Astalia Marble & Tile

Grace  from North York
Grace from North York
1 review North York, ON

Marble & Granite Installion

My name is Grace, I had some work done on my custom built home by Astalia. I spent a ton of money importing my Marble and Granite for my newly built home and was concerned about the installation. I was referred by my builder to Astalia. I could not be more pleased with the custom professional work done by the crew at this company. They offered me designs for all my bathrooms, main floor and basement. Astalia's work is flawless and clean!! I would recommend them to anyone looking for Tile Installers!! Thank you to Pino and Vito from Astalia for your impeccable work and hookups with my suppliers!!