Laporte Custom Stone Inc.

Countertops
Calgary AB T2C2K6
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Laporte Custom Stone Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Laporte Custom Stone Inc.

Margaret

We randomly checked various granite places and came upon Laporte Custom Stone and we are very happy we did.Thanks, Shane (and Hanna) for the excellent job you did on the granite for our kitchen.We are grateful for all the help they both gave us. Hanna always replied right away to any questions we had and Shanes work is outstanding and very professional.We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company.Thanks so much both of you!

Job Price

Margaret, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was fantastic working with you :-)

Heidi

Hana and Shane have a wonderful collaboration to effectively communicate projects from quote to final installation. Hana uses her expertise to select products, Shane has the experience to execute the finished product.Painless process systems are very valuable to me.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Heidi! We both are very grateful to have the opportunity to be working with you!!

PLahey
1 review Cochrane, AB

I would like to say that I feel Laporte Custom Stone is representing their industry in the best manner possible. The effort put into our project by Hana and Shane is second to none. They have been fantastic to work with and the workmanship in our counters will be enjoyed for many years to come. Very well done!

Job Price

Pat, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! It was a pleasure to work with you :)

Stuart in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

A contractor friend of mine recommended Laporte custom stone (he uses them for all his Reno work).

From the first contact to after the installation was complete Hana and Shayne couldn't have been more helpful.

Emails and texts were always answered promptly and they showed up on time for the templating and install.

As always I got a number of estimates, Laporte were by far the least expensive.

I would without hesitation recommend Laporte.

Job Price

Stuart, thanks so much for writing us such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you, and please don't hesitate to call if you ever need anything :-)

Jennifer from Calgary

After getting a ridiculously high quote from a large company I stumbled upon an ad from LaPorte Custom Stone. Hana got back to me promptly and we were picking out Quartz a few days later. The whole process was easy and quick and for a way better price than the first company. Shayne removed our old granite, Installed the new Quartz including a new sink and reconnecting the plumbing. The sink pricing was very reasonable as well. We are really happy with the product and service and will absolutely be calling them again when we do our bathroom countertops. Thank you Hana and Shayne.

Job Price

Hi Jennifer! Thank you SO much for the awesome review! You guys were fantastic to work with and I'm so happy that everything turned out the way you expected :-) We are definitely looking forward to hearing back from you again!

- Hana

Kristi P from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Fantastic service, honest and reliable. Very quick to deliver product after measure. Took extra care when delivering with no damage to my new renovations, install went flawlessly. Excellent experience - Highly recommend Laporte Custom Stone!!

Job Price

Kristi, thank you again for writing us two lovely reviews - we really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your kitchen for a long time :-)

Melani from Calgary

Shayne and Hana from Laporte were so very helpful. Hana was very knowledgeable on the products and Shayne was extremely professional and courteous when completing the work in our home. The work was finished to a very high standard and we are delighted with the end product. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Melani, thanks so much for the review! We enjoyed working with you on your project, and I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's complete in the spring :) Have a great day!

MikeH from Calgary

Hana and Shayne were excellent to deal with, at no point did I ever feel things were not in order. Worked in a timely matter and were very accommodating. Quality work and excellent Customer service. Very satisfied with the work!

Job Price

Thanks for taking some time to write us such a great review, Mike! We very much appreciate it :) I hope everything else turned out well, and please don't hesitate to call us if you ever have any questions! Have a great day :)

Ivan Hearty from Calgary

Laporte supplied and installed granite kitchen countertops for me in 2014. Shayne and Hana were very helpful at the initial decision making stage and provided great advice. When it came to installation Shayne was very efficient and hard working and the end product was of a very high standard.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review Ivan, it's very appreciated! I hope you're still enjoying your kitchen :)

Anita Wurst from Canmore
1 review Canmore, AB

Laporte Custom Stone Inc, installed granite in our Kitchen and bathrooms and we could not be happier with the service and the quality of the workmanship we received. Very professional and easy to deal with. Thanks Laporte!!

Job Price

Anita, thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a nice review! It was so nice to work with both yourself and Darryl. Take good care and I hope your home is finished up before the holidays!