Pestico Canada Inc

Reviews for Pestico Canada Inc

JSBSMD in Mississauga
JSBSMD in Mississauga

Mice in basement, garage

Explained issue and solution completely. Mouse problem has gone away. Will check if the problem exists this winter. In addition the company will come back once more if problem still exists for free. That makes the customer feel safe.

Thanks for good words.

Squirrels in attic

Last summer Pestico installed a one-way door at a hole squirrels had created into my attic. The squirrels were gone soon after. Some months later they were back and began chewing through the hole from the side of the one-way door. I called Pestico who came and sealed off the damaged area at no extra cost. Now I can finally sleep in peace without worrying about unwanted guests causing damage in the attic.

Thanks for good words.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing experience! Never had more satisfying experience of Pest control before the experienced and efficient team of Pestico Canada Inc. visited my property at Mississauga. The entire team was very friendly, willing to listen to you and work with you. Service with smile was their Moto. We as a family are very happy and will strongly recommend Pestico
Canada Inc.
If you are in the market looking for an excellent Pest control services definitely consider Pestico.

Dinesh Sabharwal

Thanks for the kind words.

David
David
1 review Pickering, ON

Pest control

I had a excellent experience with pestico. They were very kind accommodating and advised us throughout the process. Solved the issue of bed bugs .Felt very comfortable approaching them and would definitely recommend in the future.

Thank you Sir.

Khalsa P.
Khalsa P.

Service

Pestico Canada is an excellent company who provides good service and is recognised by ISO and Food Safety Auditors. Pestico helps keep our plant safe and clean from insects and rodents. All proper documents are completed with each visit and entire area outside and inside our plant is kept in good condition.
Pestico has been providing Service to Khalsa Packaging Ltd for ten years.

Sharon
Khalsa Packaging Ltd

Thanks for writing so nice words for us.We always tried to provide the best service to our all clients.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Pestico : Best pest control services

Pestico has been offering best pest control and removal services, for past few years in Toronto and GTA, I have personally taken their bug and roach removal services and was very satisfied.

Thanks

urwahzafar in Scarborough
urwahzafar in Scarborough

Service

I loved it. The service is excellent. Great service and great staff. I will always look forward to receive my service from Pestico. Thank you to Pestico and Mr. Khalid.

Fast
Fast

Bed bug control

I had a problem with bed bugs in my home 5 years ago I called pestico canada pest control they did a very detailed job and treated bed bugs thoroughly and even in hidden spots I am satisfied with there services and recomended them to other people

Thanks for good words

ashwinkalyani in Scarborough
ashwinkalyani in Scarborough

Pest Control

Before five to six years, I had problem of rats in my basement and I called Pestico Canada Mr Khalid Rana. He was very cooperative and when talking to him, I understood that he knows his job. I would always recommend him to my friends.

Thanks for remembering our services.

mnhasnain19
mnhasnain19

Bed bugs

Their team came punctual on the given appointment. Thoroughly seen the effected beds, furniture and other possible objects in our house. They suggested a very nice solution to help eliminate and avoid the bed bugs on a long term basis. We are very satisfied with the job they had done.

We always trying to prove our professionalism.

More about Pestico Canada Inc

Pestico provides professional services for Pest Control, Termite Control, Fumigation, and the removal of Mice, Wasps, Rodents, Cockroaches, Bed bugs, Millipedes, Ants, Centipede, and other Wildlife. Pestico offers survey and submission of estimates free of charge and also offers 10% senior's discount in GTA including Mississauga, Markham, Oakville, Richmond Hill, ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Scarborough?