Design ideas were good. Her electrical sub-contractors did all the work on time & on budget, They were great (RJ Electric)! However, we found her pricing excessive especially when we wanted to make changes. She never followed through to provide us the spec sheet of all the light fixtures' make/ model & design plan. After-sales service terrible. 3 yrs later we still don't have our design plan or specs of our very expensive Kirsch light fixtures. Last year some light fixtures just stopped working. Should've still been under warranty but when we tried to contact her work/ home phone/email, we got no reply. Hire her sub-contractor RJ Electric (Ron) instead. He got back to me -- but still hasn't come to fix the problem so we'll see! Buyer beware. You don't always get what you pay for.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Deliver the services you promise in your scope of work (eg. design plan & specs of materials used). Follow-up with warranty problems on light fixtures under manufacturer warranty.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Withhold 10%! But everyone just says "don't worry. you can trust us." Some people you can, some you can't. This lady does not follow up.