Citywide Sundecks

Decks
Richmond BC V7E 3A4
HomeStars  >  Decks in West Vancouver  >  Citywide Sundecks
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Citywide Sundecks

Beverly
1 review Burnaby, BC

We are extremely pleased with the great work Citywide Sundecks did on replacing the vinyl on our two decks, as well as replacing the stairs up to our deck.

They did a great job, at a very fair price.

The work was done quickly and professionally even in inclement weather.

We would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Beverly, Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure serving you. Enjoy your deck!

comey
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Paul from Citywide Sundecks was a pleasure to work with. He was quick in responding to our questions and returning messages. Our back deck needed to be refurbished and the stairs replaced. What I appreciated about Citywide is they did the work well and made recommendations for only the work that was necessary. Paul did not try to upsell us anything that was not absolutely necessary. He gave us options, costs and recommended we not replace everything. I appreciate his honesty and integrity. In the end we have a beautiful covered deck that looks great, serves our needs and makes us very happy, and we feel the price was fair. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your review and we hop you enjoy your deck for many years to come.

- Citywide

morrell
1 review Delta, BC

Removal of old deck rails, deck surface and plywood. Change slope of deck, rebuild, resurface, install new railings and glass. Relocate and install new deck access stairs. Remove and replace back door to the house.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post your great review!

kenmits
1 review Richmond, BC

Even I only hired them to do vinyl floor and railing for my front deck. They were very helpfull with what to do , how to do things about deck repair.

Job Price

You did a great job on the preparation Ken - made our job that much easier.
Glad we could help.
Thanks Paul Citywide.

robertalaird
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Very fast and very efficient. The crew doing the work was great and the job was completed one day earlier than espected.

We will be using this company again fur further resurfacing needs.

Job Price

Glad we could help and exceed your expectations. Appreciate the review/feedback.
Paul Citywide.

A&G West Construction LTD Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

This company really takes pride in their work. I contracted them to replace 8 sundecks vinyl membrane . Paul and his crew were professional, tidy and worked hard to provide an excellent finished product. Their attention to detail was exemplary.
I will certainly recommend them to friends and would use them again.

Job Price

Adrian. Thanks for the feedback. It was easy to be good on your project as you were so organized. Look forward to our next job. Paul Citywide.

lucovic72
1 review Richmond, BC

Estimate and the work was done quickly, cleanly and efficiently. Friendly sales an service. Would definitely recommend to others.

Job Price

Appreciate the review Mark. One of the easiest clients I have had in a long time.
Deck was ready to go and you handled the finishing details - even though I kept forgetting to drop off the screws. :)
Thanks,

fernie1969
1 review Delta, BC

Remove vynil and fix wood ,installing vynil and railings!very good work and very friendly staff specially Greg!

Job Price

Greg represents us well and is much valued member of my team.
I will let him know you appreciated him.
Thanks,

1 review Vancouver, BC

Amazing service. Friendly, prompt, really good product. The installers are wonderful and skilled, friendly. I really would recommend this company. I like the range of products they offer and they took time to explain all my options.

Thanks!

Job Price

The best comment I can get is a positive experience with our staff. Will pass it on. Thanks,
Paul Citywide.

ppmwheels
1 review Surrey, BC

I did my home work. Shopped around andI got so much more for my dollar and I did get more then my money's worth clean fast and looks so good we will get so many years of good value !!!!

Job Price

Good for a client to do the research regarding cost. Too many times the value is not appreciated. Glad you are happy.

More about Citywide Sundecks

Citywide Sundecks has been providing vinyl decking, composite decking, aluminum railings and other decking solutions in Vancouver BC and the surrounding area for years. We're #Decksperts! We provide an ideal combination of durability, strength, quality and weathering capabilities. We believe in professionalism, integrity, and communication. Our high-quality work and products ensure that our end product does not peel, rot, flake, chip, crack or corrode prematurely. Our customers enjoy high-quality decking and railings at competitive prices. Contact Citywide Sundecks today for more details on how you can save money on the best quality railings and decks in Vancouver.