Expert Moving

O.C
O.C
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

DO NOT use this company

Terrible experience with this company, or at least with the crew they sent. At some point during the move the lead guy created an excuse around the payment and insisted in getting paid extra hours. He halted the other movers while we were discussing the payment and used aggressive words and tone in front of my family to pressure us into paying more. I do NOT recommend their services and will never use them again. If their customer service replies to this review saying that it is false because I don't show in their records it is because another family member booked them.

AnRe in Mississauga
AnRe in Mississauga

Moving a mattresse

This wasn't a big job, I required to move a mattress from my condo to a friends and in return pick his one up. The movers were on time, in the designated window period. They were careful when moving both mattresses and completed the job within 2 hours. No complaints.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Moving

Expert Moving team served us a while ago and were professional and respectful. Their house movers worked hard and thoroughly all day long and completed our move on time. Our furniture was covered with quilts and also in plastic wrap so there wasn't any harm to our stuff or the house we left or the house we relocated into. They also covered some of our doors and stairs to protect them from damage. The team did all you could ask of. Also I want to mention the guys who answered on the phone. They were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Moving our condo

We recently used Expert moving to help us with moving our condo. They were very professional and helpful from the beginning. They came in to see our previous flat to assess the scope of the job. We used the service whereby they provide the packing materials and this was delivered on time. On the day, the team were quick, polite and our belongings well looked after. Our beds, etc were re-assembled and they also agreed to an additional job on the day of removing certain furniture that had been left by the previous owners at an additional cost.

CB in Toronto
CB in Toronto

Expert

I am thrilled with the great service provided by them! I contacted them re- moving furniture within my home, a "small" job, but they treated me as if I lived in a palace. For openers, they returned calls immediately. Everything......and more....that I could have asked for! Great team that work with them! Thank you all!

Renee in Toronto
Renee in Toronto

Movers

We moved from a 2br apartment in Brampton to a larger 2br apartment in Mississauga and It was the first time we had moved in 10 years so we were a bit worried about the whole thing. As it turns out, we needn’t have worried at all. They went like clockwork, they arrived on time and the job was done swiftly but carefully with a minimum of fuss. They were very careful and even went out of there way to give us tips at the new place in regards to safety and placement of the furniture. They were brilliant.

Pat in Saint-quentin
Pat in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint-Quentin, NB

Moving

From the first phone talk with Expert Moving customer service guy to the moving day they showed up for packing and truck loading, it has been a real pleasure to work with them. The guys stay open, no surprising additional charges, the representative worked alongside and took into consideration my spending plan, time frame and so on. I 'm extremely pleased with these movers. The team been professional, using equipment, protection stuff and well cleaning after them. They safely delivered my stuff so, what else can I ask for? Just great.

More about Expert Moving

Our Mississauga Moving Company offers a full range of services for your residential moving in Mississauga, including professional licensed movers, insurance, packing, unpacking services and more. Our services will save you time, will insure your belongings are safe and will provide you with a worry free moving experience. Please call ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?