct numbers.

Vlad from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I had all the windows and one door replaced in my home- I am very pleased with the job that has been done. Thank you for your wonderful service and I will definetely recommend you to my relatives and friends!

Stephanie  from North York
1 review North York, ON

Big Thanks to Yuri!!! My new doors look fabulous, not to mention that the windows have really changed the atmosphere both inside and outside of the house. Prices were extremely reasonable, with a turn around time that was almost instantaneous! Great installers to say the least, the guys came on time with a positive attitude and left everything nice and clean, just as it was before. I would definitely recommend "416 windows and doors" to all home owners out there that are looking to purchase quality products. Thanks guys !!

Nick kristal from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

After searching for weeks j had finally found someone with high quality service! Yuri does a very good job and leaves you without any conserns. Highly recommend him for door and window installations!

Vasilica from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I was researching the Contractor for this project for over 6 months.
After meeting 8 different representatives, comparing their quotes and reasonably hesitating I decided to go with "416 Windows".
And that was the wisest choice! Professional service on all steps of the job: from advice on choosing product to the very installation and clean-up - thank you guys, well done! Hope more people will enjoy your quality and professional attitude!

Bassam
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

I stumbled upon Yuri by accident and it was a lucky one. Yuri ended up procuring for me a top notch very nice looking 8 foot fiber glass door with side light that cost me a lot less than what I would have paid elsewhere. He was also very responsive to my concerns and prompt in getting back to me when I called him. Excellent customer service and persistent in delivering a product that satisfied me. Others have quoted my door at $2K more...

Hi Bassam
We are thankful for the trust you showed in us and are appreciative for the opportunity you afforded us.
We hope you enjoy the new door. Please call us if we can ever be of service again

Regards