My Lighting Lady

North York ON M4A2P8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in North York  >  My Lighting Lady

Review for My Lighting Lady

AE, Mississauga, Ontario

Design ideas were good. Her electrical sub-contractors did all the work on time & on budget, They were great (RJ Electric)! However, we found her pricing excessive especially when we wanted to make changes. She never followed through to provide us the spec sheet of all the light fixtures' make/ model & design plan. After-sales service terrible. 3 yrs later we still don't have our design plan or specs of our very expensive Kirsch light fixtures. Last year some light fixtures just stopped working. Should've still been under warranty but when we tried to contact her work/ home phone/email, we got no reply. Hire her sub-contractor RJ Electric (Ron) instead. He got back to me -- but still hasn't come to fix the problem so we'll see! Buyer beware. You don't always get what you pay for.