Best Choice Moving & Storage

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vancouver  >  Best Choice Moving & Storage

Reviews for Best Choice Moving & Storage

Calin M from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

I used this company two times and both times things went more or less ok. The price was reasonable. They did drop some furniture at some point, but I would probably used them again.

Review has 1 previous version
Anthony  from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Punctual and efficient team. Moved from downtown Vancouver to the outskirts of Richmond in less than 3 hours. I'll definitely use them again and I would recommend them to my friends.

More about Best Choice Moving & Storage

Best Choice Moving & Storage serves the entire Greater Vancouver / Lower Mainland area. From local household moves to corporate office relocations, we are proud Vancouver movers that residences and businesses can turn to for all of their moving and storage needs. Visit our Vancouver movers page for more information ...