Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

Reviews for Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

John in Cabbagetown
John in Cabbagetown

Couch move

Marian and his team were amazing. They came on short notice, during one of the busiest moving weekends of the year. They helped move a massive sectional couch up a very difficult set of staircases, and remove another couch from same. Polite, hard working and professional. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Enjoy your new couch Eric!

TS
TS

moving furniture

Toronto Pro Moving and Storage was very professional. They moved my furniture efficiently and with great care. I will definitely be using them again

Thank you Trevor!

Carmel in
Carmel in

Amazing service, went above and beyond

Please hire Cezar and his crew, if you can get them. We were overwhelmed and impressed by how efficient, helpful, and completely servant hearted they were. By far exceeded our expectation, and turned what could be a mediocre service into a remarkable experience (well, it’s moving night, and here we are, writing a review. :-).

Thankyou Cezar and your team!

Thank you Carmel!Good luck with the renovation!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Good Move

I would recommend this company and I am overall satisfied. The crew was great and worked hard.
The only feedback I can say is that I was quoted a four man crew and they showed up with 5. It would have been nice if this was communicated because I ended up getting charged for the 5th worker.
At the end of the day it was probably a good thing to have the extra help.

The overall pricing structure was good when compared to other moving service companies.

Thank you Jeff for your feedback!

Jehoshua in Ottawa
Jehoshua in Ottawa

Esther & Joshua

Cesare and his team made the move much less stressful.
They were very professional, careful with our belongings an easy to work with. They accommodated our requests. We were very pleased with their service and highly recommend them.

Thank you Joshua ana Esther!

Eric
Eric
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Best movers I could hope for.

I moved a 2 story detached home and garage in Whitby. Marian and his team were awesome. Great communication prior to the move and the move itself was silky smooth, quick, they took great care and wrapped all my furniture. The employees were all well groomed, polite and professional.
I don’t have a single negative comment but only praise for these guys. I recommend them highly!

Thank you Eric!

kevnagar
kevnagar

Moving

Toronto Pro Moving and Storage provided excellent, problem free moving service. They were on time, helpful, and very careful with my furniture. They wrapped everything and used moving blankets for the furniture, and also provided plenty of wardrobe boxes. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to a friend. They were also competitively priced, and their customer service department was very responsive in arranging the move.

Keval,we appreciate your feedback.We wish all the best in the future!
Regard,

A in Toronto in North York
A in Toronto in North York

Office Move - Downtown Toronto

I cannot say enough positive things about Marian and his team. Our office move was taking place on a Saturday at the end of June so I had to have complete confidence in the chosen moving company. Our offices were located in one of the towers in the financial district. However, no one informed us that there are height restrictions on entering the underground parking garage. As such, Saturday morning arrives and the truck was too big to get to the loading dock. Marian quickly made arrangements to rent two smaller trucks and they loaded the smaller trucks underground and reloaded to the larger truck parked on the street. Marian and his team were amazing in handling this challenge. I believe that if I used any other moving company, our office move would not have happened on that Saturday and our company would have incurred significant additional costs. Note to all companies moving in downtown Toronto - check if there are height restrictions as there were trucks lined up on the street doing exactly what we had to do - smaller trucks underground and larger trucks waiting on the street. I would highly recommend Toronto Pro Movers for your next office move.

Thank you Anne-Marie!We are happy that everything worked out well!
Enjoy your new office space!

C in Toronto
C in Toronto

Moving service

Amazing job! Cezar and his team are excellent. They are professional , organized and very efficient, it is a worry free move because they listen and accommodate your concerns and needs.

Thank you!
Charles

Happy to hear that you were satisfied with our moving services.
We wish you all the best!

Amazing and Easy Move

They were on time, easy to get a hold of and could accommodate my busy schedule. They brought all the necessary the supplies and were so fast. Everything was also handled thoroughly and was wrapped to ensure no damage. I would totally recommend using them and will always thing of them when I move.

Than you so much for your feedback!

More about Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!