HomeStars  >  Furniture in Etobicoke  >  Sleep Guide Mattress Ltd.

Reviews for Sleep Guide Mattress Ltd.

test32 in Mississauga
test32 in Mississauga

Pillow

Carlos is a great guy, provided me excellent service and genuine advice that helped me in making an informed buy. I will recommend Carlos, his company and services to any one.

Thank you very much for the nice review. A good quality memory foam pillow is part of a good sleeping system. I am sure your mother will enjoy it for years to come. Please come again. Carlos

Carlos

Carlos Telheiro was the man who helped us and he was kind and helped us with everything possible. When ever we had a question he always had the answer. And the price was very affordable!

1 review Montreal,

Very satisfified

I ordered from Montreal and even though they usually don't ship there, the seller was very helpful and communicative and secured me a good deal for a great mattress. It arrived on time and I'm happy with it.

Thank you so much for a nice review. We appreciate very much your business. We just started shipping across Canada and I am very happy that everything went so smooth.
Merci, Carlos

Best services ever! No. Choice for good quality mattress!!

I am a returning customer for the past 5-6 years - I bought bed-sets at Sleepguide for myself, my family and my tenant. Spending hours online researching for good quality yet cost-effective product is a consuming and painful experience - it is impossible to compare products and all of them seem to have unhappy customers that have to jump through hoops to get any warranty satisfaction. Obviously there is a huge mark-up on a mattress or there wouldn't be so many vendors in the marketplace.

Somehow I stumbled on the Sleepguide review page with endless 5 star reviews. When I looked at the construction I was impressed with the quality features - no gimmicks, drama-free. The warranty is superior to any others and they actually honor it. I could never imagine ordering such an important purchase over the internet - but I figured with the return policy I really couldn't lose.

Placing the order was a breeze. I decided to call the business owner Mr. Carlos to place my order rather than ordering online. To my surprise, he is a very thoughtful gentleman - genuine, courteous, very warm and friendly, approachable, provided family-like attentive care throughout my expire purchase experience! All my questions were answered and confirmation came right away, as well as a phone call, thanking me for the order.

With this mattress, no longer do I toss and turn all night with all my various damaged and surgically repaired back screaming at me. Sleeping on my new mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. You close your eyes and it feels like you are floating. The moment you stretch out, all the pressure points on all the old aching bones and injuries just disappear. I don't even set an alarm any more.

Sleepguide is strongly recommended and I wish I could spread the good reviews everywhere among students and working professionals!

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciated very much your business. Please feel free to call us anytime for all your bedding needs. Thanks--Carlos

Gaurav in Scarborough
Gaurav in Scarborough

Great comfort at an affordable price!

I've bought mattresses from sleep guide twice (double and then upgraded to queen after 2 years) and both times I have been complete satisfied with the mattress. They're comfortable, last very long and the delivery service is an added bonus. It's hard to find such good mattresses at these prices. Would definitely recommend anybody looking for a mattress to consider sleep guide's mattresses.

Thank you very much for your business. Please come again. Carlos

gbi4 in Hamilton
gbi4 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

pro-back divine matress andbox

We were looking for a mattress for our guest room and found this on Kijiji wit a very acceptable price. The service was more than excellent and had it delivered next day to our house (Sunday)
We thank you very much Carlos.

Lucian & gabriela

Thank you for your nice review. It was our pleasure to find you the right mattress. Please come again. Carlos

arsh in Mississauga
arsh in Mississauga

Great mattress

Great mattress for such an amazing price. I definately recommend this store. They have a nice variety to choose from. The product quality is also really good. You should definately check this place out.

Thank you very much Arsh for your review. Your business is very much appreciated. Carlos

Gurpreet in
Gurpreet in

Mattress

Really a nice place for nice mattress within affordable price. Students may visit once and will see the difference by there own as i have experienced the same by my own

Thank you very Gurpreet for your review. Good luck with your studies. carlos

Carlito in Mississauga
Carlito in Mississauga

Good service and very low price.

I'm glad my wife found this store online as we are canvassing for a good mattress. The price is really low for a new and good quality mattresses. We decided to buy and very happy when it was delivered on the same day. Carlos is very kind and helpful. Thank you Carlos, I will surely recommend your company.
- Carlito

Nice to hear that you are enjoying your mattress. Please come again for any other bedding needs. Thank you..Carlos

PETEF in Mississauga
PETEF in Mississauga

QUEEN SIZE BED

WONDERFUL BED AND HEADBOARD. GOOD CUSTOMER RELATION. I JUST MOVED FROM THE STATE ON XMAS EVE AND I NEEDED A BED AND CARLOS FROM SLEEP GUIDE MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME. DELIVERS IT TO MY DOOR STEP WITHIN MINUTES. THANK YOU SLEEP GUIDE

Thank you very much Peter for your purchase. I hope you enjoy your new bed and my best wishes with your new life here in Canada. -Carlos

More about Sleep Guide Mattress Ltd.

Sleep Guide Mattress transforms lives one night at a time. As one of the GTA leading mattress bedding retailers, Sleep Guide Mattress delivers unparalleled value and selection – from Sealy, Kingsdown, Dream Star, Divine Sleep Products, Health Guard, Titus Furniture and International Furniture. All the best brands. All the best prices. Every mattress is made to comfort and support you every night.

Furniture and Mattresses
All Sleep Guide Mattresses are made locally right here in GTA. We provide a huge range of quality mattresses that are proudly Canadian designed to suit many comfort levels along with all the right advice. Whether it’s a soft or hard mattress, a king or a single size… you’re sure to find the mattress you’ve been dreaming of at Sleep Guide Mattress. We offer a wide selection of hypo-allergenic, memory foam, coil free, baby crib, and custom made mattresses!
Sleep Guide Mattresses sells top brand name products. Our partners are: Sealy, Kingsdown, Dream Star Bedding, Divine Sleep Products, Health Guard, Taperly products (Rest Guards), Titus Furniture, Rosemount Furniture and metal bed frames from Premium Products Company.
We sell all types of mattresses: euro top, tight top, pillow top, orthopedic, smooth top, one sided and two sided mattresses. Modern and traditional furniture.
All home furnishing products. Bedrooms, dinettes, dining rooms, sofas, sectionals, tables, chairs, platform beds, upholstery headboards, metal beds, All natural latex mattresses, bio foam mattresses , gel foam mattresses , memory foam mattresses , pocket coiled mattresses, posturepedic mattresses, anti-bacterial and orthopedic mattresses.
2013