K1audio

nozhan from ??????????
nozhan from ??????????
1 review North York, ON

install windows 8

K1Audio installed Windows 8 on my computer and repair the computer as well . We are so happy whit , what he done. You are very professional and fast . Big tanks for your job and best service .

Thank you for your review.

anahita from Richmond Hill
anahita from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Theatre Installation

I purchased a home theatre package which included wall speakers, a projector, a screen projector, and an AV receiver. What’s so efficient about this package is that it includes a feature which allows me to control my home theatre from all my Apple products. What I found that is so amazing about this product is that it’s easily accessible for me to use around my home. Especially because I am a very social person, I frequently host parties and family gatherings and this system allows me to have control of it from anywhere around my house. Which makes it not distracting when I’m entertaining my guests and family members. Last but not least, the reason why I highly recommend this product to purchase is not only because of this high technology, but because of the installer. He is very knowledgeable and helpful, he took his time taking me through the steps of instructions and he also made me feel confident about this successful purchase I made! YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU SPEND ON THIS HOME THEATRE SYSTEM!

I would like to have the opportunity to thank you for your time you spent on your comment,
it was my pleasure to provide my services to you .

Kayvan

Georgia from Richmond Hill
Georgia from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wall mounts Tv and wiring for hdmi home theatres

He is absolutely amazing he is reliable and professional and very knowledgeable! He had to repair all my wiring that the previous installer did all wrong! He was able to run my entertainment wiring in the walls and he hooked up my tv on a stone wall where no one wanted to attempt to do it or wanted a fortune to do he went above the job he fixed the other installers mistakes and used a plus wires and cleaned up all the loose wires from the other guy he is very reasonable in price and his work is outstanding. Hire the right one from the beginning hire him !!!

Thanks For Your Most Recent Review Georgia.

Thang from Toronto
Thang from Toronto

home audio and internet

K1audio
416-893-3355
20 Rossini Dr
Richmond Hill
L4E 0R5

K1Audio installed some ceiling speakers and setup a home theatre in the house we recently built. We are very happy with the result. Kayvan was very thorough in answering all the questions. Answered the phone each time we called. Thoroughly confirmed with us regarding the location of everything (This is a big plus since a lot of guys don't even check and things always have to be redone). Work was done on time and cost was reasonable. The materials he used were of high quality. We will definitely use him again for our next project.

Thanks For Your Review Thang.

Kim Fletcher from Mississauga
Kim Fletcher from Mississauga

Installing several flatscreen TVs

We hired K1 Audio to install four flatscreen TVs in our home and we were very satisfied with the results. They were very professional, efficient and kind. We would definitely recommend this company to everyone. They even came back to rectify a small issue right away with no delays.

Kim ,It Was My Pleasure , Thank You Very Much For Your Review.

Ian - Downtown
Ian - Downtown

turntable adjustment/ cable alteration

Kayvan has been wonderful and reliable as my go-to guy on maintaining my excellent but difficult Roksan turntable. He is fast and reasonable and can handle anything to do with high-end electronics.

Thank You Very Much For Your Support.

Dwayne chapman from North York
Dwayne chapman from North York
1 review North York, ON

Cleaned up stereo wires.

Showed up on a sunday as promised. Great to work with. Did a nice job. Was very efficient at calling back when I had a question. Would definitely use again.

It Was My Pleasure To Work For You , Thanks For Review.

More about K1audio

: Home Theater & Home Audio ; System Design, Sales, Installation. Over 20 Years Of Experience In audio & Video Systems Installation With Exceptional Results Every Time. Established In Canada From 2007.