Expert Moving

Reviews for Expert Moving

AnRe in Mississauga
AnRe in Mississauga

Moving a mattresse

This wasn't a big job, I required to move a mattress from my condo to a friends and in return pick his one up. The movers were on time, in the designated window period. They were careful when moving both mattresses and completed the job within 2 hours. No complaints.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Moving

Expert Moving team served us a while ago and were professional and respectful. Their house movers worked hard and thoroughly all day long and completed our move on time. Our furniture was covered with quilts and also in plastic wrap so there wasn't any harm to our stuff or the house we left or the house we relocated into. They also covered some of our doors and stairs to protect them from damage. The team did all you could ask of. Also I want to mention the guys who answered on the phone. They were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Moving our condo

We recently used Expert moving to help us with moving our condo. They were very professional and helpful from the beginning. They came in to see our previous flat to assess the scope of the job. We used the service whereby they provide the packing materials and this was delivered on time. On the day, the team were quick, polite and our belongings well looked after. Our beds, etc were re-assembled and they also agreed to an additional job on the day of removing certain furniture that had been left by the previous owners at an additional cost.

CB in Toronto
CB in Toronto

Expert

I am thrilled with the great service provided by them! I contacted them re- moving furniture within my home, a "small" job, but they treated me as if I lived in a palace. For openers, they returned calls immediately. Everything......and more....that I could have asked for! Great team that work with them! Thank you all!

Renee in Toronto
Renee in Toronto

Movers

We moved from a 2br apartment in Brampton to a larger 2br apartment in Mississauga and It was the first time we had moved in 10 years so we were a bit worried about the whole thing. As it turns out, we needn’t have worried at all. They went like clockwork, they arrived on time and the job was done swiftly but carefully with a minimum of fuss. They were very careful and even went out of there way to give us tips at the new place in regards to safety and placement of the furniture. They were brilliant.

Pat in Saint-quentin
Pat in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint-Quentin, NB

Moving

From the first phone talk with Expert Moving customer service guy to the moving day they showed up for packing and truck loading, it has been a real pleasure to work with them. The guys stay open, no surprising additional charges, the representative worked alongside and took into consideration my spending plan, time frame and so on. I 'm extremely pleased with these movers. The team been professional, using equipment, protection stuff and well cleaning after them. They safely delivered my stuff so, what else can I ask for? Just great.

canadiansplash from Mississauga
canadiansplash from Mississauga

Home move within Mississauga

I had excellent communication with expert moving - too bad the service was horrible. They gave me a quote of $110 for the truck with $90 per hour for the movers - minimum 3 hours. I requested the movers arrive at 9am on October 1. They did. Then it went wrong. When the movers discovered that I only wanted them to move the heavy furniture from one house to another they told me this was not possible. They said it would take between 6-8 hours. I said that I wanted them to work for three hours and to do what they could. We would move the rest. They said no walked outside and called the front office. The front office then called me, I told the man on the phone exactly the same thing - I wanted them to work for 3 hours and then I would pay them. The man on the phone told me this was no problem. The movers then said I would have to pay in advance. By this point, I was starting to get suspicious. There was lots of talking in a different language (Russian, I think) and I knew I was at some point going to be screwed. I called the front office again. The man on the phone assured me that I did NOT have to pay in advance. So the movers decided that they were not going to do the job. They turned around and drove away leaving me without movers to do my job. I called the front office and told him what happened. He told me that he was sorry but he didn't have any other movers. I also learned that the movers he used were contractors and were using their own truck (so it was not branded with 'expert moving'). Luckily we had 2 weeks to move, but if you are tight for time, do NOT use this company - unless you are willing to pay thousands of dollars for a move. They are absolutely terrible and completely unreliable. They use sketchy movers that are basically just guys with a truck. Useless and so disappointing considering the other positive reviews for this company on this site. What a mess.

More about Expert Moving

Our Mississauga Moving Company offers a full range of services for your residential moving in Mississauga, including professional licensed movers, insurance, packing, unpacking services and more. Our services will save you time, will insure your belongings are safe and will provide you with a worry free moving experience. Please call ...