Mr. Appliance North

Gail
Gail
3 reviews , ON

Dishwasher Gasket Replacement

Very pleased with the prompt and efficient same day service we received from Technician Sam. He arrived when he said he would, was pleasant and mannerly, and obviously knowledgeable. He came with the right part and wasted no time in fixing our 6 year old dishwasher that needed a gasket replacement. We will have no hesitation in calling Sam again for any future appliance repair needs.

Kyle in Hamilton
Kyle in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Wolf stove Burner/oven repair

This happened in the summer of 2020. Dan was great, but likely over his head on the repair that needed to be done on my oven, so he brought in his boss Jason.
The repair on one of the burners required them to pull the oven away from the wall, in doing so they broke the gas line and in a panic I had to run to turn it off but not before a ton of gas leaked into the house at which time i had to send my 1 year old and my wife out and set up fans at the doors to remedy the problem (all of this i did myself). Apologies weren't given, what I got was this has never happened to us before several times. I remained chill during all of this btw because Dan had been as nice and honest as he was up until that point. Emerg gas guy came in and all that.

Once the job was done, the oven was sticking out from the wall an additional 2", and I was told that thats the new normal because the gas line was a mess?
I told Jason that was a problem for me, again trying to be chill about it all but honest. He reassured me several times that he would arrange for another call to fix the problem. Dan also reassured me that Jason was the type of guy to follow through on things like that and that he wouldnt just say things like that and not do it.

A month went by and I heard nothing, but needed Jason to come back as the burner they had fixed stopped lighting again. He fixed it with a part in his truck and once again reassured me that he was just super busy because of covid and that he didnt forget about what he said. That he wanted me to call them again in the future and he knew that meant making that fix (the oven door needs to be replaced eventually). So it made financial sense to call me back even and repair that.

It has now been 6 months and no word from Jason or the company. He told me what he needed to to get out the door. I get that the repeated visits cost more money than they would've made on the job, but that wasn't my fault and the gas leak was traumatic and I could've acted a lot different about it than I did. It's disappointing that he didn't think that meant he should honor his word.

Samsung frig annoying intermittent hum

Andrew came promptly on the day I called. He listened to the noise and made a diagnosis, explaining the issue to us. A part was ordered and installed approximately a week later. NO MORE HUM!
Andrew was friendly, prompt, knowledgeable, organized and tidy.
We will definitely use Mr. Appliance North whenever we need a technician for appliances.

Thanks you for the kind review. I will pass this along to Andrew and the team.

Thanks Jason Francey

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Superb Serive

Great Service by Chris G. His professional manner & service where top notch! Very impressed with this technician, arrived punctually, provided a diagnostic, ordered a part, and will service when with what I anticipate to be the same professional and proficient manner. Most impressed!

Thanks for taking the time for this positive review. Chris is a experienced tech and enjoys giving excellent service. Also remember we provide 1year parts and labour warranty on your work today.

sweetness20
sweetness20
1 review Barrie, ON

Washer repair

I dont know what i liked best about Mr. Appliance, there fast reliable work or the friendly technations.
My washer wasnt working. So i a appt with Mr. Appliance, they should up when they said they would. Tech replaced drain pump in a timely fashion and now it washer works great.

We all try hard to provide great service to everyone. Also repairing machines today helps them from filling the landfills.

Thanks Jason Francey

Liz in Kitchener
Liz in Kitchener
1 review Orangeville, ON

Samsung Dryer

We called Mr Appliance in the morning, Allan was out to our house by noon and had the dryer fixed before 1:00. Excellent service, very professional. We will definitely get them again. This was the Orangeville location

We are glad you liked the service from Allen. He is the franchise from Mr Appliance Orangeville.

Mr Appliance Vaughan

Alex in North York
Alex in North York

Dishwaher "Samsung"

Our 6 years old dishwasher didn't work at all. We called Mr. Appliance and a technician arrived on the next day morning. Jason explained that repair cost will be $360. We considered this repair unreasonable and decided to buy a new "Bosch". Jason picked it up from the store for us and installed it on Friday as he promised.
I want to say thank you again to him for such a professional service and highly recommend this company to others.

Alex S.

Thanks you Alex for the kind review. I look forward to working with you in the future and know you will enjoy your new Bosch dishwasher.

Thanks Again Jason Francey

Wayne
Wayne
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Washer Repair

Our 15 year old washer would not drain. I was told by others, chances are it was the pump ($165 cost of part). Justin came, saw the water was draining very slowly, so he disassembled the drain connector and saw that the filter was absolutely plugged. He removed all the crud that had accumulated over the years in the filter, reassembled it, tested it. The pump works fine. Great service, great job, very reasonable price. I would recommend them for sure.

Thanks for the positive review.

Mr Appliance

carolkline in Barrie
carolkline in Barrie
8 reviews Barrie, ON

Washing Machine repair

I am delighted with the prompt and professional service I had from Josh of Mr. Appliance for my washing machine. He was courteous, pleasant and professional. He took the time to explain the problem and the solution to fix it. He also had a marvellous way with my dog who, after a few minutes, lay on the floor quietly and showed better behaviour than I usually see! Thanks Josh for doing a great job!

We are pleased you liked the service from Mr Appliance. Josh is always happy to meet new four legged friends and fix appliances too.

drmastone
drmastone
1 review Orillia, ON

Miehle steam oven

The technicians are always prompt and accommodating about giving us the latest possible appointment on a Friday as this is a cottage property. They park their vehicle at the end of the driveway to avoid spills and wear booties upon arrival in the house. This particular oven has been a recurring glitch, but the boys just smile and set to work to test the controls for faults.They explain how the oven works and why different techniques might cause issues. They even know where the breaker switch is in the basement. They have had to take this oven to the shop and back 4 times and are extremely careful to use a covered trolley to transfer the oven to their truck. It is quite delightful having these young pros attempt to educate this old gal on how to turn on the 10 plus options on this oven. You may call it a service call, but I call it a social call with educational benefits. I cannot complement Mr. Appliance enough on their intelligent, kind and sociable staff.

Well that is a review every company would wish to have.

Thanks You from the Team

More about Mr. Appliance North

Mr. Appliance is North America's leading home & commercial appliance repair franchise system. Established in 1996, its franchises provide full-service home appliance repair and light commercial appliance repair services. Mr. Appliance has more than 190 locations throughout the United States and Canada and is consistently ranked among the top home ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Barrie?