K1audio

John Lewis from Brampton
John Lewis from Brampton
1 review , ON

Home Theather Installation

Kayvan (K1 Audio) installed five (5) ceiling speakers for me. The installation was extremely clean and easy. He completed the installation then spent time reviewing the new acoustics package. He fine tuned the system so it was playing at its optimal levels. Kayvan's knowledge and experience - allow me to feel extremely comfortable when I made my decisions. I reviewed a number of companies, but the dedication to his trade and Kayvan's communication about the project was hands down the best of the group. I would strongly suggest hiring K1 Audio for any A/V project you are considering - scope is no limit with him!

Regards,
John Lewis - Caledon, ON

John ,It Was My Pleasure , You Are Good Customer, Thanks For Write Review .
Best.
Kayvan

amir sani from Richmond Hill
amir sani from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

audio vidio conection

Since we had bad experience from the past as you never know whom you are dealing with,I felt lucky to find his company in kjiji.
Mr.Kaivan very neatly and precisely fished the wires true the walls to set up and mount our heavy 60 inches TV + sound bar on the wall .as well he did excellent job for my projector with 100 inches screen in the basement. We are thanks full to him when ever we watch a movie .God bless him and we recommend him happily .
Amir Sani

Thank`s Amir and My Pleasure.

Arif in Thornhill
Arif in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Home Audio Video

Kayvan did a few things for us. First we got him to move our family room TV from one wall to the other. His work was extremely professional and neat. He set up the TV, Xbox, cable all perfectly at a very reasonable price.

We then asked him to address our ceiling speakers. We have an older house with old speakers. He got an excellent price for new speakers that fit in the same holes and set it all up with receivers so now I can play music from my iphone thru the speakers and the sound is AMAZING!

We then had him set up our house to connect our family room to the basement so that any parties/ music events in the basemnt can be seen on TV in the family room.

Awesome job at a fantastic price by a professional. Thank you Kayvan.

I must say that I had priced out similar jobs by others who received a 10 rating on Homestars. I had two people visit my home, one drove up in his BMW, full of attitude and inflated price.

This guy is way better.

I am Very Grateful For Your Encouragement Dr.Arif

arash from Markham
arash from Markham

148 glenforest

Arash,

I Have Been In This Industry For The Past 8 Years .Based On My Experience Working With Some Other Companies For ( low voltage pre wireing and finishing) Costed Me a Lot More Money and I Always Got Disappointed With The Quality That Was Offered By Them. In The Other Hand i Had The Company ( K1audio) Install The ( Pre wiring ,Low voltage and Home Theater Installation) With a More Reasonable Price and The Best Quality Which i Can Never Complain About at All.

I Have Purchased a High-End Audio System From The Same Company That I`m Working With( Kayvan ) , and The Sound Quality is So Much Better Than Any Other Company That i Had Been Working With. i Highly Recommend K1audio Company.

So many thanks for your review , after a few years we are close friend ,i am happy work with you , you are professional custom home builder.

More about K1audio

: Home Theater & Home Audio ; System Design, Sales, Installation. Over 20 Years Of Experience In audio & Video Systems Installation With Exceptional Results Every Time. Established In Canada From 2007.
Looking for Home Theater pros in Richmond Hill?