Pestico Canada Inc

90-96 Wickson Trail Toronto ON M1B 1N4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Scarborough  >  Pestico Canada Inc

Reviews for Pestico Canada Inc

HomeStars in Toronto

Amazing experience! Never had more satisfying experience of Pest control before the experienced and efficient team of Pestico Canada Inc. visited my property at Mississauga. The entire team was very friendly, willing to listen to you and work with you. Service with smile was their Moto. We as a family are very happy and will strongly recommend Pestico
Canada Inc.
If you are in the market looking for an excellent Pest control services definitely consider Pestico.

Dinesh Sabharwal

Thanks for the kind words.

David
1 review Pickering, ON

I had a excellent experience with pestico. They were very kind accommodating and advised us throughout the process. Solved the issue of bed bugs .Felt very comfortable approaching them and would definitely recommend in the future.

Thank you Sir.

Khalsa P.

Pestico Canada is an excellent company who provides good service and is recognised by ISO and Food Safety Auditors. Pestico helps keep our plant safe and clean from insects and rodents. All proper documents are completed with each visit and entire area outside and inside our plant is kept in good condition.
Pestico has been providing Service to Khalsa Packaging Ltd for ten years.

Sharon
Khalsa Packaging Ltd

Thanks for writing so nice words for us.We always tried to provide the best service to our all clients.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Pestico has been offering best pest control and removal services, for past few years in Toronto and GTA, I have personally taken their bug and roach removal services and was very satisfied.

Thanks

urwahzafar in Scarborough

I loved it. The service is excellent. Great service and great staff. I will always look forward to receive my service from Pestico. Thank you to Pestico and Mr. Khalid.

Fast

I had a problem with bed bugs in my home 5 years ago I called pestico canada pest control they did a very detailed job and treated bed bugs thoroughly and even in hidden spots I am satisfied with there services and recomended them to other people

Thanks for good words

ashwinkalyani in Scarborough

Before five to six years, I had problem of rats in my basement and I called Pestico Canada Mr Khalid Rana. He was very cooperative and when talking to him, I understood that he knows his job. I would always recommend him to my friends.

Thanks for remembering our services.

mnhasnain19

Their team came punctual on the given appointment. Thoroughly seen the effected beds, furniture and other possible objects in our house. They suggested a very nice solution to help eliminate and avoid the bed bugs on a long term basis. We are very satisfied with the job they had done.

We always trying to prove our professionalism.

Iftikhar

We contacted Pestico for a mice problem in my house. They came over the next day. Did an exceptional job at finding all the possible sources of entry points and locating the hiding place. Got a good service and have not found any signs of mice since then. I even got a follow up few months later and had a great experience working with this company. Mr Khalid has been great in explaining everything in detail and giving suggestions about problem and also about prevention. I will highly recommend Pestico due to outstanding customer service and efficiency of service, they provide me with in reasonable time frame. Keep up the good work. Stay blessed.

Thanks for the good words. We always try to provide the best service to solve any pest problem.

D. Brown from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Fast, Reliable and Excellent service, Patel was really great! Roaches are gone. Would recommend to friends and family. Follow up service was also excellent and haven't seen a roach since.

More about Pestico Canada Inc

Pestico provides professional services for Pest Control, Termite Control, Fumigation, and the removal of Mice, Wasps, Rodents, Cockroaches, Bed bugs, Millipedes, Ants, Centipede, and other Wildlife.

Pestico offers survey and submission of estimates free of charge and also offers 10% senior's discount in GTA including Mississauga, Markham, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge Brampton and the City of Vaughn, Ontario, Canada."

Insects and other pests are a fact of life, whether you live in the country or in the city. But some types of unwanted invaders are impossible to tolerate. These require intervention by a company that specializes in pest control in Toronto.